Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you mad, she’s as thrifty as Tracy it will be all billy/willows hand me downs 🙉
She will be thrifty..no doubt penneys cheap bargainson line etc. But looking at her style compared to Traceys she will have her baby girl dressed 'girly' I doubt she will put her in willows hand me downs unless it was something particularly nice and matched. Leanne had everything matched in her house her clothes etc. Tracey is mismatched in every way

Tracey's house is an actual pigsty.
Isn’t it just vile ? Like even the toaster has old soup or curry stains on it for months . The hands are always filthy. The dishes, the frozen stuff - the pans , the tiles - ugh

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Isn’t it just vile ? Like even the toaster has old soup or curry stains on it for months . The hands are always filthy. The dishes, the frozen stuff - the pans , the tiles - ugh
I don't even know how she can cook anything in that kitchen, and she has her mindful eating group thing! The worktops are absolutely convered in clutter, rubbish, grease and grime. I couldn't even contemplate cooking in it.

Reactions: 2
Are you mad, she’s as thrifty as Tracy it will be all billy/willows hand me downs 🙉
No I think there will be a little bit of competition going on. Leanne will want her in all new. I’m sure she has the spreadsheet done for the first 5 years of clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The air fryer gives me the heebie jeebies. It’s filthy 🤮

Lads have you listened to the podcasts ? Shocking. The one with Aoife (I like Aoife) but it’s just boring

ya i agree i think leanne will definitely have baby dressed as a girly girl might be cheapy but i think she will still have her looking good, as much as she is a bore Leannes house is tidy and clutter free and shes organised she will take the hand me downs but she wont have her wearing billys old clothes like willow was, i think leanne definitely had pride where tracey does not

ya i agree i think leanne will definitely have baby dressed as a girly girl might be cheapy but i think she will still have her looking good, as much as she is a bore Leannes house is tidy and clutter free and shes organised she will take the hand me downs but she wont have her wearing billys old clothes like willow was, i think leanne definitely had pride where tracey does not

Reactions: 1
So boring. Aoife is very passionate about her self care and practicing it daily for a long time. She could talk for Ireland on it. If she couldn't it would have been worse because Tracey is not a great interviewer

So boring. Aoife is very passionate about her self care and practicing it daily for a long time. She could talk for Ireland on it. If she couldn't it would have been worse because Tracey is not a great interviewer
Tracey gushing over Aoife (and assume it will be the same for all other guests) was embarrassing

Reactions: 4
The part where Aoife said “what person goes into Penney’s and doesn’t buy anything” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She just blocked me from instagram as I asked her about tattle life
Responded saying she doesn’t read this then blocks me lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Leanne is going to delete her followers she doesn’t know , as it isn’t what she wants anymore , someone on last thread said she would do this so she would be under the 10,000
She's rejecting followers left right and centre at the mo.

Reactions: 1
Absolutely. There are so many bloggers and influencers who have way bigger followings than Tracey and yet they are not on here. They have a niche, are professional and dont sell every piece of their lives including their children. Ursula Walsh is a good example. Tracey over exposes her kids, talks about every bit of their lives. It's really sad tbh and her husband...well the least said about that knob the better. Scarlet for him
I suppose the point aswell is that Eimear and Ursulas husbands obviously don’t allow themselves to be exposed and advocate for their children too. Peter clearly enjoys the attention so with both parents complicit the kids haven’t a chance. My husband would absolutely hit the roof if I shared even a fraction of what is shared about Billy and Willow in relation to our own kids. It makes me so uncomfortable. I really can’t wrap my head around parents feeling so entitled to create these social media footprints for their children. This stuff will follow them around because of the choices their parents make. Tracey can refuse to be “silenced” and scream her “truth” from the rooftops all she likes but she cannot deny her children’s lives are an intrinsic part of that and they aren’t given a choice. Do they not deserve some privacy?
Say whatever you liked about Leanne but she’s realised this much.

Reactions: 3
I suppose the point aswell is that Eimear and Ursulas husbands obviously don’t allow themselves to be exposed and advocate for their children too. Peter clearly enjoys the attention so with both parents complicit the kids haven’t a chance. My husband would absolutely hit the roof if I shared even a fraction of what is shared about Billy and Willow in relation to our own kids. It makes me so uncomfortable. I really can’t wrap my head around parents feeling so entitled to create these social media footprints for their children. This stuff will follow them around because of the choices their parents make. Tracey can refuse to be “silenced” and scream her “truth” from the rooftops all she likes but she cannot deny her children’s lives are an intrinsic part of that and they aren’t given a choice. Do they not deserve some privacy?
I never understood why Leanne shared so much. She wasn’t trying to make a career out of it.

Absolutely. I couldn't agree more. The exposure of some of the kids on insta by their own parents is disturbing and so worrying. Grace Tracey Aoibhin are just some of the ones that come to mind that I just tap through coz its uncomfortable viewing. Leanne just didnt like to be mentioned here and I respect her for cutting back her following because of it. She is harmless tbh and seems nice just too boring to have such a big following. Glad her kid won't be a money maker

Reactions: 5
Absolutely. I couldn't agree more. The exposure of some of the kids on insta by their own parents is disturbing and so worrying. Grace Tracey Aoibhin are just some of the ones that come to mind that I just tap through coz its uncomfortable viewing. Leanne just didnt like to be mentioned here and I respect her for cutting back her following because of it. She is harmless tbh and seems nice just too boring to have such a big following. Glad her kid won't be a money maker
Yep totally. Some do it really well and know when to draw the line and these are the types of Mam bloggers I like to follow. I have 3 kids under 6- I am their “market”!! This broadcasting every single aspect of their lives though I just feel so uncomfortable with.

I never understood why Leanne shared so much. She wasn’t trying to make a career out of it.
She has realised it now though clearly hence the audience cull, before she’s actually given birth and for that I commend her.

She’s posting on her stories today about butterflies and their meaning. I think she’s having a Grace type episode whereby she doesn’t fit into any particular blogging style - she can’t be a blogging mom as the house and kids are filthy and she’s a penny pincher. She ain’t a relationship guru as peter is a bully, she’s already lost the weight but she’s trying to cut her place as a mindful eater/life coach guru yet continues to binge and restrict herself regularly... I reckon now she’s trying to become a hippy - it suits her mother she works as a psychic and that’s her thing but Tracey is now taking a butterfly as a signal for her day/life and I honestly feel she’s a bit ‘grace’ now with the hippy zen stuff. Life coaches I imagine are people are admire and aspire ! Not someone who lives in chaos

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.