Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. I actually just unfollowed all the cancer "influencers" because of this recent drama. I have no further interest in someone who wants to shut people up, dictate what the internet can say, threaten people with a differing opinion, etc.

Cancer (and other illness) is such a personal and emotional thing. Whether you have it, a loved one has it, you are a caregiver or health care worker and have to deal with the emotional toll on a daily basis, or have lost someone to it, it's hard. It's a total unfair witch and it sucks. And people are going to have strong feelings.
If you are putting your whole journey and life along with it out there, then you should have expected that.
Just like in real life, you start a new job, not everyone will like you and you won't like every new co-worker. And just because you have cancer or any other illness doesn't mean you are a good/nice/saintly person and people will forgive or ignore any crappy thing you say or do. I know someone who had partial lungs removed for cancer and if you didn't know him you'd think he was a sweet man with a soft spoken voice who always smiled...he's one of the grossest people I know. Do I feel sorry for him and his situation, yes. Do I wish bad for him, no. Do I like him, no.
That's where people get it wrong, just because you don't like someone who happens to have a hardship or illness they say you are horrible. And that's ridiculous.
And since this is T's thread I'll reiterate that just because I don't like her and she annoys me doesn't f*cking mean I would want to see anything bad happen to her or wish her ill. I'm not a "hater". I'm just someone who got invested in her story, cared about her, she started to annoy me and piss me off, I felt confused, everyone was getting blocked for reaching out to her in worry, found this place and others who felt the same and can now hash out my feelings from afar and check in on her every now and then.
So with all these influencers popping up, they should really consider their subject and what type of audience they will be drawing in, the mindset of many of those people, and whether they can handle any criticism or backlash before setting up camp. It takes tough skin I imagine, something I could never do.
Puzzles what you think and feel? I think that many of us now feel this way. I too have stopped following all.

Posing the question: and I wonder if her threads here will then need to be relocated under a nonhealth category? Does this happen, is this a normal thing, if an 'influencer' tries to capitalise off of a health crisis, but then shifts to a more general focus (even if the actual substance of their earlier content mostly didn't fit under their sensational topic titles all along anyway)? Is this part of a standard playbook, as we've seen so many of Tiffany's tricks to monetise her channel have been, a very known and common roll out used by numerous others to increase their audience and sub engagement levels, then return to a more general focus in hopes of sustaining interest in their content as a foreseeable continuing career? :unsure:

I am curious how many of her followers will endure if she switches back to mukbangs, clothing and makeup. I wonder if she's hired or sought counsel from a PR agent to date or to make the intended transition. I daresay that, while some 'influencers' may be upset about being chatted about on Tattle, (they are likely jarred when first coming across the existence of and contents here; I know, admittedly, I was, too [it grows on you, though, lol :)]). But, there is also certainly far more "colourful" commentary here on TL besides that made towards health IG posters. Far, far more explicit and descriptive comments can be found elsewhere here. :oops: Certainly, the more materialistic, hyperbolic and self aggrandising the 'influencer', the stronger the 'feedback' found here. It's not unique or personal, it's very formulaic and easily predictable and seems to be in direct proportion to the same characteristics of the 'influencer' themself and their channel that trigger the viewer to want to comment here.

There is an aphorism: "there is no such thing as bad publicity". Tiffany and others may find that to be true should interest in them markedly wane, for one reason or another. Bad publicity may not be the worse thing they encounter in their efforts at popularising an internet revenue stream (once they adjust their sensibilities to the content here and learn to appreciate its importance in counteracting a very one-sided plotted narrative [the book 1984 comes to mind, how "truth" is so easily changed and manipulated for an ulterior motive and how dissent is crushed in order to control the fabricated storyline of "reality"]).

No, criticism is not the worse thing to face a person who is monetising a personal, scripted narrative for financial gain. It's irrelevance and total viewer disinterest in them at all. :rolleyes:
mukbangs < make me laugh. Why would anyone want to see someone eating? Surely it has to be a fetish?
According to wiki, its meant to be educational. I think T is a tad rubbish at educating.

A mukbang or meokbang (Korean: 먹방, pronounced [mʌk̚.p͈aŋ] (
11px-Loudspeaker.svg.png
listen)), also known as an eating show, is an online audiovisual broadcast in which a host consumes various quantities of food while interacting with the audience. It became popular in South Korea in 2010, and has since become a major contributor to Hallyu, along with K-Beauty, K-pop, and Korean drama, earning its status as a global trend. Varieties of foods ranging from pizza to noodles are consumed in front of a camera. The purpose of mukbang is also sometimes educational, introducing viewers to regional specialities or gourmet spots.[1]

A mukbang is usually prerecorded or streamed live through a webcast on streaming platforms such as AfreecaTV, YouTube, TikTok, and Twitch. In the live version, the mukbang host chats with the audience while the audience type in real-time in the live chat room. Eating shows are expanding their influence on internet broadcasting platforms and serve as a virtual community and a venue for active communication among internet users.[2][3][4][5]

