Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed the kids wraps too the plate must have been tiny for it to look so big 😂😂
I’ve said it before but I noticed today she’s not due until January!! She’s gonna drive herself mad not to mind her followers she’s only 16 weeks like 🙄

New post with Willow, now there’s a surprise. She’s obviously reading here and thinking she’s the cheese now. Her content is beyond boring.

Reactions: 2
Her latest video on the Mindful Eating Facebook group. 30 seconds into it and she is talking to Billy Bear in the background 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Leanne is going to delete her followers she doesn’t know , as it isn’t what she wants anymore , someone on last thread said she would do this so she would be under the 10,000

She thinks shes fairly p
Leanne is going to delete her followers she doesn’t know , as it isn’t what she wants anymore , someone on last thread said she would do this so she would be under the 10,000
She thinks she's fairly precious that one. Bore off with your little tick list of life✅🙄

Ya I knew she would do it. All she will have to do is drop less than a 1000 and she cant be mentioned here. I can see her point tho...she doesn't make money through insta she doesnt do much on it anymore to be fair so I'd do it too if I was her. She doesnt depend on it and doesnt like the exposure. Not like her sister who craves the attention and needs it to make money.

I think Leanne's right to do it in fairness, Tracy's the one who's making money from Insta, not her. My insta only has people I know for this exact reason, I'd hate to have 10k+ people looking at my stuff and not even be making money from it

Reactions: 6
I think it’s for attention to be fair, like if she only has people she knows how many would that be?? She doesn’t strike me has having a lot of friends etc?!

I never understood people like Leanne or Aoibhe Devlins makeup mate suddenly making their page private when they already have thousands of followers. Theyre hardly naive enough to think everyone who currently follows them is there cause they like them and theyre blocking out negativity. If you want privacy scrap your Instagram and start again with only friends and family, but you cant have it both ways.

Reactions: 3
If she’s to bring it down to only people she knows she’ll be a long time deleting 10k plus people! Why announce it, looking for attention

If she’s to bring it down to only people she knows she’ll be a long time deleting 10k plus people! Why announce it, looking for attention
Clearly Tracey and Leanne are glued to tattle... this was discussed here the other day and suddenly she announces thats what she's doing

Reactions: 7
Why on earth would you want that many people knowing about your life unless you crave attention. Even a private account with thousands of followers is ridiculous. Scream troll all you want, broadcasting your life to thousands of strangers, you are asking for it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.