Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saydee

VIP Member
The whole thing about people feeling let down by Tiffany makes me feel sad. Sad because I can imagine stuff like that happening with people. For example, my mum once decided to clear her house out and put it all on Ebay. My mum being the softie that she was would end up giving stuff away for free. When a young girl messaged my mum to say she was interested in one of my mums items for sale, but didn't have the money and could my mum wait until the young girl got some money? My mum felt sorry for her and decided she was sending her it for free along with boxes and boxes of ornaments from the same collectors range. The buyer didn't even send my mum a thankyou! A few weeks later I checked the buyers account and she had listed and was selling everything my mum had sent her.

I feel for many of T's subscribers. I have seen some of the older ladies proudly wearing their Tiffanythinks merch. Repeating the phrase "we got this", and for me? I don't see any 'we' whatsoever. T doesn't even bother to reply to most of them.
Most have been supporting T for well over a year and none even know what type of surgery she's had?
It is a one sided 'friendship'

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

ginnyw

VIP Member
I feel differently to many of you on here regarding whether it was appropriate for Tiffany to film herself in ICU. I thought that took real guts. She would know how bad she looked. This is cancer, in all it's horrible reality and I feel that she's a bit damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. People complain about her vacuous vlogs with no cancer content because they want to hear more about the cancer treatment. When she finally shows us the reality of extensive cancer surgery, people don't like it. She has driven me mental in the past but for this, I applaud her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

truthspeak

I’m finally weaning myself off watching Tiffany Thinks…it’s getting easier I didn’t even finish watching her last vlog in full.
I’m really glad she had surgery and a short recovery in hospital, I thought it would be months!!
The thing is… the repetition and her cutesy voice won’t disappear and her Tiffany-isms are far too annoying for me. 🤦🏽‍♀️
She is a sweet girl but we have nothing in common and her personality isn’t for me, at the same time I could not bear to hear any sad news in her future, I’d rather not know.
When I watched her last upload I didn’t feel incredibly sad for her, I felt like I had more of a morbid interest in how she looked, spoke and so on which felt odd. I felt a bit guilty feeling that way. At the end of the day I don’t know her🤷🏽‍♀️ I have left well wishes in her comments page nonetheless.

It’s not nice to see someone at their worst and yes of course she is brave to record herself in that stage so soon after surgery, her vulnerability is clear but her loneliness and desperation to stay in contact with her online world of followers is strange to me.

I understand that it can be easier to talk to strangers then family but after I removed toxic relatives and friends out of my life for good and was honest with myself, I don’t have that issue anymore.
I can now talk to my loved ones openly about everything and they do the same.
At the same time I know there is a monetary gain from her making her Vlogs or content, which is fine she may plan to leave an inheritance or save up for her future or just have Funds to live day to day, bill to bill. #costoflivingcrisis 😓

The thing is I stumbled across her channel because I thought I was seriously ill and because of the algorithm of YouTube searches of the symptoms I typed in, it led me to her channel.

Well it turned out I was 2 months pregnant and I’m in my 40s.. but by the time I found out I was pregnant august 17th 2022 I was already watching her channel often.
So I’m going to focus on my happiness and stay healthy and enjoy this 2023 and delete my history and watch history and tune into happier thoughts and more relatable subjects. Hopefully it will shift the algorithm.

To anyone who is ill and suffering you will always be in my prayers and well wishes. I’ve learnt so much from this whole conversation. Really important, eye opening information that will help me to understand others in my community and so on.

Please focus on your happy dreams, keep a hobby and don’t invest too much time into Tiffany and her world. Your world is yours and vastly important.
Happy 2023 everyone xxx
🤗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

UniqueUnicorn

Hey all! Peach here from Youtube, I was inspired by someone from Youtube to create this username.. if you know, you know.. maybe some have read my comments but thank you to whoever created the code for me.

I am glad to be apart of this thread.. I have been following Tiffany's journey and I am vocal with my comments on her page as well as her video on SU2C because I am not ok with watching others get manipulated, and her using the term "cancer" to garner attraction to her channel and for money.

I of course have sympathy for her.. as I feel she is filling some void in her life. Also, I have further sympathy because I do believe that she is living with histrionic personality disorder. You all have fantastic researching skills and opinions, so I wanted to know yours.

Those living with histrionic personality disorder (HPD) are have strong desire to always be noticed; this is evident when friends or family visit and she is very loud and laughing uncontrollably in order to be the centre of attention.

They also need constant reassurance or approval; in her video (can't remember which one) she wanted to wait for darling to get home from work, in order for her to make a medical decision. Also, in one of her vlogmas videos, she looked over at darling to gain is approval that is was ok to talk about her "surgery date."

