Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minidoll

Did anyone pick up on Laura’s dig about the podcast. “It takes time to do a professional podcast, it needs to sound good” 🤣🤣 miaow 🐈

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Nards32

Leanne went on another culling spree today... so clearly that covern of witches are glued to this thread. At first I thought TT was just a smug, smarmy cow but now since her two failed rants she has really nailed her colours to the mast. Shes fighting with friends over it, referencing our comments non stop. Husband on under multiple accounts slagging everyone off. Sissy goes private keeps cutting her numbers. Oh yea they really dont care about this thread. Seeing a much nastier side to saccharine sweet Tracey. Red in tooth and claw that one

Diggeroo

How naive for people to think influencers are not on these forums, they plants the seeds if the truth be know.
Want privacy stay off sm full stop 😉
This really is the thing that people miss. The likes of Eimear Hutchinson is an excellent Mam blogger. Doesn’t sell her kids or husbands soul off, as a result she isn’t discussed here because she is so professional, it is just a job. The likes of Tracey is a narcissist - nothing is off limits because they crave attention, Tracey really displays so many traits of a narcissist. I actually cannot get over her husband though. He’s making an absolute show of her. Her posting a poem about bullies when he is the epitome of one.
The ironic thing is Tracey herself pointed me in the direction of tattle.

Nards32

The second hand embarrassment for Laura setting up that page 😂😂😂😂😂
Peter would you ever do one. Youre the biggest troll around here. Setting up multiple accounts and always on the attack. Between your nasty ways and the drama with Laura its doing your wife no favours. Laura has nothing to do with this thread and believe it or not theres loads of us who think Tracey is a phony. 👋

• Heart
Bit insensitive of her on stories about how she relaxed and enjoyed her second baby so much when today is pregnancy & infancy loss awareness day and most have been lighting candles and sending a virtual wave of light around the world

• Sad
Tiz all very quiet on the western front..Tracey gone AWOL after her poem.and Leanne deleted everyone except 383 of her nearest and dearest including louise cooney 🙄
And lisa Jordan, Tara make up and supervalu Ireland being kept, them being her close friends and family 🙄. It literally took her two solid days to delete everyone. Would. You. Be. Well.

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Not for one second am I a clothes snob all my stuff is Tesco/ Dunnes/ penneys BUT there’s something so deeply sad and dull about her excitement over the black raincoat 😐🤷🏼‍♀️ I genuinely feel she needs something else in her life if this is what sparks the joy in her

Reactions: 7

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Oh god did ya not hear how 4 years ago they got married on don’t tell the bride 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️It’s gas they just applied for the craic , ye applied Cos it would save paying out of your own pocket for a wedding like most normal people. Ps Tracey you didn’t have an altar you got married on a football pitch 😂😂
In a second hand dress if I remember correctly , pretending it was vintage🙄 his family were mortified throughout

• Wow

Mona86

VIP Member
Shame on that mad oul wan stirring up trouble between her daughter and her friend. She no more has psychic powers than I do. What on earth is she thinking saying that about a girl who has done nothing but help her daughter. She has to be a few apples short of a picnic

Imagine going to the guards. I don’t have physical proof of who is bullying me but my mam is psychic and she told me 🧐

• Haha

GossPot

It honestly doesn’t matter how I know but I know it for a fact
Well it actually does matter, anyone can come on here and make up Random shite.
I heard Peter rides pineapples for a fact, doesn't matter where I heard it. It does

Nards32

If she’s to bring it down to only people she knows she’ll be a long time deleting 10k plus people! Why announce it, looking for attention
Clearly Tracey and Leanne are glued to tattle... this was discussed here the other day and suddenly she announces thats what she's doing

I know that's exactly what I was thinking 😂. Imagine the misery of spending your night deleting people one by one 😴
Wasn't that long ago she was celebrating getting to 10k after getting sissy to shout her out numerous times. She must have realised she wasn't going to start raking in the freebies for her new house. Devo she is culling her page, how will I know what irish bar to go to for my full irish for 3 euro in lanzo. Her holidays used to make me so sad, a haul on her plastic bic razors that would butcher the legs off you from the supermarket when they arrived, then cafe nero for breakfast and oconnors Irish bar for the meanest looking dinner, share a garlic bread and wings. The OAPs in benidorm could holiday better than her. Grim

• Haha