Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair is shocking looking. She must be mortified
On a separate note I just looked at Laura’s Instagram. Used to follow her ages ago. Wtf has she done to her lips? 👄
They are a state and no mention of them being done as far as I could see.

I think she should dye it a nice brown. It would also solve her roots problem.
Definitely, it’s awful looking now.

He’s not.

Kelly caught Laura and Tracey bitching about her before on a WhatsApp group so removed herself from the situation. Kellies husband also unfollowed Tracey and that started a world of issues too.
Its all true but I'm dying to know how you know about that cause very few people do 😂

How sad 😔 Billy Bear didn’t even get new shoes or clothes for his first day back at school 🏫 the two little piles look so miserable ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Just looking at some of her old you tube videos. They actually make me feel sad, like I feel so sorry for her. Shes trying so hard to be upbeat about the most mundane things 😬 I'm all for being positive but......like she mentions a friend giving billy a pair of shoes "oh they're so nice, and best of all they were free" what an existence. She would have taken them even if they didn't fit, just because they were free 🙁

Reactions: 1
How’s everyone coping this morning ? Are you having withdrawals from not knowing how her morning went? How it was so stressful to get billy to school on time? What they had for breakfast ? How willow had to have a feed outside the school ? Like how are we coping not knowing what sort of night sleep Tracey had ? 🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 3
She will go completely shortly, like Aoibhe did because she will like the idea of a comeback.

This may sound extreme but I wonder did anything happen with her and the pineapple cos she hasn’t shown her face since he was apparently on here?? Or there’s beef with her and her ‘friends’ who have done a podcast together!!

Reactions: 2
I’ll be honest the thought did flicker across my mind on that exact same thing. Hmmm

This may sound extreme but I wonder did anything happen with her and the pineapple cos she hasn’t shown her face since he was apparently on here?? Or there’s beef with her and her ‘friends’ who have done a podcast together!!

I think she doesn't like her hair, can't style it and its probably going orange. Also think this page bothers her so much and is raging she is even mentioned on here coz you know she is girl next door Tracey. Also think it may have caused a few fights between her and pineapple. Basically these threads are consuming her. Like in another time she would be on boring her followers to tears about the podcast....how it's been a dream of hers....but as her husband says it's a bleeping hobby. Great support!

Lads the hair 😬😬😬 no wonder she’s stayin off stories 🤯 dunno why she ever thought it was a good idea ? Like a washed up aul one tryin to bum a fag off ya at electric picnic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly I think it's more than the hair 🤔, Tracey isn't proud or has to be glamed up to come on for the chat!! I'd say there's more to it.. Peter probably has pissed her off or he is controlling like we all guested, if she's not happy with her hair go get it done , we all make mistakes but change it but tight Peter probably won't give her the money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.