Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her comments have me rolling!!

She puts her business out there, then expects people not to speak on it ?! Make it make sense.

Reactions: 21
If shes into Italian superstitions she should not be messing with no fake coffin

that’s bad juju, no amount of evil eye bracelets can undo that lmaoo

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She can go back and forth about a bleeping coffin but can’t answer about a bleeping job she could get. Also shouldn’t she have her kids this weekend?!
View attachment 406578
View attachment 406581
i was JUST going to post this!! She does have constant comments of people saying they want her to do their hair/makeup and Tracy basically never replies. She could be making some easy money, I’d imagine her saddies would pay way overpriced just to have it done by her. (Also yes I know her license is expired,but just saying she could still do it & I doubt they’d care)

Oh man Big T is raging somewhere right now. The consequences of her decisions are really coming full circle lately.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She's gonna do some coffin photoshoot duck valentines day divorce party... watch. She's so miserable. Imagine being "33 and free" acting like your 13 posting stupid subliminal quotes, thirst trap photos for attention, making up fake boyfriends to get your ex jealous, like wth? Lol Frankly, she needs to hire a manager or a PR team to completely rebrand herself. No one else is holding onto the "I was on Jerseylicious" tagline anymore besides her. I think she was hoping her kids would be child actors or models by now and she'd be able to mooch off them.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So, I don’t get lip fillers because I don’t have “let me speak to your manager” thin lips but, why does it look like these ladies have a mustache when the filler starts to dissolve?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tracy is so childish, what kind of grown ass woman acts like this. I’m even embarrassed for her, how is she NOT embarrassed

Reactions: 17
She looks so much better here. Her eyebrows actually look okay. Obviously she's using a heavy smoothing filter but her overall appearance is so less harsh. Woof is when she has 8lbs of makeup on her face. Side note. She definitely wasted money on the lip fillers if this is actually this morning. Her lips don't look filled. They also look good! Just add some gloss girl and that's it!

Back thought. Maybe they do look filled but because she over draws them I don't see it because they're normally gigantic and cartoonish.
I agree! I thought wow, refreshing! Give that skin a break to breathe! Much better look on her. Less is best

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand how she can be away from her kids that much. Especially her special needs little boy. I can’t stand being away from my son even when I go to work. Little boys are so attached to their mothers. She’s disgusting. I feel so bad for him.
It's easy to figure out. Parenting is a lot of work. Throw a special needs toddler into the mix, who she's obviously embarrassed about. She'd rather just pass her kids off to anyone who will take them, than be a stable and loving mom.

Reactions: 19
Tracy's nasty responses to what she perceives as being attacked or negative comments and/or questions is one of the main reasons why she'll never succeed as an influencer. She exposed her life by signing up for a reality show and blasting her life on social media. Just answer the gatdamn questions Tracy or ignore the comments ! It's not that fuckin' hard.

Since you lurk here I am going tell you something Miss I Have 3 Jobs: I have 2 kids and when they were school-age I would criss-cross town to drop them off in the morning, catch a commuter bus into the city because I gave up sitting in my car for damn near 2 plus hours every day, worked sometimes 10 hours a day, came home and did my mom and wife tit. I would sleep on the bus or read in peace. THIS IS WHAT ALOT OF MOMS DO. You have NEVER experienced any of this because you are a spoiled rotten witch.

You have a big chip on your shoulder and one day that nasty attitude is going to give you a check that your ass can't cash.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Her comments have me rolling!!

She puts her business out there, then expects people not to speak on it ?! Make it make sense.
It reminds me of how some people make a huge scene in a public setting and have the nerve to say mind your own business to everyone staring. 🙄 I always want to say well if you shut the fk up we will. Even when someone is in a public setting and talking loud af about something personal or arguing with someone on the phone and people start staring and they act like everyone is intruding on them.🤣🤣 people man. People. Smh.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It reminds me of how some people make a huge scene in a public setting and have the nerve to say mind your own business to everyone staring. 🙄 I always want to say well if you shut the fk up we will. Even when someone is in a public setting and talking loud af about something personal or arguing with someone on the phone and people start staring and they act like everyone is intruding on them.🤣🤣 people man. People. Smh.
You hit the nail on the head with this!! 👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 16
I’m pretty sure one of you locals knows someone who knows all the tea and I’ve been patiently waiting but, this witch is testing my patience. I know somebody here knows the story so spill it so we can end her charade.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Tracy’s response 😂😂 she’s such a bleeping idiot “I NeVeR sAid hE cHeateD” 🤡

Aaaand now ms.no child support we need to move cause we can’t afford it has a Microblading appointment
Hasn’t she wrote it out that he cheated on her somewhere?!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.