Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Obicularis_Oculi

Chatty Member
"She really filled my buckih, so cyoo"

Where's that posh accent gone Trace?
That only comes out on a Saturday when she is about to sit down with her freshly pawed sourdough with smashed avocado and perfectly poached eggs. And of course not forgetting the peanut rayu. Like it literally gives her life and she cannot cope. Like literally. She's not going to lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Mona86

VIP Member
Peter stalking here will definitely hurt Traceys chances of progression in the field of wellness. How can she expect to be taken seriously if her husband is making vile comments about people mental health or contacting widows to bully them because they passed comment on his blogger wife on an public forum.

Alot of Traceys backlash is she posed as a sound Dublin mum sharing tidbits of family life and then we got to know her and realised how fame hungry she is an how its all and act. Shes desperate to get famous. She worked in theatre and auditioned for tv shows and it went nowhere, shilled her wedding out to DTTB (noone gave a rats) then it was SW blogging, instagrabber, podcaster, wellness coach - throw enough mud at the wall something will stick? Except the big break isnt coming....
Well said. This is exactly true and the self entitled smugness doesn’t help her. Even today’s video in the mindful eating group on FB, Billy no manners starts calling her the minute she’s on camera & she continues to respond - it makes watching to or listening to her unbearable because it’s all ‘yes baby, one minute billy bear’ and it’s painful! That then with the additional snippets of willow doing her normal baby stuff & Tracey in hysterics laughing at a boring 60 second clip. The house is cluttered yet she’s trying to etch a role for herself in ‘self care’. She’s too mean to pay for a night away, a hair do, a regular nail visit, groceries - the list is endless. She’s the total opposite to everything she preaches & that’s why people are saying ‘I’m not buying this shit’.

Nolan15

Chatty Member
Oh my god the ‘licking the microphone’ noise when she was talking about Keelings made me feel ill 🤢🤢
🤣🤣🤣 can’t believe she is working with Keelings after the carry on of keelings bringing in people to work when in lockdown and they never self isolate either. I loved keelings, but I refuse to buy there products now

ExposingTruth

Tiz all very quiet on the western front..Tracey gone AWOL after her poem.and Leanne deleted everyone except 383 of her nearest and dearest including louise cooney 🙄
Tracey is either trying to come up with another poem or she’s after killing Peter for posting here and ruining her squeaky clean image.

• Haha

Lollie92

What stood out for me was the no mention of the dad/husband. No context as to why Tracey had to pick up the slack when her mam needed her own time or needed help around the place. Was she a single mam from when they were young. she did mention getting lone parent so maybe. Very sad for Tracey if she had take on the role of a parent and tbh it explains alot about why Tracey is the way she is. Something deeply concerning that you would get a designer face cream over your child's schoolbook. How did she know she was going to get money the next day..but Tracey lives off her every word and sees nothing wrong with it. Alot is said about Tracey on this but I doubt she would that to her children.

• Heart

Marymac24

Please report when a new thread is created so we can close the last one :)
-Tracey Tuppence - Frozen Corn, obsessed with my 2nd born

New thread title by Nards32!

• Heart
  • Haha

GossPot

Wouldn't you think Mystic Ma would have predicted the disastrous hair colour and warned her off it.

• Haha

Dancinatthedisco

It’s really fantastic that Tracey has such a remarkable and supportive husband who would never, ever partake in sites like this sometimes using multiple accounts........... ;)

Reactions: 8

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I feel sad for her, 😢 for my 3 we always made a little occasion out of going to get measured for their first pair of shoes 😍 Why does everything have to be a gift 🙄 How did she even know what size she was?? Surprised she didn’t get any back to school stuff gifted for Billy, he’ll have to go back in last years stuff I’d say 💔

• Sad

Mona86

VIP Member
I agree with whoever said Tracey definitely doesn’t look after herself now that she’s a mother. If you’re a long time follower you’ll see when Billy was 3-4 Tracey used get the nails done, hair etc and dress up (rarely but more often than now) but since willow she’s back to scruffy 24/7. That’s why I feel she will struggle with a niche in blogging or even a job outside of online content with family website because she’s not polished in so many ways and we aren’t talking about being rich here. It costs nothing to clean and brush and style your hair or yourself in the mornings at home. By comparison I’ve never seen plenty other mom bloggers online with roots to their ears, chipped nails for months or saving sweet corn in the freezer. I just couldn’t enjoy life that way. I’ve to go on a training course with a color brand tomorrow until Wednesday this week and I’m off to town to pick myself up some new bits of clothes and undies and get the nails done. We aren’t flush at all, we both work and life is busy but it will make ME feel better in myself when I face a course during the week and that’s why we do these things isnt it- for ourselves ?

GossPot

Ali launches her baby gro collection with the little one Dublin I think and then Tracey shares willow in her baby gro tonight and lists off some Irish companies where they can be got 🤔🤔🤔jealous much
Oh my god that was some dig, is she pissed off she didn't get any freebies off Ali?! As is Ali gives two shites what Tracey Rag Bag thinks

Mona86

VIP Member
Tracey loves every brand that sends her free stuff. Have you ever heard her giving a bad review for something she was sent!!! I’m so sick of Willow screaming at the phone or that Billy muttering questions the minute Tracey grabs the phone it makes the stories hectic. She has definitely passed her hay day that’s for certain ! The hair is just a holy disgrace. Can’t figure out why she doesn’t want to declutter the house a bit. She’s still up my little babogs hole a bit too in posts, and FBG clearly wanting grace to come on the pod and interview her about her anxieheeee

Wonder Woman

Chatty Member
I’m a wee bit annoyed that TT and a lot of other instagrabers are after been given free flu jabs.
could Lloyd’s not keep a few of them to give to people who can’t afford them?!

Taco Cat

Why on earth would you want that many people knowing about your life unless you crave attention. Even a private account with thousands of followers is ridiculous. Scream troll all you want, broadcasting your life to thousands of strangers, you are asking for it.

Nards32

In the latest episode of Tight Tracey Tuppence:

Tuppence is relieved she doesnt have to thaw out last months Aldi sweetcorn as the cavalry arrives with another free dinner for the Byrne /Quinns and theres something for everyone in the audience 10% off an overpriced dinner she'll never pay for herself.

Meanwhile she ponders how to get attention now since her poem flopped and her podcast gets more dull each week - Eureka give those pesky Tattlers something to gossip about by removing her love for Pineapple from her bio and her director of strategy title also removed😱Has her spat with former bff Laura threatened her prestigious role or is this another cry for attention? Tune in next week for another riveting adventure 🥱

• Haha

Dancinatthedisco

Tracey, you have your story replies turned off, not a chance anyone is asking you about your sheets 😆
Just an excuse to tag the company in the hopes they send some bargain basement freebies!

• Haha
Oh god did ya not hear how 4 years ago they got married on don’t tell the bride 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️It’s gas they just applied for the craic , ye applied Cos it would save paying out of your own pocket for a wedding like most normal people. Ps Tracey you didn’t have an altar you got married on a football pitch 😂😂

• Haha