Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You make me smile @Turaj 😄
sometimes I question myself...seriously I saw that and thought it was a flashback of Tiffany in better days...or she has been totally playing the fam. Now it is so obvious it is her blog and Elodie rarely posts any photos of her sister so duh!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
sometimes I question myself...seriously I saw that and thought it was a flashback of Tiffany in better days...or she has been totally playing the fam. Now it is so obvious it is her blog and Elodie rarely posts any photos of her sister so duh!!!!
I do the same thing. She has these collages of pictures she puts together for IG or TikTok, and it gets confusing to me. I thought one of the pictures from a recent Instagram was Tiffany after surgery. But as observant people on here pointed out, it was a picture of her when she had C diff. I think she likes keeping us confused and uncertain.

Reactions: 8
Are these new compilations being created of older images, ie, she's currently active at it?

Reactions: 4
Are these new compilations being created of older images, ie, she's currently active at it?
Lots of new videos are being recommended to me on youtube ranging from 5 to 8 years old. Unless youtube 'unhide' videos automatically? I doubt that though?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes, new compilations of older images. It’s a mix of older and newer images. She put one on IG and also on TikTok. So I suppose she is currently at it. I wonder if she’ll be putting out a new video anytime soon. That will be the last one I watch if she doesn’t mention the surgery or is totally vague about it.

• Wow
I will say I am surprised that not any new IG or YT at this point which is probably about a week after returning home. I really have to wonder... she could be back at hospital for all we know.....I think if things were going really well it would be a real good click bait to come on with an update. Has she been talked into staying off YT/IG indefinitely? Inquiring minds are wondering.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I will say I am surprised that not any new IG or YT at this point which is probably about a week after returning home. I really have to wonder... she could be back at hospital for all we know.....I think if things were going really well it would be a real good click bait to come on with an update. Has she been talked into staying off YT/IG indefinitely? Inquiring minds are wondering.
The loving Tiff family must be out of their minds wondering how their girl is doing. I do wonder if she's back at hospital for pain control or for an infection or for TPN if she's not eating, or for some other post-op complication.

Reactions: 10
Yes I think it's odd there's not even a clickbait video lol. She did update YT 3 days ago but didn't release whatever it was. So at this point, who knows how old any video would be that gets put out.
And I had been seeing posts asking for updates. Saw several asking about packages they mailed her, one said it's sitting in parcelforce and T needs to call them and give a physical address or it will be returned to sender.
So it seems the troops are getting restless? But all will be forgiven once she jumps on and tells them she loves them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes I think it's odd there's not even a clickbait video lol. She did update YT 3 days ago but didn't release whatever it was. So at this point, who knows how old any video would be that gets put out.
And I had been seeing posts asking for updates. Saw several asking about packages they mailed her, one said it's sitting in parcelforce and T needs to call them and give a physical address or it will be returned to sender.
So it seems the troops are getting restless? But all will be forgiven once she jumps on and tells them she loves them.
I have never understood sending packages to a stranger??? At least some get thanked by YT influencers .....some of these packages never get opened and most go unacknowledged. Just don't get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes.. or she’ll tell them what a ‘hectic’ time it’s been lol 🙊

• Haha
There is this doctor who had colorectal cancer. I saw her on Nat's instagram (@doctorsgetcancertoo) and realised her story was told by SU2C.

• Heart
Thanks everyone for the updates here. I have stopped watching any of the videos and mostly resist looking at the comments. I wish her well but won’t allow her into my head anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There is this doctor who had colorectal cancer. I saw her on Nat's instagram (@doctorsgetcancertoo) and realised her story was told by SU2C.

I have watched her as well. Seems very switched on and enlightening… I think Anisha will do well. I hope so.

