Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see her going down the home school route too. Whatever happened between her and Laura doyle I reckon it’s podcast jealousy related too? Laura has mentioned again now today about her own podcast with 2 intelligent Well informed people in a decent studio.. Tracey is basically recording a zoom / phone call and calling it a podcast. But it’s true, she was up Laura’s arse and always at her house so I do wonder what happened. Laura doesn’t seem to get bitched about too much , maybe Tracey is jealous of that. The smarmy chats about self love self care and then the home birth/don’t tell the bride - she is just so desperate for fame it’s embarrassing isn’t it

Reactions: 1
And she's come on today, hair straightened and brushed, for a change, make up on, dressed, so she is taking in what we are saying, she changed Willow's car seat after it was said here, Billy wears his seatbelt correctly since it was said here, she got a new kitchen table, making an effort to clean the house, at least the parts we can see, so are we all that wrong.?

Reactions: 3
And she's come on today, hair straightened and brushed, for a change, make up on, dressed, so she is taking in what we are saying, she changed Willow's car seat after it was said here, Billy wears his seatbelt correctly since it was said here, she got a new kitchen table, making an effort to clean the house, at least the parts we can see, so are we all that wrong.?
I was surprised and happy to see her appearance today, she looked clean and fresh, nice to see for a change hope she keeps it up

Reactions: 4
What was she waffling on about? Kind feel bad for her....she is consumed by this thread...then again I don't feel that bad 😜

Who else is homeschooling besides thenakedblondie
Is the Naked Blondie home schooling ? Is it for health reasons due to covid?

I actually totally went off the naked blondie. They all do the same thing. Lose weight with a particular club or plan... grow a following based on that and then bring ouT a book/plan/product - in her case a range with Iceland - then they decide that the diet world has them warped and they’re now anti diets and they’re intuitive eaters instead. And they continue to sell products yet don’t refer to it anymore... similar to TT and her SW days

Reactions: 6
Its covid related not sure if her or family have underlying health problems though.

Dont think Tracey will be homeschooling. She will miss her me time when willow naps and Billy's at school

Reactions: 2
Whatever about qualifications you don’t even have to submit plans or assessment of learning etc. And teachers up to their eyeballs in paperwork for hours on end 😡😡
That's not correct, you are assessed by Tusla before being approved to homeschool and added to the homeschool register and they do follow up assessments then throughout your time homeschooling. Even 'unschoolers' have to provide "a minimum standard of education" which is all schools are required to provide too. You are required to submit detailed plans, records of your learning at home to date etc. The only time you're not being assessed is between submitting your application and waiting for the assessment to take place, which is what alot of the covid-homeschoolers are doing which I don't agree with. Homeschooling isn't something you decide on a whim.

Oh my god, that deranged rant was pathetic 😂she just cant let it go. She can make all the thinly veiled digs she likes but the fact she cant control whats being said here is killing her. I'm just not buying her smarmy little im so happy with who I am schtick. If she was she would have genuinely tuned out of tattle over a month ago when she said she would

-The man you married is an online bully alot worse than those of us here you're trying to discredit

- You had your homebirth because you ignored all the signs you were in active labour because your ego got in the way of common sense -not fate

- You fight with other bloggers cause youre jealous and insecure cause youll never be as polished as they are no matter how hard you try

- You're discussed here because you are are a smug egomanic who wouldnt spend christmas yet you expect your followers to part with their money for all your sub par offerings

-Youre a fraud Tracey and youre never going to be famous- you lack any talent and your house and appearance are too messy to influence others

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Tracey why are you sharing something from my little babog story today when Kellie actively caught you slagging her in a WhatsApp group and hasn’t bothered with you since ?

Reactions: 5
Tracey why are you sharing something from my little babog story today when Kellie actively caught you slagging her in a WhatsApp group and hasn’t bothered with you since ?
How do you know this exactly? Youve popped on here twice with the same accusation but not even a response to back it up.
Is this another PP account attempting to cause trouble?

Oh my god, that deranged rant was pathetic 😂she just cant let it go. She can make all the thinly veiled digs she likes but the fact she cant control whats being said here is killing her. I'm just not buying her smarmy little im so happy with who I am schtick. If she was she would have genuinely tuned out of tattle over a month ago when she said she would

-The man you married is an online bully alot worse than those of us here you're trying to discredit

- You had your homebirth because you ignored all the signs you were in active labour because your ego got in the way of common sense -not fate

- You fight with other bloggers cause youre jealous and insecure cause youll never be as polished as they are no matter how hard you try

- You're discussed here because you are are a smug egomanic who wouldnt spend christmas yet you expect your followers to part with their money for all your sub par offerings

-Youre a fraud Tracey and youre never going to be famous- you lack any talent and your house and appearance are too messy to influence others
Well said. Everything is spot on.

Kellie said Happy Anniversary to Tracey and Peter under Tracey's post so I think this info might be wrong

I have to say fair play to Leanne for just deciding she wanted a private life and not staying for the follows/numbers

I have to say fair play to Leanne for just deciding she wanted a private life and not staying for the follows/numbers
Yea I agree. I think it freaked her out that we all knew where she was on her hols and where she lives etc. She realised you have to take the bad with the good and doesnt want that for her baby and I think thats admirable

She looked well (better) today - there’s no need for the constant state of scruff I mean it takes a minute to brush your hair . What someone said earlier about the anniversary dinner maybe being the frozen half of the free meal the other day - I actually say there is a strong possibility of that! I just don’t get the tightness. She’s trying to flog her mindful eating all weekend for the September start 🤭

Its covid related not sure if her or family have underlying health problems though.

Dont think Tracey will be homeschooling. She will miss her me time when willow naps and Billy's at school
She will miss her homemade frothy coffees and a muller light.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.