We all know that Tiffany's videos and conversations lack substance; those living with HPD repeat words, lack details when they speak and talk in circles- "I am going downstairs, yes let me go downstairs" -Tiffany. Due to lack of substance and detail in conversations, another HPD trait is creating confusion about a situation- this is evident throughout her whole cancer journey.

People living with HPD also avoid their traumatic or difficult circumstances; Tiffany does not do research about her cancer, and she says "I do not want to talk about it."

Sorry for the long post, but I am interested as to what you all think.

Thank you so much again for the code! I will be around :)

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Villanelly

VIP Member
You got this is an unbelievably juvenile and offensive phrase. Cancer isn't just a battle you can choose to overcome. It pisses me off no end when people say shit like that or "won the fight", "lost the fight". It's not a fucking choice or a reflection on someone's mental strength. Fuck off.
I despise it too. The implication being that those who die from cancer just didn’t fight hard enough. Fuck off with that shit!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

jackolantern

VIP Member
You got this is an unbelievably juvenile and offensive phrase. Cancer isn't just a battle you can choose to overcome. It pisses me off no end when people say shit like that or "won the fight", "lost the fight". It's not a fucking choice or a reflection on someone's mental strength. Fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
I skipped through it very fast. It's way too much in my opinion, and totally inappropriate
But I mean, this is cancer and what it looks like. No fluff. She actually put out a cancer video that went with the title. So I think it was appropriate in that regard.

Reactions: 26

Turaj

VIP Member
Did you actually watch the video? She mentioned the name of the surgery, said she has ileostomy and apologised for going quiet on everyone. She does do some annoying things but I think this video was pretty informative.
I agree she clearly said it said it was the pelvic ex. and what they took. She implied many other organs too but it was hard for her to name they all but said you can google the extent of this surgery as I think most of the organs mentioned previously are included. I watched the entire video and feel it is worth a watch....there were no products or merch hawked and I tend to believe her that friends...family etc. have been shut out too.. she admitted her usual mode of blocking out things by going out and getting distracted can no longer be done by her. I felt sorry for her. I do think she wants to be get to her YT schedule and will do that with clips she filmed along the way. I could tell as she closed it out that in no way was she assured this was curative...I think they found more cancer than even expected and no doubt there will be more chemo or maybe other types of treatment. She is coming slowing to the realization that he life and body are changed forever. this was genuine and I seldom way that at TT.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

jackolantern

VIP Member
I don’t know why anyone still expects anything from Tiffany other than lack of transparency, trickery and disappointment.

Reactions: 24

LeonorG

VIP Member
Possibly. But with T, I don't assume anything. I recall the deluded thinking from her and her family members -- i.e.everything had turned to mucus, the cancer was gone, the failed biopsy could have meant no tumor, she'd never have to worry again after surgery. And on and on and on.
Someone asked T: "What will happen after the surgery?"
T: "After surgery I will be cancer free."

Amma: "Maybe they can't do the biopsy cause the cancer is gone."
T: "Yes, maybe."

Matt: "They have to take it out so that you don't ever have to worry about cancer again. You will not have to think about cancer anymore."

The clown car conversation:
T: "The cancer is back. The cancer has grown. They are doing the surgery."
Also T: "If he sees no cancer during the biopsy, then it is another watch and wait."

And it's fine to be confused and it's understandable that she was overwhelmed but don't send this confusing information to the world. It's irresponsible. Sit down, collect your thoughts and think about what you are going to say and only then start filming. Like any other normal human being.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Lil_Brissy

Hi there. I'm Lily and I live in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. I'm a retired operating theatre nurse. I worked as an anaesthetic nurse and recovery room nurse during my 26 years in theatres. I've just joined Tattle after lurking for what seems like ages reading the Tiffany threads here. I started watching Tiffany's vlogs early last year and initially felt very sorry for her. However since the whole watch and wait video I started getting rather irritated with things that she was doing, or not doing and it all went downhill from there. I have followed Emily Haywood and Jenny Apple and a couple of other cancer sufferers and never felt the irritation that I have when I watch Tiffany's videos. I'm just amazed at how some of her cult followers react to her vlogs and can't seem to see what the rest of us are seeing with her. Her cult followers seem to be in a league of their own, I can't recall the other cancer vloggers having such 'unique' people falling at their feet, putting them up on a pedestal and worshiping them. I could go on and on but I have things to do this morning, but will pop back on later. Looking forward to chatting with you all here. I've included pics of our furbabies, Golden Retriever Ollie, Ragdoll cat Max and our moggy Itty Bitty Kitty.
3amigos.jpg

• Heart

Noseycosey

The whole thing about people feeling let down by Tiffany makes me feel sad. Sad because I can imagine stuff like that happening with people. For example, my mum once decided to clear her house out and put it all on Ebay. My mum being the softie that she was would end up giving stuff away for free. When a young girl messaged my mum to say she was interested in one of my mums items for sale, but didn't have the money and could my mum wait until the young girl got some money? My mum felt sorry for her and decided she was sending her it for free along with boxes and boxes of ornaments from the same collectors range. The buyer didn't even send my mum a thankyou! A few weeks later I checked the buyers account and she had listed and was selling everything my mum had sent her.

I feel for many of T's subscribers. I have seen some of the older ladies proudly wearing their Tiffanythinks merch. Repeating the phrase "we got this", and for me? I don't see any 'we' whatsoever. T doesn't even bother to reply to most of them.
Most have been supporting T for well over a year and none even know what type of surgery she's had?
It is a one sided 'friendship'
I feel so sorry for your mum - there are really some horrible people around.

• Heart
In the first couple minutes of her video when she stated "I haven't talked to any of my family, I haven't talked to any of my friends" I immediately got angry! What a selfish mentally deranged person she is! Is she lying or has she seriously not talked to her sister or anyone else in her family since the day she had her surgery? Yes, the surgery and having cancer is horrible, but to shut out your own family and close friends is deplorable. She supposedly claims that she doesn't want Amma, Matt or her family to be sad or suffer because of her illness but what on earth does she think she is doing by acting this way.

Four years ago my colon twisted and I ended up spending the next 2 years having 15 surgeries and spent over 468 days in the hospital. I was on TPN and wasn't allowed to eat for almost a year and a half. I wasn't expected to live and had to be revived numerous times during my surgeries and days in the hospital. I can't imagine shutting everyone out of my life when they were worried sick about me during this time. My husband was incredible and my best friend but unexpectedly died on the day before COVID lockdowns started. He was only 52 years old. I was in the hospital when he passed and was forced to go through my illness and mourning his death alone for months on end in the hospital. My choices were to either fight and try to get better for my son and family that loved me or give up. I chose to fight. Were there times that I did not want to answer all the texts and phone calls from my family and friends - yes of course, but my conscience wouldn't allow me to ignore them, leaving them out of my journey to fight to get better.

I am not sharing my story for sympathy - I just want to share that I know what it's like to go through a medical ordeal that was life and death. I can't even fathom that her priority was to continue picking up the camera and film instead of staying in contact with her relatives and friends, who I am sure reached out to her. Call me a horrible person but I really wanted to reach through the screen and slap her when she stated this. She needs to stop making these youtube videos and get her selfish mental state in order.

BTW, my health has improved remarkably. Yes, I have long term health effects but I strive to live everyday to the fullest. I was forced to file bankruptcy and basically lost all of my material assets because of the medical bills that my insurance did not cover. I had a fantastic life before my illness and will always cherish that I was so lucky to have had a fantastic husband for 26 years and we were blessed to have had so many nice things during that time. My life is different now but I am starting over and that's okay. I have a roof over my head and a car to drive and the material things don't matter anymore. Thanks for listening to my rant!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

AnnaBanana85

Chatty Member
She said something along the lines of “whatever happens the doctors tried their best” and “it’s now in gods hands”.

I get the feeling they haven’t been able to remove all of the cancer. Could be wrong and hope I’m wrong!

• Sad
  • Wow

Saydee

VIP Member
I think you are being very hard on someone who has just had a life changing and possibly life limiting procedure. I work with cancer patients and have yet to meet a patient who enjoys discussing the intimate details of their diagnosis or condition. Most patients try to block it out and focus instead on finding the strength to make it through another day. This may be casual entertainment for you but for Tiffany it’s real life or death. Perhaps you could get down off your high horse and try to find a little humility and compassion.
You work with cancer patients, but write things like this?
" There is something very wrong with this update. Either she duped us all and had her surgery much earlier than we thought or she over exaggerated the surgery she was having. Also, It would have taken some time and energy to put the latest video out so I don’t believe she only got home yesterday either. I’m so tired of her lies."
"Am I on a different planet to her followers? How on earth can they enjoy the crap she is serving out each day. Their sickly sweet responses are annoying the hell out of me. Am I missing something here? 🤔
There are a lot of elements in this video that are extremely disturbing. Firstly, who in their right minds takes a camera to A&E when supposedly in acute pain and vomiting. I’m sure the medical staff cringe whenever she is around and questions would be asked about her true medical status if she is well enough to vlog the whole time she is there. She also mentioned that she had anti-nausea meds at home, so one would have to question if she is even compliant with her prescribed meds or brushing them off like everything else. Her behaviour is bizarre in the extreme and I truly don’t believe a single word that comes out of her mouth anymore. Unless this girl gets a real grip on reality I think she will cease to exist within a few months."
"
"How deceitful she is!"
" I, like many others have asked myself why I continue to watch or remain invested in the Tiffany Thinks enterprise. I have never witnessed a YT channel where it’s members are so blatantly brushed to the side like fodder. I truly wonder how this “Christian” family treats others so despicably particularly during this Christmas period. Does Tiffany yield so much power that her family are so afraid of her that they can’t/won’t do the right thing? I can only surmise that she is now out of ICU and no longer intubated so she will be able to converse with others. Why, as a family can they not just do the right thing and put a one line sentence saying Tiffany is ok so her “loving Tiffany Thinks Family” can relax a little and enjoy their Christmas.
I believe I have concluded that the reason I am still invested has little to do with Tiffany at this point. It is more to do with how much lower this family as a whole can go?
And now @dreamrider212 you are suggesting others find compassion? Really?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Daisychain4

VIP Member
I think you are being very hard on someone who has just had a life changing and possibly life limiting procedure. I work with cancer patients and have yet to meet a patient who enjoys discussing the intimate details of their diagnosis or condition. Most patients try to block it out and focus instead on finding the strength to make it through another day. This may be casual entertainment for you but for Tiffany it’s real life or death. Perhaps you could get down off your high horse and try to find a little humility and compassion.
As said to another ‘newbie’ earlier, your opinion is respected, however on this site, you are not free to tell others what to say, feel or think. All thoughts and comments are welcome.

• Heart

hotstepper

I lost my beautiful grandson last year to leukaemia, he was just 4. My daughter and her husband have been struggling to just put one foot infront of the other, but they’re slowly adjusting to the new “normal.” Being so raw to me personally I debated watching last nights Vlog, and as expected, while hard to watch, I’m glad I did. It showed that in our most vulnerable state, we all just want comfort. Wether that be calling out for our mums/partners etc, we just crave human touch when we don’t know what is happening around us or are in pain.

she shows herself being positive and brave in most of her vlogs and I know sometimes that gets her slated for being too “naive” but I think this vlog showed real fear, raw panic of waking up alone with all those wires and all that pain.

I for one can only take my hat off to Tiff, we all deal with things differently and her attitude/denial/behaviour, are at the end of the day just her way of coping. God bless her heart ♥

• Heart

chazzlechuzzle

I just wanted to announce that during a routine clear out session, I today added my We Got This t-shirt to the charity shop bag. Could never imagine myself wearing it again. Wonder if anyone will buy it, but if not at least the material is worth something in weight when they sell it to the rag man.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Saydee

VIP Member
This threads bizarre!
I’m not about to start going through this thread and quoting. Many on this very thread moaned about Tiffany when she was in hospital. Moaned that her family could not update, got angry about T saying she wasn’t given any notice regarding the surgery date, got angry thinking she hadn’t had a PE, felt duped. Compared Tiffany to other cancers vloggers. I could go on and on…… it’s there in black and white on the thread.
And the same people are now preaching to others that Tiffany shouldn’t have to give updates. Now feeling sorry for her?
T has a choice about what she puts out. She could have easily left out the crying and getting emotional. Yeah it’s not nice seeing anyone cry, but I’m not about to suddenly say she isn’t manipulative, sneaky and speaks like a child. Infact the first 5 mins of the video… she spoke in a slowwwww voice. I think I wasss on ventilatorrrrrr. I lost 24 hours. Then the nurse asks if she is ok? T changes voice , smiles and says clearly “yes! I am ok thank you “, nurse goes away and the slow voice comes back.
Shoot me for my opinion that the sneaky behaviour is ever present.

• Heart

OH.FFS

VIP Member
I feel differently to many of you on here regarding whether it was appropriate for Tiffany to film herself in ICU. I thought that took real guts. She would know how bad she looked. This is cancer, in all it's horrible reality and I feel that she's a bit damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. People complain about her vacuous vlogs with no cancer content because they want to hear more about the cancer treatment. When she finally shows us the reality of extensive cancer surgery, people don't like it. She has driven me mental in the past but for this, I applaud her.
100% with you on this. Still not watched it but as I read the comments here my thoughts are, she can’t do right for doing wrong

• Heart