Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I have a low verbal 10 year son with autism. He has been in speech since age 2 and didn't say a word until 2 years ago. Treats/rewards ARE AND CAN BE offered in the early stages of communication to motivate the child. It does not make them an animal. In Corey's defense, he was probably doing what was told by the therapist. My son had no idea what anything meant and had over 10 different therapists. You have to keep your commands short and to the point so they do not get lost or until they understand. It's extremely difficult and emotional if you are the one living it. I did the same exact thing with potty training with m&ms.
I'm sorry but withholding toilet paper till he says Dada is wildly inappropriate. The poor child has soiled himself on the toilet, clearly asked for paper as well as reaching for the toilet paper that he couldn't reach and Corey refused to hand it over and kept saying "say Dada say Dada"

All while filming it.

He did the same with the playdoh. Julian took him the playdoh to open. Corey again refused and kept saying "say Dada Julian say Dada Julian Julian" over and over and over again. Julian held the playdoh towards Corey and Corey refused to open it. Julian gets visibly distressed.

Again, he films it all.

Absolutely. Not. Fucking. Appropriate

This would not be endorsed by any speech therapist. You do NOT and I repeat DO NOT talk aggressively and film a child and reduce them tears.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
Exactly! I mean do you really see Trash face sitting there trying to help him learn and sign and communicate? She would get frustrated and give up in under 5 mins. This is the same asshole that gives her kid ice cream for breakfast... you can see Julian is starting to pack on the pounds and it’s so obvious that she just gives him whatever so he will go away and leave her alone! You’re whining and trying to interrupt my TV show? Here’s a whole box of cookies, go eat them in the other room!
Let me tell you something, if i left any of my kids at my parents house for a whole week and scattered the remaining 2 kids else where then proceeded to act like a dirty thirsty slut all over thr internet, my mother would pretty much tell me to come get my kid and she is not going to be doing this. Let's be real. Her parents have raised their own kids already. Grandkids are great but nkt their job to raise them

ohsnappp

Just imagine the quality of the OF videos and pics with that phone Corey has. I rather watch a VHS agape from 85’

• Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
🦖 then added her 2 cents . She obviously stalks Brielle's page. I would be so embarrassed if my ex and his new girl knew I watched them. 🤡
Also if I was Brielle, I would not give T the satisfaction of knowing there was trouble in paradise. This is what she was waiting for.
But Tracy swears she doesn't keep up with B&C ... the IG story determined that was a lie 🥴

Tracy go parent your pussy goblins. No one cares what you have to say. And for you to even allow your saddies to stalk Brielle is childish. You knew that they would run to CB to tell you everything. Find something better to do with your day.

• Haha
  • Heart

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
Lol 😂 😂 man this thread is POPPING OFF 💥 today lol 😂
Let’s not forget we’re here for each other and just to have fun and talk gossip. It’s never that serious. I say a lot of things are speculation & that’s that. Rarely does anyyyyyy of it come out to be true some of it does & that’s just the name of the game I guess.
Nothing but love from me ♥ ♥ for all of ya ESPECIALLY the OG’S! 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 33

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
Doggy style, it’s because the guys you are with don’t want to see your true self. You cat-fished them. The only way they can stomach being with you, is from behind. This way they don’t have to see the mite filled lashes, uneven blistered lips, and caked on makeup bloated face!
On the podcast she used to say that reverse cowgirl was her favorite bc she looked best from that angle (big butt, smaller waist, gut hidden). Imagine her riding you? I doubt she can even lift herself to bounce up and down, she just sits there, at best swaying 😂

I doubt she does doggy simply bc the guy would need to handle her waist and given how insecure she is...

I maintain she’s missionary fully clothed in the dark. You can’t convince me otherwise.

• Haha
  • Sick

littlesweetp

VIP Member
I mean this as respectfully as possible, but look at her and look at him. Yes, he's a total idiot, missing tooth hillbilly who can't add 2 + 2 together but he is easy on the eyes. And when they first got married he was fit (bulked up some even?) and young. Throw in the Z list celebrity fame and I can guarantee you without having ever met the man, he had b!tches lined up around the block. Meanwhile our damsel in distress over here,was busy packing on the pounds, pouncing nay-sayers and spitting out babies like it was her job. She would be a bigger idiot than him to assume this wasn't happening. 🤦‍♀️💯

