Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
Yeah, I saw it a few days ago. You seriously have to ask 'why?!' It creeps me out.
As does people calling her 'Babygirl' :cautious:
And darling girl, warrior princess, little rabbit, sweet heavenly angel, my precious, missus inspiration, savior of gonks....ok I called her the last one.
I can't read too many comments :sick: , I saw one lady said she was in the middle of an Aldi store and screamed It's Tiffany!!! when her post surgery update came out and got weird looks from people... 🤯 Another said she gives people wings to fly. I just have to wonder if there is a secret video section that's only for stan fans that I don't ever see?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I don’t know about you guys but I would be deeply DEPRESSED if I had a surgery that put me into menopause, took my sexual ability away and literally sewed me up leaving a tiny hole to be “able” to pee from and a bag on my stomach. That in and of itself would do me in. Not to mention being told after all of that, that maybe we couldn’t get it all. Bless this poor girl!!!

• Sad
  • Heart

mayday mayday

Great news from the Krocks ... Jessica is having surgery tomorrow at Mayo.👍👍👍 hoping the surgeon (s) can debulk it all and kick her cancer to the curb!!

• Heart

OH.FFS

VIP Member
You got this is an unbelievably juvenile and offensive phrase. Cancer isn't just a battle you can choose to overcome. It pisses me off no end when people say shit like that or "won the fight", "lost the fight". It's not a fucking choice or a reflection on someone's mental strength. Fuck off.
YES! 100% YES …
I hate this attitude too. Not just for cancer but for any illness. There’s not a single illness that you have much control over your own healing, not even mental illness. You cannot choose to be well or be unwell. If you could we’d all be well and never dying!
it pisses me off no end too.

Last edited:
  • Heart

suzeq

Chatty Member
A fellow Tattler? But can't speak up here? How lame of them.
It's important to remember too that anyone anywhere can impersonate anyone...the foxes and their abundant procreation was a great example. It's easy enough to use a similar username somewhere else or use similar phraseology to someone here just to target someone or throw suspicion elsewhere. I just try to focus on a sentiment and whether I agree with it or not rather than getting bogged down by who said what and where. Factor in sarcasm, that's enough for me to try to parse never mind trying to figure out if the person has a persona here too! The paranoia can hurt our community so I just won't engage in it or make accusations against other Tattlers which are impossible to refute yet so unfair if wrong. I'll ignore anyone that doesn't ring true rather than make an overt accusation, that approach sits best for me.

Many people have a genuine interest in cancer posters, and hers just doesn’t tick the boxes. I don’t suppose she has the slightest intention of making her channel informative in terms of her operation and recovery. This is frustrating as it’s the sole reason she now has a large following, but I bet her future videos will be more of the same old bollocks.
Not only has she no intention, but in one of her last videos before surgery (along with her earlier mentions to try to "clear the air"), she was very direct and made very explicit her intention of not discussing her cancer anymore following her surgery. I am certain it is very annoying to her that everyone keeps asking her about her cancer and surgery update given this announcement which appears to have gone largely ignored. If we had any doubt, her Christmas video and the one announcing she was going home were completely lacking in any substantive health information at all, so she is very clear by action as well that she does not care to update all her concerned subs. It's cruel, really. But she couldn't be any clearer.

I think she wants to talk about what she got for Christmas and do an entire 'show and tell' of her recuperation attire and gonk companions. She just cannot figure out how to transition the masses to her preferred surface-level content while restricting the demands on her to give up the details on what the surgery entailed and what she's now dealing with. :rolleyes: In some respects she's toying with us, she could have asked Nat not to publically acknowledge any contact and she did not have to make a public comment on Nat's IG. She knew it would draw attention. Just like she said she was taking time off from social media, yet she dragged out the vlogmas and now these few insubstantial pieces to keep people hanging on. Push me, pull me. It's no wonder we're all discombobulated and having a hard time completely disengaging. It's no wonder she's inspired the ugliness in some, our frustration is maxed out.

But she definitely does not want her newfound notoriety to be associated with cancer or the status of her gastrointestinal, urinary and sexual systems, there is no confusion left about that even if she continues to use clickbait *CANCER* and dramatic images in her video previews. I don't know how much clearer she could be given her stated announcement and ensuing silence, that her "online diary" will not contain this information. As mentioned earlier and to quote Dr. Maya Angelou: "when people show you who they are, believe them the first time." If nothing else, Tiffany has been consistent about who she is throughout her entire vlogging career. It has just taken many of us some time to believe it and not think more of her than what's actually and genuinely there. It's been a bit difficult to accept the reality of her controlling narrative when we had such high hopes initially of supporting her along in her journey.

