Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peter stalking here will definitely hurt Traceys chances of progression in the field of wellness. How can she expect to be taken seriously if her husband is making vile comments about people mental health or contacting widows to bully them because they passed comment on his blogger wife on an public forum.

Alot of Traceys backlash is she posed as a sound Dublin mum sharing tidbits of family life and then we got to know her and realised how fame hungry she is an how its all only an act. Shes desperate to get famous. She worked in theatre and auditioned for tv shows and it went nowhere, shilled her wedding out to DTTB (noone gave a rats) then it was SW blogging, instagrabber, podcaster, wellness coach - throw enough mud at the wall something will stick? Except the big break isnt coming....

Reactions: 9
Peter stalking here will definitely hurt Traceys chances of progression in the field of wellness. How can she expect to be taken seriously if her husband is making vile comments about people mental health or contacting widows to bully them because they passed comment on his blogger wife on an public forum.

Alot of Traceys backlash is she posed as a sound Dublin mum sharing tidbits of family life and then we got to know her and realised how fame hungry she is an how its all and act. Shes desperate to get famous. She worked in theatre and auditioned for tv shows and it went nowhere, shilled her wedding out to DTTB (noone gave a rats) then it was SW blogging, instagrabber, podcaster, wellness coach - throw enough mud at the wall something will stick? Except the big break isnt coming....
Well said. This is exactly true and the self entitled smugness doesn’t help her. Even today’s video in the mindful eating group on FB, Billy no manners starts calling her the minute she’s on camera & she continues to respond - it makes watching to or listening to her unbearable because it’s all ‘yes baby, one minute billy bear’ and it’s painful! That then with the additional snippets of willow doing her normal baby stuff & Tracey in hysterics laughing at a boring 60 second clip. The house is cluttered yet she’s trying to etch a role for herself in ‘self care’. She’s too mean to pay for a night away, a hair do, a regular nail visit, groceries - the list is endless. She’s the total opposite to everything she preaches & that’s why people are saying ‘I’m not buying this tit’.

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20200818-230748_Chrome.jpg

Is that the actions of a person who doesnt care that people are discussing her?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s the total opposite to everything she preaches & that’s why people are saying ‘I’m not buying this tit’.
And those people are bullies.:rolleyes:

I hate this one way feedback. We must only love the freebies Tracey loves and if we question it we get named called. But we’re the bullies.

I’ve unfollowed Tracey it’s actually too much. I honestly am so frustrated she’s as fake as her pink hair. If she wants us to do better why can’t she. Why can’t she stop misleading her followers time and time again.

why doesn’t she lead by example and be the example. Be the honest blogger the honest influencer who says you know what my house is a state I’m so busy to clean. I’m broke this week I had to freeze leftovers. That hotel I stayed in was shite. There’s a market for that.I’d follow that. We all would.

Reactions: 6
I get the vibe with Leanne now shes a home owner with a baby on the way she is sorry she allowed so many people into her world. Shes a grown up now and doesnt want any negativity on her new build in Naas/Newbridge? or mocking her love for her precious bundle. News flash Leanne- removing a 3rd of your thousands of follows doesnt equate to privacy.

Reactions: 1
These “influencers” need to understand that nobody wants to see them showing off their freebies. Yes I know this is how it works, but I can guarantee that most of us are turned off once we see “gifted”. I bet Peter loves all the freebies she gets. But yeah Tracey you can’t preach one thing when your weirdo husband is on here, as bad as us “trolls”.

Reactions: 4
Personally I dont think its him. I think its someone having a laugh. Its insanely tragic if it is him. For me I wont be engaging....

Reactions: 2
Telling us that he has "unfinished business" here isn't really great for Tracey with her self care, kindness, anti bullying thing she has going. It's actually quite threatening, what are you proposing to finish Peter?

Reactions: 7
Traceys only dying for a newspaper rag like some shite online or the radio to interview her this is all in the hope of growing her page, that’s what everything is bout

Reactions: 4
Oh god please do.

You better believe I'm lurking, I've unfinished business.

Plus I'm still waiting for those screenshots we were promised a couple of weeks back 👀
If this is Peter, you need to get a life.
The absolute cheek of these “influencers” saying anyone on these forums is jealous or have nothing better to do with their time when these pair seem to be on here constantly.
I can tell you now, if this is Peter, you are making yourself look like an absolute twit, well more than you do dancing around like an idiot and crying over Leeds.

Surely to god that’s not him like it’s just too obvious !? What kinda simpleton would have the same username as his snapchat if he was here ‘anonymously’
I mean... if the shoe fits and all that

Reactions: 2
Telling us that he has "unfinished business" here isn't really great for Tracey with her self care, kindness, anti bullying thing she has going. It's actually quite threatening, what are you proposing to finish Peter?
Exactly this is pure caveman behaviour. Threatening and intimidation. People on here called it he’s
Very controlling. This is another tell tale sign.

I won’t be engaging as I believe he’s threatened people on here before and I’ve two little babas to protect.

He won’t stop me posting here tho.

Personally I dont think its him. I think its someone having a laugh. Its insanely tragic if it is him. For me I wont be engaging....
After the stages non apology I actually believe it really is him. I honestly believe they’re spitting fire over this thread and I don’t think peter is one to hold his anger good for him I say. He’ll end Tracey’s career faster than this thread ever could.

Perhaps forums like this wouldnt exist if a follower could question a blogger without getting blocked or labelled a bully. She swore blind she wouldnt give tattle anymore airtime but ever since her 2 videos (had to milk it) shes had her husband going to painstaking lengths to contact individuals, following the threads and referencing anything discussed, writing poems on it etc.

Re: hiding behind usernames. Tracey hon, you put yourself out there we dont. If our names were here your husband would be in our DMs threatening us. This is not your personal page and you cant control it.

Looks like he deleted his profile. Says it all. No doubt he’ll be along shortly with a different username.
tracey, if you’re reading this (we know you are, hi 👋🏻) stop crying bully. The only bully I could see around here was him.

Reactions: 1
Looks like he deleted his profile. Says it all. No doubt he’ll be along shortly with a different username.
tracey, if you’re reading this (we know you are, hi 👋🏻) stop crying bully. The only bully I could see around here was him.
He really is an A class plonker.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.