Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness I have heard her mention it because she used to share where she would get it on special offer if am right also there was always a bottle by the kitchen sink when willow was small
She got that as a freebie i remember her showing a gift they sent with a dolls house and a few creams.

Reactions: 1
Tracey loves every brand that sends her free stuff. Have you ever heard her giving a bad review for something she was sent!!! I’m so sick of Willow screaming at the phone or that Billy muttering questions the minute Tracey grabs the phone it makes the stories hectic. She has definitely passed her hay day that’s for certain ! The hair is just a holy disgrace. Can’t figure out why she doesn’t want to declutter the house a bit. She’s still up my little babogs hole a bit too in posts, and FBG clearly wanting grace to come on the pod and interview her about her anxieheeee

Reactions: 8
For sure she's had her day. Pics of Billys bedroom or videos of Willow squawking in a dress covered in her dinner 🥱 Not very inspiring for a content creator, is it?

Expecting followers to give is toss about every mundane aspect of your life is the real marker of an egomanic

Reactions: 3
Mystic Ma on the podcast telling her shes like Robbie Williams "determined to be a star, from a young age" 😂 stop the lights.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven't listened to any of the podcasts, does she do her fake accent in it or is she her normal common self

• Haha
Lads I found the podcast so sad. The mother obviously had no money when they were small she said she used cut her own hair into the sink

Reactions: 2
I get the impression money was tight but then she said she bought herself a clairns cream instead of Traceys school book I lost sympathy.

Also get the vibe Tracey was stuck cleaning cooking and babysitting for Ma.

She did the fake accent with Aoife B and the teacher but it was her own accent with Ma.

Reactions: 5
I get the impression money was tight but then she said she bought herself a clairns cream instead of Traceys school book I lost sympathy.

She did the fake accent with Aoife B and the teacher but it was her own accent with Ma.
Yes you’re so right I noted that to myself when I heard her. A bit crazy buying expensive face cream instead of your child’s school book that was bizarre! Traceys content is shocking at moment. Another pregnancy surely

Reactions: 2
They werent doing too badly if Clarins face cream was an option for ma. Sorry but I knew the woman was away with the fairies but thats unreal. Its a real insight into why Tracey and Leanne are so frugal

Reactions: 4
They werent doing too badly if Clarins face cream was an option for ma. Sorry but I knew the woman was away with the fairies but thats unreal. Its a real insight into why Tracey and Leanne are so frugal
Wouldn’t it have all been Astral & Nivea back then?!

I was nodding along as I would have had a similar childhood, until I got to Clarins cream story, that’s not self care Mystic Ma, that’s selfish.

I actually felt very sorry for Tracey when she said she’d to leave her friends to go home and babysit so her mam could go get her nails done. A day out in Peter Marks with free hot chocolate? Really?

it certainly explains the lack of personal grooming now that she’s a mother herself.
She’s not following in her inspirational mother’s footsteps 😏

• Sad
I was nodding along as I would have had a similar childhood, until I got to Clarins cream story, that’s not self care Mystic Ma, that’s selfish.

I actually felt very sorry for Tracey when she said she’d to leave her friends to go home and babysit so her mam could go get her nails done. A day out in Peter Marks with free hot chocolate? Really?

it certainly explains the lack of personal grooming now that she’s a mother herself.
She’s not following in her inspirational mother’s footsteps 😏
I haven’t listened to it but it sounds like the mother liked to take care of herself and often put herself before her kids.

Reactions: 4
I haven't listened either but I hate when parents want some kind of award and recognition for being a parent.

I haven't listened either but I hate when parents want some kind of award and recognition for being a parent.
Narcissist parents. You chose to have children so it's your duty of care to rare them, drives me mad also

Shur we all wear penneys...ourselves and our children..but we all know the quality isn't great in most of the clothes. Alot of fabrics penneys use don't wash well. Having said that I would not be without the place 😂

But just to add I dont think the issue is putting penneys clothes on her son. It's more about the child wearing pants that are too short etc. But in saying that children can decide what they want to wear and the battle might not be worth it. Like my 3 nearly 4 year old chooses her clothes every morning and sometimes I've to bite my tongue at some of her ensembles and what the creche will think. But age appropriate choices/decisions are important for development and my children having body autonomy too...ok I'm.going off on a tangent 🙄😂
The issue is definately not whether his clothes are Pennys or designer, he could have a wardrobe of Penneys but i would certainly make bloody sure they were the correct fit and my son would never go out looking like a hobo. Our kids are a reflection of us and I look at Tracey and everything about her screams cheap and tatty from her hair to her house. She takes pride in nothing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.