Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is the text on all of TT stories aways so high up the top that its cut off. Its like that on every story. How can a professional "content creator" not see that 🤭
A line even pops up to let you know you're outside of the window 🙄 she usually does it when she's tagging people and knows well you can't click it but I don't know why

Reactions: 3
Oooh I get it..being her usual sly self then " I want the interaction with this person /content but I dont want them gaining new followers from it. 🐍

Yeah AB does my head in lately esp last week when she was like I’ve 3 different drop offs and. We’d to get my head around it! Like my husband (like many other women out there) goes to work before kids get up so I’ve lunches get 3 kids dresses school/ play school/ and crèche drop offs and she has got her mam dad and husband to help but is still complaining get a bleeping grip! Ugh
Is Momager (as she called herself) not a professional paid position? 😂😂

• Haha
Could she stop showing us the sunrise swim maybe 1 of the 7 days per week ? It does make me think it’s all for the gram. I’d give anything to live by the sea but unfortunately here in Wilton it’s not in walking distance but if it was I would soak it in. I wouldn’t be tagging deric from tv 3, posing in sunlight for perfect pics , dancing barefoot in the sand to be videoed or posting quotes. I would just do my swim & use it for what it’s meant to be- me time. Not content.

Could she stop showing us the sunrise swim maybe 1 of the 7 days per week ? It does make me think it’s all for the gram. I’d give anything to live by the sea but unfortunately here in Wilton it’s not in walking distance but if it was I would soak it in. I wouldn’t be tagging deric from tv 3, posing in sunlight for perfect pics , dancing barefoot in the sand to be videoed or posting quotes. I would just do my swim & use it for what it’s meant to be- me time. Not content.
Exactly its actually such a varse all to be one with oneself and nature but yet phone ,stories and content the whole time

Hey Trace 👋youre welcome for my helpful tip re: text cut off on your stories. I notice youve taken it on board. Youre here on tattle more than any of us 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi Tracey! Peter is playing a blinder lately with all the little gifts. What a guy. Trying to tell us all something?

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find it buzzard that peter buys her all these things? But your own rain jacket ffs

Reactions: 2
I die inside when someone describes their clothing as "trendy" 🤮 Is Peter trying to get her dress better / controlling the purse strings or is it just damage control trying to paint him in a better light since hes been an online troll lately.

Does anyone else find it buzzard that peter buys her all these things? But your own rain jacket ffs
Absolutely yes!!! I have said it before on here he even buys the bed clothes. Seriously what husband even notices bed clothes or listens when one says oh I seen a rain coat. Remember he bought her the salt water sandles.. Maybe he's in touch with his feminine side🤔

He certainly doesn’t shop in Tesco for his own clothes!

Why would she be sent tan? She uses Dove gradual tan once a year ffs. Her nails when she was showing it all off 🤮
A raincoat to go with everything? Tray you’re the furthest from a cool mom 🤦🏼‍♀️

Absolutely yes!!! I have said it before on here he even buys the bed clothes. Seriously what husband even notices bed clothes or listens when one says oh I seen a rain coat. Remember he bought her the salt water sandles.. Maybe he's in touch with his feminine side🤔
Anyone remember the time he went and got Billy Bear a leather jacket in River Island? The child was about 3 at the time.

Last edited:
"As you know im not a big tan person"

Well why dont you do a giveway to your loyal followers. Oh wait no its free, so must hang onto it even if she has no use for it🥴

Reactions: 1
He certainly doesn’t shop in Tesco for his own clothes!

Why would she be sent tan? She uses Dove gradual tan once a year ffs. Her nails when she was showing it all off 🤮
A raincoat to go with everything? Tray you’re the furthest from a cool mom 🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s a very short rain coat - she’ll still be drenched in it. I would find it very weird if my husband bought me clothes.

Reactions: 6
"I have no skin care routine... am going to try take off my makeup every night"

Does this mean that she doesn't take off her makeup most nights:sick: imagine not washing your face or putting on a bit of moisturiser but yet she's an advocate for "self-care":rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Remember he bought her the salt water sandles.. Maybe he's in touch with his feminine side🤔
Yes he bought them after he returned from one of his many lads trips away.
I remember she was ecstatic, saying I’d never spend this much on a pair of sandals but have been dying for a pair. I thought that was quite sad, surely the money came from the family pot?
Maybe she doesn’t have access to it. Who knows ☹

Reactions: 1
So she freezes sweetcorn and garlic and wears penneys clothes and jewelry from years ago and he goes on football /lads weekends and buys high end high street/designer clothes - seems fair 🙃

Reactions: 4
It’s a very short rain coat - she’ll still be drenched in it. I would find it very weird if my husband bought me clothes.
My OH buys me clothes all the time. Stuff he knows ill love etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.