Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever put those photos on the wall in the special corner must of done it wearing a blindfold. Zero symmetry.

Also its her thing like since forever like to eat leftover curry on toast. Like literally she does it every time without fail the day after having a curry. But yet its the first I ever heard of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I listened to her episode on Ireland's Birth Stories Podcast. I love hearing peoples story and I had listened to all and finally gave in and listened to hers. I'm positive that home birth was 100% planned. Some thoughts.

1. She was word vomiting and the presenter hardly got a word in

2. She has perfected the story. Primed to be told at it's best. Her language was so vivid and theatrical and you could tell she had mulled over every last intricasy

3. She mentioned how 2 of her friends had home births and she didnt dare dream she could do it. Hmm sure. Mammy just happened to be staying over when she went into spontaneous labour? More like Mammy flew over the M50 when it started fully briefed on the plan

4. She kept trying to be funny. She wasn't. Describing how hot the firemen were. All part of bolstering her story. I'm sure in an unplanned home birth you'd be in so much shock you wouldnt notice who was there and what they looked like.

5. The story was like a script. Intended to be as interesting as possible. She positioned it like it all happened so fast and she was so clueless that she was in advanced labour. Oh please she had plenty of opportunity to get to the hospital had she wanted to. She mentioned how utterly shocked she was to put her hand down to find Willow crowning and how Mammy had the bright idea to phone the fire station 3 doors down. Sorry but who is she fooling that this was accidental?

She is so precocious 😒

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I listened to her episode on Ireland's Birth Stories Podcast. I love hearing peoples story and I had listened to all and finally gave in and listened to hers. I'm positive that home birth was 100% planned. Some thoughts.

1. She was word vomiting and the presenter hardly got a word in

2. She has perfected the story. Primed to be told at it's best. Her language was so vivid and theatrical and you could tell she had mulled over every last intricasy

3. She mentioned how 2 of her friends had home births and she didnt dare dream she could do it. Hmm sure. Mammy just happened to be staying over when she went into spontaneous labour? More like Mammy flew over the M50 when it started fully briefed on the plan

4. She kept trying to be funny. She wasn't. Describing how hot the firemen were. All part of bolstering her story. I'm sure in an unplanned home birth you'd be in so much shock you wouldnt notice who was there and what they looked like.

5. The story was like a script. Intended to be as interesting as possible. She positioned it like it all happened so fast and she was so clueless that she was in advanced labour. Oh please she had plenty of opportunity to get to the hospital had she wanted to. She mentioned how utterly shocked she was to put her hand down to find Willow crowning and how Mammy had the bright idea to phone the fire station 3 doors down. Sorry but who is she fooling that this was accidental?

She is so precocious 😒
How did mystic Mum not know to take her to the hospital. She has said herself that she loves a good story. Tracey nobody is interested in your home birth but you.

If she loves the lunch boxes that much (may I add I have one and they are great!!) for willow bear why didn’t she buy one herself? Also billy is the same age as my boy and he won’t be able to read those cards???? Also she shared the my little babogs page for lunch inspo (again I follow this page and it’s good for ideas and Kelly is great- something Tracey bear will never be) and states the page is “free” of course it’s free... not all like Trace who charges for coddle and advice. She totally tries too much and just comes across needy 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How did mystic Mum not know to take her to the hospital. She has said herself that she loves a good story. Tracey nobody is interested in your home birth but you.
Mystic Ma forseen in her crystal ball that all would be okay.

If she loves the lunch boxes that much (may I add I have one and they are great!!) for willow bear why didn’t she buy one herself? Also billy is the same age as my boy and he won’t be able to read those cards???? Also she shared the my little babogs page for lunch inspo (again I follow this page and it’s good for ideas and Kelly is great- something Tracey bear will never be) and states the page is “free” of course it’s free... not all like Trace who charges for coddle and advice. She totally tries too much and just comes across needy 🙈🙈
Tracey bear 😂😂😂🐻

• Haha
I don’t think I could even listen to the podcast home
Birth story but I think the poster above was very correct in their articulations of it. Tracey has polished this story so much because she’s retold so many versions of it there’s always something new to add. Do you remember the day it happened and th following 48-72 hours. She was mad pushing an article her friend wrote on it for dublin live and family friendly HQ.
Like it’s not that uncommon that a home birth would make viral world headlines. Search her on linked in. She has listed her training / experience and under one of her sections she said ‘ my
Most recent post was ‘seen’ by tens of thousands of people’ - like really is this what LinkedIn is for ??

Reactions: 4
I’ve a little girl the same age as Willow but I’m sick hearing her on about how hard it is to bring Willow to a shopping centre!! Tracey is so needy when it comes to that child she ‘wants’ Willow to be so strong willed 🙄 if she didn’t pander to her every sound and threw her a packet of chickatees she might be able to shop in peace 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve a little girl the same age as Willow but I’m sick hearing her on about how hard it is to bring Willow to a shopping centre!! Tracey is so needy when it comes to that child she ‘wants’ Willow to be so strong willed 🙄 if she didn’t pander to her every sound and threw her a packet of chickatees she might be able to shop in peace 😂😂
completely agree my girl is same age and we take her shopping all the time and it's no trouble at all!! she has her trained to know wen she screeches she gets what she wants like u said every sound shes dropping everything and running. she wants her this way cos shes needy

Reactions: 1
Still no new episode of the podcast this week. She said on Thu it would be Fri 🤔

She will be trying to better the one that came out from Laura Doyle & gang as that one entered the top 10 on apple!

Laura's podcast is actually quite good, my only criticism is Laura D and Avril's accents are so similar that I found it hard to know who was talking.

Tbh, T's is not even comparable. Theres no competition whatsoever. Still no word on hers for this week

Reactions: 2
Laura's podcast is actually quite good, my only criticism is Laura D and Avril's accents are so similar that I found it hard to know who was talking.

Tbh, T's is not even comparable. Theres no competition whatsoever. Still no word on hers for this week
I listened to the girls podcast it sounds so well clearly recorded and planned out. I easily would have listened for another hour. Tracey always sounds like she’s recording on her phone and that notion just took her that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.