Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She answered!
She literally doesn't work. She should be fine to drive her son to/from anywhere. She would get to spend time with him. And also why would you leave him overnight??! Hes your son not theirs. She makes no sense. She literally doesnt even post any sponsored content or anything at all thats not cheap and gone after a few posts. Or crappy wish clothes from princess armor. But shes "tOo BuSy" to drive an hour for her son? Ppl drive that for a daily commute. Maybe she cant afford the gas money....tho ud think her parents would give her the money....she lies so much nothing she says is believable anymore at allll

Is it just me or did she answer "nicely"? I was it expecting this at all.
Thats the guilt for sure. She needed to answer "nicely" so she could give her side of the story and sound like a "gOoD mOm" 😒

Reactions: 32
She literally doesn't work. She should be fine to drive her son to/from anywhere. She would get to spend time with him. And also why would you leave him overnight??! Hes your son not theirs. She makes no sense. She literally doesnt even post any sponsored content or anything at all thats not cheap and gone after a few posts. Or crappy wish clothes from princess armor. But shes "tOo BuSy" to drive an hour for her son? Ppl drive that for a daily commute. Maybe she cant afford the gas money....tho ud think her parents would give her the money....she lies so much nothing she says is believable anymore at allll

Thats the guilt for sure. She needed to answer "nicely" so she could give her side of the story and sound like a "gOoD mOm" 😒
Yes!!! Exactly!! She does not work!!! And people that do work, drive an hour to work everyday and if the therapy times didn’t coincide with what she has to do for the other kids, perhaps make a different arrangement instead of pawning it off on your parents! I’m sorry I think it’s total BS, she flat out is overwhelmed and doesn’t want to do it ...

Reactions: 28
Because the therapy is an hour away and she doesn’t want to deal with the drive. She’d rather have that time for hair nails and lips. Priorities. But sure, make sure you can film yourself watching tv before making your child your priority. Yes Tracy, you ARE the tit parent

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She answered!
Because I'm sure there's nothing by her. 🙄 Lies. The truth is it's too much to handle. It would kill her just to say my mom helps me because I need it. Why is it anyone’s business??? The same reason we know Corey isn’t paying child support. You air stuff out on a public social media account. The public will ask questions. Go private or stfu and deal with it. None of her life is anyone’s business but she makes it everyone's. The same reason people ask what kind of shampoo she uses is the same reason people ask stuff like this. I mean tit nobody's asking when your next gynecologist appointment is.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
80534C42-6579-4635-894D-1A877358EA89.jpeg
8D7C7F3B-BE27-43A6-AF3D-94F60A975CC9.jpeg
108B7F51-EE46-4FE1-8031-78290AB627FA.jpeg

I don't understand which part of putting her whole life on tv/social media she doesn't understand? When you choose to do that you invite comments both good and bad. Ignore the bad focus on the good and go watch your children ma'am 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Because I'm sure there's nothing by her. 🙄 Lies. The truth is it's too much to handle. It would kill her just to say my mom helps me because I need it. Why is it anyone’s business??? The same reason we know Corey isn’t paying child support. You air stuff out on a public social media account. The public will ask questions. Go private or stfu and deal with it. None of her life is anyone’s business but she makes it everyone's. The same reason people ask what kind of shampoo she uses is the same reason people ask stuff like this. I mean tit nobody's asking when your next gynecologist appointment is.
Maybe her mom's sees she can't handle the kids. My mom does for my sister. And my Mom would never give us (her other kids) the satisfaction of admitting it. I'm sure Gigi wouldn't give us the satisfaction either. Hopefully, in private she's handing Big T, her ass like my mom does my sister.

Reactions: 19
Shes a bleep. sorry but thats not a mom. She can drive all over jersey even NY to get her hair, nails, lips done and go get dick but can't take her son with special needs to fuckin therapy. Yeah you are a crappy mom im sorry. All of my kids needs always come before mine no matter the distance or cost!!

I will Never understand how someone like her thinks she's a great parent. You do NOTHING alone with your kids. You dump them in a playground and sit in your car.