• Heart
I'm really hoping Jessica from Krocks in the kitchen is ok as they don't normally go so long without updates, and her last one was worrying.
I'm hoping that they've had to dash off again for treatment or a trial like Jenny and have simply been too busy.
Now Jessica and Jenny I am FULLY invested in.
I agree. I so hope Jessica Krock is doing ok and the drs have a plan to rid her of cancer. I

• Heart
Hi there. I'm Lily and I live in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. I'm a retired operating theatre nurse. I worked as an anaesthetic nurse and recovery room nurse during my 26 years in theatres. I've just joined Tattle after lurking for what seems like ages reading the Tiffany threads here. I started watching Tiffany's vlogs early last year and initially felt very sorry for her. However since the whole watch and wait video I started getting rather irritated with things that she was doing, or not doing and it all went downhill from there. I have followed Emily Haywood and Jenny Apple and a couple of other cancer sufferers and never felt the irritation that I have when I watch Tiffany's videos. I'm just amazed at how some of her cult followers react to her vlogs and can't seem to see what the rest of us are seeing with her. Her cult followers seem to be in a league of their own, I can't recall the other cancer vloggers having such 'unique' people falling at their feet, putting them up on a pedestal and worshiping them. I could go on and on but I have things to do this morning, but will pop back on later. Looking forward to chatting with you all here. I've included pics of our furbabies, Golden Retriever Ollie, Ragdoll cat Max and our moggy Itty Bitty Kitty.
3amigos.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hi there. I'm Lily and I live in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. I'm a retired operating theatre nurse. I worked as an anaesthetic nurse and recovery room nurse during my 26 years in theatres. I've just joined Tattle after lurking for what seems like ages reading the Tiffany threads here. I started watching Tiffany's vlogs early last year and initially felt very sorry for her. However since the whole watch and wait video I started getting rather irritated with things that she was doing, or not doing and it all went downhill from there. I have followed Emily Haywood and Jenny Apple and a couple of other cancer sufferers and never felt the irritation that I have when I watch Tiffany's videos. I'm just amazed at how some of her cult followers react to her vlogs and can't seem to see what the rest of us are seeing with her. Her cult followers seem to be in a league of their own, I can't recall the other cancer vloggers having such 'unique' people falling at their feet, putting them up on a pedestal and worshiping them. I could go on and on but I have things to do this morning, but will pop back on later. Looking forward to chatting with you all here. I've included pics of our furbabies, Golden Retriever Ollie, Ragdoll cat Max and our moggy Itty Bitty Kitty.View attachment 1861671
Hi Lily! Welcome! I feel the same way. I was a big supporter of Tiffany. After she started the block and delete campaign, I no longer commented. I never said anything to get blocked and deleted tick tick tick lol but I no longer wanted to comment. She does my head in! I was so happy to find this Tattle thread. I’ve seen a lot of crazy stuff on YouTube, but this one takes the cake!
Aww thank you for sharing your fur babies. They are precious! We have 3 cats, 2 boys and a girl. Looking forward to hearing more from you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi there. I'm Lily and I live in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. I'm a retired operating theatre nurse. I worked as an anaesthetic nurse and recovery room nurse during my 26 years in theatres. I've just joined Tattle after lurking for what seems like ages reading the Tiffany threads here. I started watching Tiffany's vlogs early last year and initially felt very sorry for her. However since the whole watch and wait video I started getting rather irritated with things that she was doing, or not doing and it all went downhill from there. I have followed Emily Haywood and Jenny Apple and a couple of other cancer sufferers and never felt the irritation that I have when I watch Tiffany's videos. I'm just amazed at how some of her cult followers react to her vlogs and can't seem to see what the rest of us are seeing with her. Her cult followers seem to be in a league of their own, I can't recall the other cancer vloggers having such 'unique' people falling at their feet, putting them up on a pedestal and worshiping them. I could go on and on but I have things to do this morning, but will pop back on later. Looking forward to chatting with you all here. I've included pics of our furbabies, Golden Retriever Ollie, Ragdoll cat Max and our moggy Itty Bitty Kitty.View attachment 1861671
Welcome!
I too am Australian, living in NSW.
We have a big global community here and it’s very informative, enlightening and entertaining and at most, respectful. I’m sure you will enjoy 😊

• Heart
Maggie is amazing, this is very educational. It seems like quite a job changing a stoma bag, no?

Last edited:
  • Heart
I'm really hoping Jessica from Krocks in the kitchen is ok as they don't normally go so long without updates, and her last one was worrying.
I'm hoping that they've had to dash off again for treatment or a trial like Jenny and have simply been too busy.
Now Jessica and Jenny I am FULLY invested in.
I’m also worried about Nicole and Maria and Sarah. They are wonderful people And inspiring to their viewers

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.