Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's all over the place, a bit lost it seems, comes across so bad just telling these people to cancel their direct debits, she was so into it two minutes ago.

Reactions: 1
Apparently she announced on the mindset zoom yesterday that she wasn’t going ahead with it anymore apparently it’s not working out for her and she told people cancel their direct debits. Wonder was that the tax man/interfering with claiming pandemic payment if covid has meant sworking for family friendly HQ. She doesn’t go on about her job the way she did so I wonder did she loose it ?! The vegan thing is new. A sign of a free burger or steak and she’s sold. This will make for a few collars she will turn down.... lol yea right

She's still down as Strategy Director on their website but I suppose they might not have updated it.

She's all over the place, a bit lost it seems, comes across so bad just telling these people to cancel their direct debits, she was so into it two minutes ago.
I think she's just looking to monetise low-effort online activity but is not willing to put in any graft. I'd love her to understand that you have to offer people something useful or new or aspirational. Her content is none of those things at the moment.

She was tagging that shouk place yesterday & the state of them. PP in that stupid Leeds jacket, her scruffy stained jeans and scraggy hair. Surely you’d make an effort if you were going out for food at weekends?
I wouldn’t leave the house with my husband If he wore football jerseys etc.

She was tagging that shouk place yesterday & the state of them. PP in that stupid Leeds jacket, her scruffy stained jeans and scraggy hair. Surely you’d make an effort if you were going out for food at weekends?
I wouldn’t leave the house with my husband If he wore football jerseys etc.
I don’t see a problem leaving the house with a football Jersey if my husband had one on. Most guys wear them now anyway

Reactions: 3
I don’t see a problem leaving the house with a football Jersey if my husband had one on. Most guys wear them now anyway
I see a problem so I wouldn’t be with a man who wore one . Most guys don’t in my world.

Reactions: 2
I see a problem so I wouldn’t be with a man who wore one . Most guys don’t in my world.
That’s fine my husband does but wear one either but i would not mind it to be fair. They can look nice on some guys i think.

She's going to have to up her game if she wants to exceed 20K. A few ode's to Willow a week and the latest fad du jour wont cut it. Whether I like them or not any other blogger that springs to mind is polished and has niche

Grace / Aoibhe - Makeup, lifestyle, parenting, home decor

Pippa/:Rosie C/ Dominique - latest fashion and trends

Alidee /MylittleBabog - both smashing parenting

I could go on, but you get the jist. She gushes over whatever bandwagon she's on only to ditch it when it doesn't pay off. She's a phoney.

Reactions: 6
What world do you live in? 🤔 90% of men where I live are in gaa gear most of the time lol
My teenage son might but my husband wouldn’t go for a day out in Gaa or soccer gear. I hate seeing men in gym gear especially when they look like they’ve never been near one!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My teenage son might but my husband wouldn’t go for a day out in Gaa or soccer gear. I hate seeing men in gym gear especially when they look like they’ve never been near one!
Yep no man over 25 should be out in sportswear unless he's going to play sport or to the gym.

Reactions: 6
She's going to have to up her game if she wants to exceed 20K. A few ode's to Willow a week and the latest fad du jour wont cut it. Whether I like them or not any other blogger that springs to mind is polished and has niche

Grace / Aoibhe - Makeup, lifestyle, parenting, home decor

Pippa/:Rosie C/ Dominique - latest fashion and trends

Alidee /MylittleBabog - both smashing parenting

I could go on, but you get the jist. She gushes over whatever bandwagon she's on only to ditch it when it doesn't pay off. She's a phoney.
You forgot to add frozen veg and Rice Krispie bars to graces “niche” 🤣

Ah she's alot more polished than Tracey. I'm no fan of Grace but their content is worlds apart. Tracey posted a story of herself with stains on her Jean's yesterday ffs

Hi Tracey 👋 you know you’ll never get to 20k rehashing the same old ‘stop and smell the flowers’ shite!! You already said that in a a Willow post a week ago 😂😂 she’s desperate tagging anything she can and ‘shouting out’ people showing them love 🙄

Reactions: 5
Says a lot that a beg for a shout out Friday ended up with a shout out from Aoife Bermingahm and nobody else... she’s stoppped the mindful eating now so that’s gone, is that cos she’s now a part time vegetarian?? I am telling you it’s a home birth planned this time, next because really there is no reason to follow her anymore. It’s the same chat I have with my neighbour once in a blue moon. Walk with buggy, how are kids. Weather, random ode to willow (overbearing) and then some law of attraction shite.. must be hard when you don’t have a niche but she really only grew a following being a SW blogger and being a mom/breastfeeder. Her over inflated Sense of self importance and inability to stick at any niche or keep any friends is her downfall. Like can you think of any reason a business would collab with her now!

Bu
Says a lot that a beg for a shout out Friday ended up with a shout out from Aoife Bermingahm and nobody else... she’s stoppped the mindful eating now so that’s gone, is that cos she’s now a part time vegetarian?? I am telling you it’s a home birth planned this time, next because really there is no reason to follow her anymore. It’s the same chat I have with my neighbour once in a blue moon. Walk with buggy, how are kids. Weather, random ode to willow (overbearing) and then some law of attraction shite.. must be hard when you don’t have a niche but she really only grew a following being a SW blogger and being a mom/breastfeeder. Her over inflated Sense of self importance and inability to stick at any niche or keep any friends is her downfall. Like can you think of any reason a business would collab with her now!
She said she hasn't eaten meat in 2 months yet she posted a chicken fillet wrap in the car on route to Cork. Did she not eat it? She had Tuna in her salad on the beach with her brother (Pescetarian not Vegetarian) theres countless platitudes to Willow but people generally lose interest after the newborn phase. Maybe she will have another, I cant see her stepping back to let Leanne have her pedestal. It's the eve before her birthday and desperately shouting out similar accounts. It's just embarrassing at this point

Reactions: 5
I think she’s expecting an outpouring of birthday love tomorrow that isn’t coming her way..... sad really that you can’t hold down a single friendship.. she can come on and spout how happy and content she is but remember she wanted an additional 500-600 strangers to follow her online so that she would reach 20k for her birthday.:: how happy can you really be?! All we are seeing of billy is the back of his head despite the 4938337 pics and videos of him all over her other online channels. Hoping for all the adoration on last years birthday pics as she was dressed up. It’s gas how they spout ‘ happy from within, be yourself’ yet her birthday was more strangers to follow her on the internet

Reactions: 2
Talking into the phone and interrupts her own shite talk to add worse shite talk about an oul fella driving a car drinking Cidona and he forgot how to drive for a second... "so que". Tracey, you're a dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think she will hit 2k? She’s at this 7 years. Like really she lost her niche after the SW thing I think - another baby and a planned home birth this time 🙊 to boost views
Oh but she says it wasnt planned...and we are all luars!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.