Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The eyes closed, stop, I nearly died, whyyyy

"if it was Billy or Willow I'd tell them to do it"

Yeah Tracey Bear, because they are 1 and 6

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Very interested to see what this reality show Laura Doyle is doing is about? I wonder did that cause some friction because it would be right up Traceys street to get the family on TV again. Maybe she went for it too :p

Reactions: 4
A hundred plus comments on ‘the song’?? 😂😂
She barely gets 10 on any other post!!

Reactions: 1
That was one of the funniest things I have seen .... god help us she’s not really playing with the full deck 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm unsure as to why she posted it but she's not the worst singer to be honest

Not the worst singer at all, but for me it's just the cringey eye closing, and also just the need to post it in the first place. She is so all over the place with her content, and desperate for followers, tagging ppl left right and centre it's really cringey.

She has a new post up now saying she doesn't check this thread, she absolutely does sure as soon as things are said here she reacts to them in her stories

I don't know how any bloggers/influencers etc stare at themselves when their talking but I'd imagine it's more awkward when you're singing 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I find it amusing that she thinks this is thread is made up of one or two people with loads of accounts, how pathetic they are but never once mentioned her husband who had multiple profiles 😂 she doesn’t mention how mystic ma and sissy spread untrue rumours about Laura Doyle

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s really fantastic that Tracey has such a remarkable and supportive husband who would never, ever partake in sites like this sometimes using multiple accounts........... ;)

Reactions: 8
She ain't the worst singer but she asked my getting picked up by Simon cowell 🤣
I just didn't not get the randomness of it all

God almighty. She is deluded. A handful of people with several accounts? No Tracey, believe it or not there are more than a handful of people in the world that won’t like you or agree with you. I know it’s disheartening that we’re not falling over ourselves to climb up your ass but that’s life. You’re fooling nobody in saying you haven’t been on this thread.
You’ve also failed to mention in your pathetic little rant, your husband was on here with multiple accounts threatening people. Sad.
I can assure you, I am very happy with my life as I’m sure the majority of people here are. We’re just tired of your bullshit.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.