Of course, she could prove me wrong tomorrow with whatever video is queued up and set to roll out. But, I for one, will not be waiting on the edge of my seat for it nor expecting this air-fryed leopard to change her spots.

• Heart
  • Haha

Saydee

VIP Member
She maybe has nerve damage affecting the bladder? Or post op issues with retention? Might be having to self catheterise..
Exactly what happened with me. I was left with nerve damage and no signal that I needed to have a wee. After a further surgery which failed, it became obvious that my bladder was perm damaged.
I now self catheterise, but its so second nature to me. Took me a long while to get used to it though.

I do hope that the loners and needy actually give T some space. It is a lot to process, it would be for anyone.

Tiffany mentioned (in a summer vlog) that the nurse told her that there would be bladder problems after PE. It can get damaged during the surgery. It probably will take time for her bladder to work again. Same happened to Nat's bladder after the surgery.
It doesn't always start to work again. Mine didn't.

• Sad
  • Heart

Morgan578

Speaking about an experience (even with the input of family members after the event) is one thing but this new video is just a step too far. From someone who has lost both parents to cancer, this is sick and inappropriate. Tiffany has given little detail of her true diagnosis or even her actual life with cancer and then posts this. Why? Has she read the comments here? Is it for money? Whilst I agree it is her choice as to what she shares (i have huge issue with this as she isn’t a ‘cancer vlogger’ at all but seems to be using the illness to make money) however my main concern is that she seems mentally unwell to me and her family don’t seem to notice. Her latest video was a step too far and I’ve unsubscribed today. How she could sit, edit and then post this is beyond me. She’s dangerously detached from reality and it must be about the money!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Daisychain4

VIP Member
But maybe she doesn’t want to share with anyone and sundry what she’s lost. It’s all very personal and private.
I don’t think I’d want to talk about the finer details if I’d had to go through what she’s been through.
I think she’s entitled to privacy. We, the viewers, cannot demand she tells all. It’s up to her to share what she’s comfortable with.
I’m not trying to be argumentative. But, I really find it unnerving that people expect her to tell them what they want. It’s her channel surely she can talk about and tell what she’s comfortable with.
Yes, you’re right regards it’s her channel to do as she likes, however… if you want your business kept private then drop the dramatic *cancer* clickbait’s and get on with it!

• Heart

Karolina1985

IMO this video was a joke. Yeah she named her surgery and that's about it. She has some mental problems and should seek psychological help asap. It's always the same, when the subject is hard she's saying that she will explain something quickly (as here with PE, she started by saying that she has an ileostomy but she didn't say more) and then she drops the subject and starts to focus on some trivial stuff and she always repeats herself when she's nervous. She's so weird, not talking about having your organs removed won't make them come back. She didn't say anything of substance again.

• Heart

ginnyw

VIP Member
I have mixed feelings about the current state-of-play re Tiffany. On the one hand I wish she would do small updates for her many followers. But also I am very pleased in a way that she is taking time to start her recovery at home with her family and without doing endless vlogs.

• Heart

LeonorG

VIP Member
if she did not have to have the full PE and it was one of the better scenarios I would be shouting from the rooftop or at minimum telling the YT sheep that it went well and details will follow.
It is more lucrative to keep her followers in suspense for as long as possible. She knows that her next video update will get enormous views cause everyone wants to know about her surgery.

• Heart

Cariad

VIP Member
O yes, it is. She is back on chemo. You can also see on her right leg the fixation band for the catheter. Conclusion: not everything was removed by the operation and she still has her bladder.
She wouldn't be restarting chemo ( if indicated ) so soon after major surgery....usually a gap of at least 6-8 weeks after any surgery before chemo to allow wound healing and prevent any complications /infection

• Heart
Nah, barely watched her 😂 just thought some of you could do with realising that she doesn’t have to share in-depth medical info with anyone but her doctors.

ETA also going around calling people delusional for having different opinions to you is not cool really, is it? Can’t really see how I’ve taken anything personally 😘 sounds like you might be though by trying to be insulting.
You're right that it's her channel and she can share whatever, she's not under any obligation to share what she doesn't want to, but she should also be aware that criticism and questions come with the territory as well. As are all influencers and content creators aware of the talk that they create. Which is why I don't think vlogging is a good outlet as she makes it out to be, because it adds more to her mental stress on an already very difficult journey. But then again, it's her life and if she wants to live in this fishbowl experience than so be it.

