Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nards32

Oh my god, that deranged rant was pathetic 😂she just cant let it go. She can make all the thinly veiled digs she likes but the fact she cant control whats being said here is killing her. I'm just not buying her smarmy little im so happy with who I am schtick. If she was she would have genuinely tuned out of tattle over a month ago when she said she would

-The man you married is an online bully alot worse than those of us here you're trying to discredit

- You had your homebirth because you ignored all the signs you were in active labour because your ego got in the way of common sense -not fate

- You fight with other bloggers cause youre jealous and insecure cause youll never be as polished as they are no matter how hard you try

- You're discussed here because you are are a smug egomanic who wouldnt spend christmas yet you expect your followers to part with their money for all your sub par offerings

-Youre a fraud Tracey and youre never going to be famous- you lack any talent and your house and appearance are too messy to influence others

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

GossPot

Reading Tattle religiously has actually done Tracey the world of good. She has fixed the kids car seats, trying to make more of an effort with herself an appearance, trying to do something to the house even if it's not to our tastes, isn't showing Billy's life to the world, and now actually buying herself some new clothes and things. Hopefully next she will take the aliexpress shoes off Willow and get her to Clarks. Well done Tracey, and you're very welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ali launches her baby gro collection with the little one Dublin I think and then Tracey shares willow in her baby gro tonight and lists off some Irish companies where they can be got 🤔🤔🤔jealous much

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Limabri

God almighty. She is deluded. A handful of people with several accounts? No Tracey, believe it or not there are more than a handful of people in the world that won’t like you or agree with you. I know it’s disheartening that we’re not falling over ourselves to climb up your ass but that’s life. You’re fooling nobody in saying you haven’t been on this thread.
You’ve also failed to mention in your pathetic little rant, your husband was on here with multiple accounts threatening people. Sad.
I can assure you, I am very happy with my life as I’m sure the majority of people here are. We’re just tired of your bullshit.

Reactions: 10

Nards32

Hey Trace 👋youre welcome for my helpful tip re: text cut off on your stories. I notice youve taken it on board. Youre here on tattle more than any of us 😘

• Haha

Marymac24

What world do you live in? 🤔 90% of men where I live are in gaa gear most of the time lol
My teenage son might but my husband wouldn’t go for a day out in Gaa or soccer gear. I hate seeing men in gym gear especially when they look like they’ve never been near one!

• Haha

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Lads the hair 😬😬😬 no wonder she’s stayin off stories 🤯 dunno why she ever thought it was a good idea ? Like a washed up aul one tryin to bum a fag off ya at electric picnic

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Nards32

Peter stalking here will definitely hurt Traceys chances of progression in the field of wellness. How can she expect to be taken seriously if her husband is making vile comments about people mental health or contacting widows to bully them because they passed comment on his blogger wife on an public forum.

Alot of Traceys backlash is she posed as a sound Dublin mum sharing tidbits of family life and then we got to know her and realised how fame hungry she is an how its all only an act. Shes desperate to get famous. She worked in theatre and auditioned for tv shows and it went nowhere, shilled her wedding out to DTTB (noone gave a rats) then it was SW blogging, instagrabber, podcaster, wellness coach - throw enough mud at the wall something will stick? Except the big break isnt coming....

She complained about having to view an Instagram reel about toddler having her ears pierced, without a hint of irony that 19.5k dont want to hear her toddler piercing our ears screeching "Hiya" into the camera every week 😂

• Haha

Heidi77

VIP Member
Are you mad, she’s as thrifty as Tracy it will be all billy/willows hand me downs 🙉
No I think there will be a little bit of competition going on. Leanne will want her in all new. I’m sure she has the spreadsheet done for the first 5 years of clothes.

• Haha