Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wildflowerss

Did you actually watch the video? She mentioned the name of the surgery, said she has ileostomy and apologised for going quiet on everyone. She does do some annoying things but I think this video was pretty informative.
It was informative. She said the surgery, answered about her bladder, talked about her colon removal.

It is a business for her. She is now releasing old footage every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. What is the point? Just say the important information in one concise video. You know that the future vlogs will be full of fluff again.
Maybe stop watching or checking up on her? 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

EllaEm87

VIP Member
I'm of the opinion that she doesn't owe anybody anything BUT it would be considerate of her to update her followers a bit more than she previously has been doing. When she feels up to it.
So you want it on your terms not hers. If she felt up to it before now, perhaps she would have? Maybe she hasn’t felt up to it? See what I’m saying? That’s you wanting something from her that she may not feel ready to give, which is exactly my point.

Cloudycoffee501

I don’t feel like I want all the nitty gritty … I’ll be happy with honesty and transparency any day over knowing the fine details.
Sadly, Tiffany falls down in the area of honesty and transparency IMO. She only came back with details of pre recordings because she was found out. Tricking people for financial profit by using your cancer diagnosis as bait is sick.
Tiffany needs acute psychological help and that overshadows any and all of everything said, here there and wherever she posts.
These YT videos are just the root core of a mentally unstable young lady.
Entitled? Not sure I call caring people ‘entitled’ … I’d prefer to agree it’s just more realistic, honest, caring and proactive on this side of town.
Found out about what?

She’s never said the proceeds of her merch are going to charity has she?

People might not like it but how has she lied?