Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not watched it yet. But my heart is breaking for her already, while reading all your posts.
I’m having a super bad day today so I think I’ll wait for a better day.
Thank you for the pre warning.
Sorry to hear that, OHFFS. Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve not watched it yet. But my heart is breaking for her already, while reading all your posts.
I’m having a super bad day today so I think I’ll wait for a better day.
Thank you for the pre warning.
So sorry. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t watch it. İt's too raw. Not sure why she would want to share it.
I wish her well but no, that's not good.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I skipped through it very fast. It's way too much in my opinion, and totally inappropriate
But I mean, this is cancer and what it looks like. No fluff. She actually put out a cancer video that went with the title. So I think it was appropriate in that regard.

Reactions: 26
That new video is so desperately sad. The fact she is SO addicted to social media validation that she's picking up the camera as soon as she wakes up from major surgery, while incredibly medicated, is just heartbreaking. How did someone not step in and stop that?
I have the same question. I found this horrifying and really sad. Who is in that room helping her do this? This is an ICU unit...I am just amazed. What is even more absolutely unbelievable is Elodie there right in her face with no mask??????? For those of you in UK is that not the rules in a hospital anywhere let alone ICU with a patient that could not be any more vulnerable. What is wrong that they allow this and even more why would Elodie expose her sister like this. Would very much like an explanation. That really bothered me.

Reactions: 12
I have the same question. I found this horrifying and really sad. Who is in that room helping her do this? This is an ICU unit...I am just amazed. What is even more absolutely unbelievable is Elodie there right in her face with no mask??????? For those of you in UK is that not the rules in a hospital anywhere let alone ICU with a patient that could not be any more vulnerable. What is wrong that they allow this and even more why would Elodie expose her sister like this. Would very much like an explanation. That really bothered me.
Oh god, so true. No mask in an ICU unit?! She just had a very major surgery. At least Matt wore one.

I am not sure what the surgeon told her nor do I understand the margins still being in question...I always thought they are constantly checking those during the surgery and would continue until they were clear. Apparently that was not possible. She is so incredibly vulnerable at this point and clearly still so mediated that the surgeon may have qualified that "good news" with lots of info and I don't expect Matt to say anything other than what he did "it is GENERALLY good news". Based on her last video I think more of the reality has set in with Tiffany. This latest video was just brutal to watch and I have to wonder who the staff assisted and permitted this recording. Maybe the lead surgeon is going to make a documentary about this case if it is successful?

Oh god, so true. No mask in an ICU unit?! She just had a very major surgery. At least Matt wore one.
I am shocked by that. Not just covid but so many viruses going around at this time of year. Makes me wonder about the RM or was she told to wear one and took it off when in there?

I’m amazed she picked up the camera when she was barely conscious nor lucid and couldn’t even see properly.

What she’s been through it hard to comprehend. I hope it cures her or a least buys her many good years.

Reactions: 9
You can’t stop a patient from filming themselves if that’s what they want to do - it isn’t prison.

Reactions: 14
You can’t stop a patient from filming themselves if that’s what they want to do - it isn’t prison.
That is very true. I read a nurse’s forum and many of them find it quite funny when a patient threatens to leave AMA (against medical advice), as though anyone would try to stop them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am not sure what the surgeon told her nor do I understand the margins still being in question...I always thought they are constantly checking those during the surgery and would continue until they were clear. Apparently that was not possible. She is so incredibly vulnerable at this point and clearly still so mediated that the surgeon may have qualified that "good news" with lots of info and I don't expect Matt to say anything other than what he did "it is GENERALLY good news". Based on her last video I think more of the reality has set in with Tiffany. This latest video was just brutal to watch and I have to wonder who the staff assisted and permitted this recording. Maybe the lead surgeon is going to make a documentary about this case if it is successful?

I am shocked by that. Not just covid but so many viruses going around at this time of year. Makes me wonder about the RM or was she told to wear one and took it off when in there?
I also thought that. It's been explained to us on here that they send samples for analysis DURING the surgery and according to that they then proceed. Let me know if I'm speaking nonsense @mayday mayday @PW212 @AlwaysScience They probably told her more in terms of the success of the surgery once she was out of the anesthesia haze. She told us in the previous video that she has already had appointments with doctors. They may have already talked about future chemotherapy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just seeing the first part put me in emotional trauma so sad for her and everyone else suffering from this vile thing called cancer and even sad for myself. I’m shocked she posted such a raw video but I’m also glad because this is what most people never see. I’m all over the place emotionally forgive me everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
she was without visitors in an ICU so someone had to be holding that camera...that is what I find strange.
I think she was holding it herself at the beginning? I also find it shocking that she picked up the camera when just barely awake (and not even able to see properly) after a 12 hour surgery. She really is a documentalist and like others have said, recording herself and talking to the camera could be therapeutic for her. I would find it very hard watching myself in this state. I would be happy not remembering these moments and especially after such a traumatising surgery.

Last edited:
But I mean, this is cancer and what it looks like. No fluff. She actually put out a cancer video that went with the title. So I think it was appropriate in that regard.
Yeah, it is, I've seen it up close and personal myself. But she filmed it because she has a crippling social media addiction and wants validation, and money. That's the sickening part.

Reactions: 13
Yes she was holding it all of the time apart from a short while where Matt held it.
Well that is simply too much to understand...I don't see than as anything other than crazy...

Yeah, it is, I've seen it up close and personal myself. But she filmed it because she has a crippling social media addiction and wants validation, and money. That's the sickening part.
well she will get the views on this video....that TT YT account going to be $$$$ for some time putting out stuff like this. That was so personal and private I felt odd watching it...I did watch the whole thing in amazement.

I'm just amazed that she was able to film so soon after her surgery .
I was amazed too that she couldn’t read the names to call Matt or Amma but she could see the red record button to make a video … And yes it’s not prison she asked for her phone to a nurse and the nurse gave it to her obviously, the nurse wouldn’t say « no phone for you Tiffany you can watch the wall and the machines instead » it would be so cruel ! Not a prison not a psychiatric ward …

she was without visitors in an ICU so someone had to be holding that camera...that is what I find strange.
see the angle/the way it’s shot, it’s her phone recording the video, she is the one holding her phone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.