Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you are talking about Leanne hairdresser friend from Cork. It might be very obvious and if it is her I'm not surprised

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I am very close to Laura who is in bits over these accusations from Tracey. All she has ever done was bend over backwards to be there for Tracey as many people have pointed out above. I set up this account today because I feel that she needs to be defended against all this hate
The second hand embarrassment for Laura setting up that page 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
She won’t as she is the one who has instigated all of this. Seems from earlier thag it was her sister would publicly announced how they had all blocked Laura as they thought she was trolling Tracey

The second hand embarrassment for Laura setting up that page 😂😂😂😂😂
Peter would you ever do one. Youre the biggest troll around here. Setting up multiple accounts and always on the attack. Between your nasty ways and the drama with Laura its doing your wife no favours. Laura has nothing to do with this thread and believe it or not theres loads of us who think Tracey is a phony. 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry to maybe ask a stupid question, but what is Laura Doyle’s handle. I don’t think I know who she is?

Peter would you ever do one. Youre the biggest troll around here. Setting up multiple accounts and always on the attack. Between your nasty ways and the drama with Laura its doing your wife no favours. Laura has nothing to do with this thread and believe it or not theres loads of us who think Tracey is a phony. 👋

The very fact that Tracey 10000% knows this thread is saying all this today, and She’s coming on to talk about her mop (that’s it Tracey girl mop around the clutter🙄) and droning on about her podcast as opposed to saying one sentence or snap to just stand up for Laura or to say anything speaks volumes! Remember now she has hardly been on stories in ages only snippets. I think most of us on here feel Tracey is a much bigger culprit for bullying than what Laura might be getting blamed for.

Reactions: 6
Shame on that mad oul wan stirring up trouble between her daughter and her friend. She no more has psychic powers than I do. What on earth is she thinking saying that about a girl who has done nothing but help her daughter. She has to be a few apples short of a picnic

Reactions: 4
Shame on that mad oul wan stirring up trouble between her daughter and her friend. She no more has psychic powers than I do. What on earth is she thinking saying that about a girl who has done nothing but help her daughter. She has to be a few apples short of a picnic

Imagine going to the guards. I don’t have physical proof of who is bullying me but my mam is psychic and she told me 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Tracey hasn’t spoken to camera in ages and all of a sudden Laura puts that up and she feels the need to come on waffling about some mundane nonsense?
The very fact that Tracey 10000% knows this thread is saying all this today, and She’s coming on to talk about her mop (that’s it Tracey girl mop around the clutter🙄) and droning on about her podcast as opposed to saying one sentence or snap to just stand up for Laura or to say anything speaks volumes! Remember now she has hardly been on stories in ages only snippets. I think most of us on here feel Tracey is a much bigger culprit for bullying than what Laura might be getting blamed for.
100%. Thought the exact same. The mask is really really slipping Tracey.

Sorry to maybe ask a stupid question, but what is Laura Doyle’s handle. I don’t think I know who she is?
It’s _laura_doyle_
I’m neither here nor there on Laura. Only following her a few months, she’s a bit vanilla for my liking.

Reactions: 2
Leanne went on another culling spree today... so clearly that covern of witches are glued to this thread. At first I thought TT was just a smug, smarmy cow but now since her two failed rants she has really nailed her colours to the mast. Shes fighting with friends over it, referencing our comments non stop. Husband on under multiple accounts slagging everyone off. Sissy goes private keeps cutting her numbers. Oh yea they really dont care about this thread. Seeing a much nastier side to saccharine sweet Tracey. Red in tooth and claw that one

Reactions: 8
Leanne went on another culling spree today... so clearly that covern of witches are glued to this thread. At first ai thought TT was just a smug, smarmy cow but now since her two failed rants she has really nailed her colours to the mast. Shes fighting with friends over it, referencing our comments non stop. Husand on under multiple accounts slagging everyone o
Totally agree. Something intensely unlikeable about the girl and it obviously kills her people don’t like her/see through her. No sign of Billy in weeks so at least she’s taken the child’s right to privacy on board. Definitely not glued to this thread at all Tracey 😉

Reactions: 5
Leanne went on another culling spree today... so clearly that covern of witches are glued to this thread. At first I thought TT was just a smug, smarmy cow but now since her two failed rants she has really nailed her colours to the mast. Shes fighting with friends over it, referencing our comments non stop. Husband on under multiple accounts slagging everyone off. Sissy goes private keeps cutting her numbers. Oh yea they really dont care about this thread. Seeing a much nastier side to saccharine sweet Tracey. Red in tooth and claw that one

Leanne must have realised today that not everyone you confide in keeps things confidential!! There mustn’t be room for anything else in TT & PP bedroom now with the bed in. Can’t believe she bought something that wasn’t on sale or second hand

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not getting into in about Laura. Ive let the girl and I didn't like her. I did hear today that she's following all the people that looked at her story from here but don't follow her 🙄
Back to Tracey. I don't for one second expect her to jump on to defend laura. She's sitting there on her new bed under a duvet that's as flat as PPs personality with a duvet set that my da would use as furniture covers for painting, rubbing her hands with glee that Laura is getting accused.
I don't doubt that Laura has been commenting here. It wouldn't surprise me in the least.
Laura dramatically said she was leaving Instagram but 7 hours later, she's still there waiting for the bloggers army to repost her stories for a bit of sympathy 🙄
Swear to god there's nothing like these gobshites 😂😂

I'm not getting into in about Laura. Ive let the girl and I didn't like her. I did hear today that she's following all the people that looked at her story from here but don't follow her 🙄
Back to Tracey. I don't for one second expect her to jump on to defend laura. She's sitting there on her new bed under a duvet that's as flat as PPs personality with a duvet set that my da would use as furniture covers for painting, rubbing her hands with glee that Laura is getting accused.
I don't doubt that Laura has been commenting here. It wouldn't surprise me in the least.
Laura dramatically said she was leaving Instagram but 7 hours later, she's still there waiting for the bloggers army to repost her stories for a bit of sympathy 🙄

I hope you’re a bleeping poet or English teacher in real life because those bed/duvet comparisons have me creased 😂😂😂😂. I don’t know Laura. Someone earlier called her vanilla and I think that’s a good word. I suppose I don’t see why she has 12k followers? I don’t get anything wow or special bar the breastfeeder/mom blogs thing. But gun to my head I would prefer her to Tracey and look maybe that’s just me & how I view insta. I’ve given out about Laura’s adds before I’d say she would do an #AD with anyone but she is better polished than Tracey. Tracey if you are reading here,I would say nobody here really thinks Laura is trolling you, but more so we think it’s gas your psychic mam Told you she was so your family are now turning on her. Yet you’ll do another video on bullying soon & not realise you are bullying also. Ps Please sort the garden this autumn

• Haha
How would she know who is from here??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.