I know you read on here. Get the duck up take a damn shower with soap and water. Wash your hair and face, clean your house and take care of all your kids!! Oh yeah and get a fuckin job!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
View attachment 406367View attachment 406368

I actually feel bad for her in the sense that she hates herself so much all of the sudden. I get divorce is hard and sad but all these procedures wont bring happiness that comes from the inside. I know she got some minor filler when she was still married which is fine lots of ppl like a little umph here and there my issue now is that she seems to be spiraling out of control and searching for happiness in empty superficial things while ignoring her impressionable daughters and special needs son 😔
WOOF!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Right… Homegirl should’ve stopped while she was ahead LOL her lips already looked busted thanks to the “legendary Irina” but now she looks like a goddamn clown with blown out fish lips 🤡 🐟 👄 yikeeeesssssssss

hard pass. I wonder if Botched is taking submissions....? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It drives me insane when she won't answer a question normally . How many grams of hair? "My hair is naturally this long i just added extra hair" yea we know, how muchhhhh was the question!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Let’s see she can drive to wherever to get her nails done. She can drive all over town to go get her hair done. She can drive all over the place to go get those god awful bleeping lips done. She can drive to go out drinking and go to Sammy’s house and hang out with her. She can sit for hours and hours recording TickTock‘s. She can watch TV and record that all day. But keep she can’t drive her son to therapy and learn how to communicate with him. That takes too much time so she leaves it to her mother what a horrible person she is.
I rarely ever call anyone a bad parent but she is a horrible parent and Corey gets no pass here either he’s just as bad. She should duck off with those ugly ass duck lips she needs counseling intensive therapy and her mother even though she’s taken care of Julian is just as bad for doing it.
it’s nice her parents are getting Jullian the help he needs they need to get their daughter the help she needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Because the therapy is an hour away and she doesn’t want to deal with the drive. She’d rather have that time for hair nails and lips. Priorities. But sure, make sure you can film yourself watching tv before making your child your priority. Yes Tracy, you ARE the tit parent
She has no problem diving to Jessica's house which is way up in Bergen County! Oh wait... she will say its "work"! Shes so full of tit...shes not a decent human being, and shes most certainly not a good parent! This trick will never change..... woe is me is all we hear! Get off your lard ass, get a job, take your kids to school, and your life will change! Its not going to happen while you do NOTHING except plump up your lips, and get fake hair! How infuriating!

Reactions: 20
Anyone else notice her lip lady irina deleted the tiktok video on her Insta of big t with no filters 🤣🤣. To each their own but personally not a fan of lip fillers. And for the love of god big T get a new lip color!! So not cute

Please someone explain why she is required to post this 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 406367View attachment 406368

I actually feel bad for her in the sense that she hates herself so much all of the sudden. I get divorce is hard and sad but all these procedures wont bring happiness that comes from the inside. I know she got some minor filler when she was still married which is fine lots of ppl like a little umph here and there my issue now is that she seems to be spiraling out of control and searching for happiness in empty superficial things while ignoring her impressionable daughters and special needs son 😔
Okay Tracy. We’ve seen it. You’ve gotten the insanely full, plump lips of your dreams. Can you please not overline them again????!!! And her lip color looks tons better like this. A dab of lipgloss and she’ll be good to go. I hope the tit brown lipstick/ contour palette would be gone for good cos there’s no need paying so much money for these fillers, only to go ruin them with ugly lipstick. Speaking of paying so much money, even if Tracy got the first one for free or at a discount, I bet she’s paying fully for this one cos it’s a revision and she’s 100% the one who went in for a touch-up. How about channel some of that shmoney to buying new clothes for your LeGaCy baby????

Reactions: 18
Okay Tracy. We’ve seen it. You’ve gotten the insanely full, plump lips of your dreams. Can you please not overline them again????!!! And her lip color looks tons better like this. A dab of lipgloss and she’ll be good to go. I hope the tit brown lipstick/ contour palette would be gone for good cos there’s no need paying so much money for these fillers, only to go ruin them with ugly lipstick. Speaking of paying so much money, even if Tracy got the first one for free or at a discount, I bet she’s paying fully for this one cos it’s a revision and she’s 100% the one who went in for a touch-up. How about channel some of that shmoney to buying new clothes for your LeGaCy baby????
Or buying him new ChAiNs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey guys we are nearing the end of the month. Does anyone have an estimate on the percentage she had all 3 kids this month alone. I know damn well it wasn't even close to 65%
I’ll be posting it this weekend lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow her responses on insta give me anxiety she's such a witch. Take a chill pill tray tray 🙄🙄 she's always on edge

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.