If you watch her earlier content about the cancer when she was going through radiotherapy and chemo she was informative. Or at least alot better than what she is today. The no surgery video was where things went downhill, when she didn't get her way with the audience (who she thought would mindlessly follow her no matter what she done). That was the turning point, because asking people if she should have surgery or not was weird for a life and death situation - she was fine to include people on that decision as long as you gave the right answer! When she started to get 99% of her viewers saying 'get the surgery' that's when her control freak attitude started. She thought everyone would be supportive of her to wait and that she's been cured miraculously through prayers, not educated answers by medical professionals saying get the surgery now Tiff. She blocked me once I said under one of her Tea with Tiffany videos that she will still end up having surgery because that's the plan with stage 3 cancer and she should reconsider unless the surgeon has provided her with more assurance.

To think if she had gone and received a second opinion, the doctors would have said get the surgery or surgery is always the plan with stage 3 colon cancer - she would not have wasted weeks with more cancer spread.

She keeps saying ever since then 'I'm in the best care and I trust my team and doctors', but she obviously didn't in the no surgery video because she was asking viewers if she should wait or get the surgery. I think her phrase of 'I trust my team and I'm in the best care' is another 'we got this' phrase now to shut down people with questions and a method for her to block things out. If she didn't block things out and use Youtube as this weird crutch to deal with the uncomfortable emotions and feelings - we wouldn't be here. And the fact that some people don't believe her is her own doing by hiding info, lying, being deceptive and changing the narrative later on.

I do feel for her and what she's going through is truly devastating, I wish her nothing but the best. as she's healing and I hope she feels better as soon as she can. She's decided to put her life out there whether for attention, validation, support or the money - but she can maintain her privacy and block things out by not posting at all. By only wanting good things said about you when you have alienated and made people feel as though their support/advice is invalid or not wanted or only on her terms when she's opened up her life is naive thinking.

• Heart

melfish

VIP Member
Where is she right now? Is this her home? Why is she saying I don't see my family and friends...
She's isolating. Depression does that.

I think y'all are being very hard on a woman who's gone through something most of us never will

• Angry

LeonorG

VIP Member
I agree and I think people should probably watch the entire video and then make their conclusions. It left me sad. I was sort of hoping there would be a bit of hope or mention of family visiting etc. She is really fighting depression and I guess that would happen to most of us given this situation.
We have seen her like this before. It is still the same Tiffany, saying the same things as before. She even repeated the "be kind to one another" thingy. A lot of words but little of actual information. I don't see a difference.
Remember that we don't know what was found during the surgery and what the results were and will be. Tiffany's videos often go from despondent to deliriously happy. So just because she was sad and pensive here, it does not mean there is no hope and no good results. Yes, it is desperately sad if all this will not have been successful. Hopefully she gained a few more years.

melfish

VIP Member
I thought she was more informative and candid than she's ever been, and she certainly has more insight about her mental wellbeing. She recognises that her usual defence mechanism of blocking things out is not working, and she is struggling. I feel for her

• Heart

Daisychain4

VIP Member
Yes, but I find it rather preposterous that when you wake up from a very long surgery the first thing you do is film yourself. I mean, really? How addicted to vlogging must one be?
Agree. How addicted must one be indeed!
She cannot see the numbers on a phone to ring her mother, but finds the ‘on’ button for the camera.
A video of Tiffany sitting at home talking about her surgery and talking about what her time in hospital was like would have been wonderful, but not Tiffany, she needs the dramatics to add an emotional wow factor.
I question the need for this.
I have spent many years in Intensive Care Units and have never seen anyone wanting to vlog their own time.
We don’t usually allow cameras either. We do allow staff to take a picture for family on request. Not video.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ginnyw

VIP Member
To those saying she only filmed herself in that state to get subs, it's worth remembering that actually, for several weeks now when she has been at home, she hasn't vlogged at all until the last couple of days. It's clearly been seriously awful for her both physically and mentally. My God, I know this is Tattle and we're known for being a certain way, but surely that doesn’t need to preclude a bit of sensitivity and compassion.

• Heart
I for one was very impressed with the video. This is the reality of cancer and exactly what lots of people on here were complaining that she was not sharing. I totally understand how her talking to a camera made her feel less alone at such a scary time. When I myself have been seriously ill in ICU I wanted my phone to watch who knows what and although I was in no fit state to do so, it offered me some level of distraction and comfort. Yes this is different to filming yourself but Tiffany is a vlogger and that's what she does. She showed such a vulnerable side to her in this video and what really came across to me is how genuinely sweet natured she is especially when talking to the nurse. I wish her nothing but the best!

• Heart
  • Sick

OH.FFS

VIP Member
I’ve just watched Tiffany’s video.

It’s a hard watch and I’m glad that Amma didn’t see her like that. The day to day at home learning to be with her new body and symptoms, as she puts it, is going to be enough for Amma to cope with.

Cancer is just the shittest of diseases.

Thank You to everyone for their well wishes, I sincerely appreciate it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17