• Haha
  • Heart

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
She answered!
She literally doesn't work. She should be fine to drive her son to/from anywhere. She would get to spend time with him. And also why would you leave him overnight??! Hes your son not theirs. She makes no sense. She literally doesnt even post any sponsored content or anything at all thats not cheap and gone after a few posts. Or crappy wish clothes from princess armor. But shes "tOo BuSy" to drive an hour for her son? Ppl drive that for a daily commute. Maybe she cant afford the gas money....tho ud think her parents would give her the money....she lies so much nothing she says is believable anymore at allll

Is it just me or did she answer "nicely"? I was it expecting this at all.
Thats the guilt for sure. She needed to answer "nicely" so she could give her side of the story and sound like a "gOoD mOm" 😒

Reactions: 32

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
She's gonna do some coffin photoshoot fuck valentines day divorce party... watch. She's so miserable. Imagine being "33 and free" acting like your 13 posting stupid subliminal quotes, thirst trap photos for attention, making up fake boyfriends to get your ex jealous, like wth? Lol Frankly, she needs to hire a manager or a PR team to completely rebrand herself. No one else is holding onto the "I was on Jerseylicious" tagline anymore besides her. I think she was hoping her kids would be child actors or models by now and she'd be able to mooch off them.

• Heart

Mendy

Chatty Member
She looks so much better here. Her eyebrows actually look okay. Obviously she's using a heavy smoothing filter but her overall appearance is so less harsh. Woof is when she has 8lbs of makeup on her face. Side note. She definitely wasted money on the lip fillers if this is actually this morning. Her lips don't look filled. They also look good! Just add some gloss girl and that's it!

Back thought. Maybe they do look filled but because she over draws them I don't see it because they're normally gigantic and cartoonish.
Responding to my own post. Why tf does she need to announce her brows aren't filled and her hair is air dried. It’s quite obvious TRACY that your brows aren't filled in and yes everyone already knows you have special hair that is wavy and air dries perfectly. 🙄🤦‍♀️ Just stfu already because I have a secret I'm going to share. You ready TRACY....nobody gives a fuk!!!!! Gasp!!! Yes nobody cares and most people know you're a liar anyway.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Jesshottie

VIP Member

Whos gunna tell her she looks prettier in the beginning of the video rather than in the second part where she’s a cake face and trying too hard?

• Haha
  • Heart

WolfiestWolf

Everyone knows that Trashy and Kermit would NEVER in a million years associate with someone like Allen. They’re shallow bitches that would make fun of him and think they’re way better ( they’re actually way worse). And sorry but the “baddie daddy” think makes me stomach turn. The photos of him advertising it are so awkward. Why would anyone wanna hear some random guys opinion on a tv show he has NO connection to??? I’m dying at the fact that there were only 5 people in the zoom. I think that’s also an indication that the podcast gets the low views that we’ve expected.

karlibel

Tracy has always been one of those people who pretends to have a picture perfect life and when you bring up anything wrong with it (aka #1 - the whole wedding debacle and aka #2 - when Sammy told her she was losing her go getter career self) she acts like a middle schooler and scream, kicks and cries until its let go of. Like many people said, I agree in the beginning when they first had Sky, they probably were a tight happy family... but eventually things came crumbling down. Instead of being an adult since she is incapable of doing so, she plays the woe is me victim card so people continuously feel bad for her and give her hand outs.. and I'm sure that's how she grew up as well.

Instead of facing things head on she blocks you in real life and or virtually. It takes a special kind of person to have that much hatred in her heart where she can't even say "hey, maybe I was the problem, maybe I made some mistakes". Nope. She lives in a false reality from her family to her appearance and she's stupid to think people won't be able to catch on like many already have. Notice how she gets EXTREMELY deffensive when someone asks her literally anything ? It's cause deep down she knows she's a piece of shit but she thinks its 2005 when looks could get away with anything and everything.

And now look... her entire life is falling apart. She barely can handle her kids, she's sex and guy obsessed when that should be LAST on her list and she has to move because she refuses to get a real job and would rather film herself watching tv and cry about child support. Good luck, Chuck.

• Heart
  • Haha

Registeredusername

I stopped getting lip filler because they don’t last. They’re gonna deflate and she’ll be back to overlining in a month. So she’s had 2 syringes at $600 each but still crying about no child support? I don’t believe she’s big enough of a ‘celebrity’ to get them for free. And as for her saying people are ‘obsessed’ with her? NO. People genuinely see your shit ass personality and hate it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart