Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like many here probably, I followed her for SW. Now it’s just random shite.

Reactions: 3
Talking into the phone and interrupts her own shite talk to add worse shite talk about an oul fella driving a car drinking Cidona and he forgot how to drive for a second... "so que". Tracey, you're a dose.
That was tragic 😂 apart from it being a pointless story, what was the relevance of telling us what the man was drinking? What is she actually offering 20k followers. Her inane musing on life and how evolved a human she is? Exclusive shots of Willow, the most photographed Irish baby on Instagram. She's so trigger happy to post everything but if she just took a day or two to refine her content she might have a better output I.e photoshop the stains off her pants and kitchen appliances

Reactions: 2
That was tragic 😂 apart from it being a pointless story, what was the relevance of telling us what the man was drinking? What is she actually offering 20k followers. Her inane musing on life and how evolved a human she is? Exclusive shots of Willow, the most photographed Irish baby on Instagram. She's so trigger happy to post everything but if she just took a day or two to refine her content she might have a better output I.e photoshop the stains off her pants and kitchen appliances
Poor Willow was on Instagram 20 seconds after being born

Reactions: 4
Must of only been bestie sissy who gave her a birthday shout out. Looking forward to viewing all her presents she got.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I see now she has no real friends. God I would be lost without my closest friends. I have great sisters and a mother too, but your friends are the ones you can be really honest with about things your mother or sister may not need to hear!

I see now she has no real friends. God I would be lost without my closest friends. I have great sisters and a mother too, but your friends are the ones you can be really honest with about things your mother or sister may not need to hear!
On her podcast she spoke about how each friendship serves you at a time in life. I get the point that some friends drift apart or removing yourself from a toxic friendship, but it sounded to me like she was saying she only bothers with someone if it services her in some way. Does she consider what she brings to a friendship? Telling, as it seems she doesnt have friendships lasting longer than 6 months. Depressing to think you wouldnt go into a friendship hoping it's for life 🤷‍♀️

You can't have it both ways Julie, you lounged around all day while they were at creche, having "me" time for yourself.

Then when they go to bed it should be your "me" time too. But you left the place like a bomb hit it, and now YOU have to clean it up.

If you had cooked the dinner in the morning, cleaned the house, sorted out the washing, then you could get your "me" time in the evening.

Guess what, I have a husband, but I still have to do all that too. He hasn't a notion of cleaning up after me, if I left the house like a bomb hit it. The clothes could be pouring out of the washing machine for a week, and he'd pretend he didn't notice.

She tries to make out that it's because she's a single mom, she has it so hard. But guess what Julie, if you don't have your tit together, it doesn't matter how many of us are in the house. If I was swanning around all day with my mom, I would pay for it in the evening, and have to catch up on all the tit I was avoiding all day.

That's just life as an adult, partner or no partner in the house with you, you need to grow up and take responsibility for your own actions.

Those poor twins come home after being in creche all day, and are plonked in front of you tube with a bag of mighty munch, while she rushes to throw a dinner together.

They should be coming home to a clean house, and their dinner ready for them, at the very least. Poor kids 😕

You can't have it both ways Julie, you lounged around all day while they were at creche, having "me" time for yourself.

Then when they go to bed it should be your "me" time too. But you left the place like a bomb hit it, and now YOU have to clean it up.

If you had cooked the dinner in the morning, cleaned the house, sorted out the washing, then you could get your "me" time in the evening.

Guess what, I have a husband, but I still have to do all that too. He hasn't a notion of cleaning up after me, if I left the house like a bomb hit it. The clothes could be pouring out of the washing machine for a week, and he'd pretend he didn't notice.

She tries to make out that it's because she's a single mom, she has it so hard. But guess what Julie, if you don't have your tit together, it doesn't matter how many of us are in the house. If I was swanning around all day with my mom, I would pay for it in the evening, and have to catch up on all the tit I was avoiding all day.

That's just life as an adult, partner or no partner in the house with you, you need to grow up and take responsibility for your own actions.

Those poor twins come home after being in creche all day, and are plonked in front of you tube with a bag of mighty munch, while she rushes to throw a dinner together.

They should be coming home to a clean house, and their dinner ready for them, at the very least. Poor kids 😕
Wrong thread 🤣 but agree!

Birthday wishes from 3 people including her sister 😂😂 she was spoilt?? Probably got full price Penney’s earrings 😂

• Haha
On her podcast she spoke about how each friendship serves you at a time in life. I get the point that some friends drift apart or removing yourself from a toxic friendship, but it sounded to me like she was saying she only bothers with someone if it services her in some way. Does she consider what she brings to a friendship? Telling, as it seems she doesnt have friendships lasting longer than 6 months. Depressing to think you wouldnt go into a friendship hoping it's for life 🤷‍♀️
She had a really good friend in Laura, maybe it was all one sided? Laura seemed to be there for her a lot. Look at the comment she wrote before mystic ma predicted she was the troll/hater.

Attachments

Yea it’s clear now to see Tracey has no real friends & has no real direction for anything work related. I’m sure Laura D would have supported her podcast given the chance. Today’s Wednesday no word of a podcast from Tracey again this week. She can’t be consistent... will it be veganism this week until peter makes his beef cheek ragu again. She can’t stick to anything, a week off meat & suddenly it’s ‘2 months’ which we know isn’t true

Sorry wrong thread 😅

She complained about having to view an Instagram reel about toddler having her ears pierced, without a hint of irony that 19.5k dont want to hear her toddler piercing our ears screeching "Hiya" into the camera every week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She complained about having to view an Instagram reel about toddler having her ears pierced, without a hint of irony that 19.5k dont want to hear her toddler piercing our ears screeching "Hiya" into the camera every week 😂
Every Day 😂

And today, we’ve willow running up behind people in shops. I see more of that child than I see my niece.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.