Mukbangers in Asia and North America have gained popularity on social media and made mukbang a career with high income. By cooking and consuming food on camera for a large audience, mukbangers generate income from advertising, sponsorships, endorsements, as well as viewers' support.[6] However, there has been growing criticism of mukbang's promotion of unhealthy eating habits, animal cruelty, and food waste.[7][8][9]

• Heart
Reactions: 8
B32ACDA2-6345-45E2-80C0-20F552E97977.png

Vee back again with another poem.. at this point I honestly think they’re trolling. I couldn’t read it .. but if any of you want an interesting read.. here ya go.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
There is a new vlog from Tiffany. Anyone who watches it, let us know if it has anything of substance?

Reactions: 6
There is a new vlog from Tiffany. Anyone who watches it, let us know if it has anything of substance?
I'm afraid not :( Started to explain her surgery, got through one sentence, decided it was too much to talk about. Titled the video "my surgery" anyway

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm afraid not :( Started to explain her surgery, got through one sentence, decided it was too much to talk about. Titled the video "my surgery" anyway
Typical. A clickbait as usual.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
16 minutes of pure hot air just posted by Tiffanny. I really don't like her as a person, talks like a five year old and doesn't possess a hairbrush. She doesn't respect her followers at all just 16 mins of moaning and not one word about what procedure she had done. Now, I know stuff like that is personal but hse's spent months tagging everyone along and then gone awol which is understandable but yeah, she's not said anything but from what she did say was enough for me to assume she's had her rectum removed and a colostomy bag attached but i'm only guessing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
16 minutes of pure hot air just posted by Tiffanny. I really don't like her as a person, talks like a five year old and doesn't possess a hairbrush. She doesn't respect her followers at all just 16 mins of moaning and not one word about what procedure she had done. Now, I know stuff like that is personal but hse's spent months tagging everyone along and then gone awol which is understandable but yeah, she's not said anything but from what she did say was enough for me to assume she's had her rectum removed and a colostomy bag attached but i'm only guessing.
They had to remove the whole colon, she's left with only ileostomy

Reactions: 13
She had an ileostomy instead of colostomy due to extensive spread of cancer cells in her colon. They saved her bladder but she is having bladder issues. She shut everyone out after the surgery as she was feeling low. She is going to upload short clips of her time in hospital three times a week until she can sit up to edit properly.

Pelvic exenteration, ileostomy instead of colostomy due to extent of cancer, still has her bladder, though it's not working correctly. Doesn't want to discuss further details as she's still processing, so here's a bunch of stuff I was able to film in hospital

She had an ileostomy instead of colostomy due to extensive spread of cancer cells in her colon. They saved her bladder but she is having bladder issues. She shut everyone out after the surgery as she was feeling low. She is going to upload short clips of her time in hospital three times a week until she can sit up to edit properly.
oops

Reactions: 11
Did you actually watch the video? She mentioned the name of the surgery, said she has ileostomy and apologised for going quiet on everyone. She does do some annoying things but I think this video was pretty informative.

No no no. Everyone has to agree with what's in the video so I don't have to watch it myself and decide. Will not do it. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Drs had to remove the colon due to scans and cancer present , ileostomy instead, they saved bladder but she is having some problems, Tiffany will post short films from her hospital stay, Tiffany can only sit up for a short time so cannot edit. I thought she came across well, she looks great but seems to be having a difficult time with the reality of everything now, she apologised for not updating, she was very emotional and could t manage it before now.

Reactions: 17
Oh my, it was a pelvic exenteration
Yes I had no doubts she would have that. Nothing else would make sense considering her tumour grade and advanced local spreading.
So as predicted, she will give us crumbles over a longer period of time.
I'm watching now but there is so much of non-information. She says maybe a q&a later! Remember how the last q&a went 😅
And she finally said pelvic exenteration !
And we knew it would be an ileostomy (many on here have said) as all of her colon was to be removed.

Last edited:
Oh my … my heart really goes out to her. No one should have to go through that. I feel so bloody sorry for her. And I think, considering her age and the way she’s blocks things out, she’s doing fine and she’s dealing with it in the best way she can.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She said something along the lines of “whatever happens the doctors tried their best” and “it’s now in gods hands”.

I get the feeling they haven’t been able to remove all of the cancer. Could be wrong and hope I’m wrong!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She said something along the lines of “whatever happens the doctors tried their best” and “it’s now in gods hands”.

I get the feeling they haven’t been able to remove all of the cancer. Could be wrong and hope I’m wrong!
Oh I hope not. What devastation to go thru that surgery and it doesn't cure you. I know that's the reality for many but I can't imagine the blow to actually know that.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.