Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't posted anything in a really long time. I'm going to put out a different perspective. How many of us here are Tiffany's age or round about?

Tiffany's birth year is 1992 (same as mine). I have never come across someone my age who can't be upfront and can't even use anatomical words for example. Most people my generation are quite outspoken on different matters and would jump at the opportunity to speak candidly and be altruistic about things that affect us.

I have seen people of older more conservative generations on this thread still being able to say the words vagina for example.

She doesn't have to give extreme detail, but she can't even make conclusive statements. Even if she wants to say "cancer is hard" she says "I never said cancer was easy. It is hard."

I have read studies about children who were younger than 10 when 9/11 happened, and they say we have a different psychological make-up because we had to grow up amongst terrorism and massive changes to security and everything else. It's the same as how they might do studies on kids younger than 10 during c0vid in the future.

Tiffany even struggles with self advocacy. I think she may have been very sheltered as a child and teen.

Obviously, generations are not really important/ relevant and we are all just humans, but as I said I'm just throwing a different perspective out there wondering what you all think. Hope I'm not making extrapolations.

If she has been given a poor prognosis, which I think she has, we should never expect her to actually say it, or she will say it in round about ways like today. She just doesn't seem to be up to the 21st century and may have been happier 100 years ago when she could have just kept a vague diary for herself. If you share anything on the internet, it comes with a responsibility to others.
This is very interesting. You are right. I'm around her age and my peers and friends of that age are so very different from her. I have always found her odd. The way she speaks and behaves, her interests and priorities. I thought she was in her late teens before she revealed her age. And it's not just a lack of maturity, there is something else that is missing. When Tiffany tries to be mature and tries to say mature things, It feels very false. She knows the words to say but she does not live them. There is no depth and that's why trivial fluffy videos suit her the best. Like you said, she had to be sheltered as a child and teen. There are quite a few theories on that in the previous threads. And I also don't think this is a generational issue. This is a personality/type of upbringing thing.

"... but she can't even make conclusive statements." - Very true. She rambles and blabbers and repeats the same point over and over. She makes a statement and then contradicts herself. No wonder her channel is so confusing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That's true. There are people who are told they are inoperable and are not given this chance. Even Tiffany knows this. That's why she was so eager to have the surgery before the watch and wait thingy. She was so worried about still not having the surgery date back then.
You know Leonor, I can't imagine a surgeon not being realistic with T before surgery, while signing consent forms, and while visiting her on the ward. A consultant recently told me that it might come across as negative, a patient might end up feeling "well whats the point", but legally they have to warn patients of all risks, because the NHS have been sued so much.
Of course, a lot will anchor on the pathology report ie aggression grade, vascular invasion etc, but I have confidence that T will now be scanned routinely every 12 weeks. If some pesky cells have set up camp elsewhere, they will be small and hopefully treatable. A course of chemotherapy to try rid any circulating cells could be wise?

After watching the video I don't get the impression that T has been given bad news or that there's been progression. If there had been progression I think surgery would have been aborted.
I think it's a case that reality has hit home and surgery is hard on the body.

I haven't seen it mentioned here, but its something I have thought about. The watch and wait thing? (whatever that period was), remember the surgeon saying T might want to have surgery right away for her mental health? Matt said it into the camera? T quickly said "there is nothing matter with my mental health". The surgeon must have mentioned it for a reason? Why would a surgeon bring mental health into a conversation, if the surgeon wasn't picking up on something? This is why highly edited videos aren't informative! We only get to see small clips and more often than not, they don't make sense.

I think no surgeon could ever give a positive prognosis in this situation as the potential for cancer to have ‘seeded’ to other areas of her body via blood and lymph is real. Until a seed implants and grows big enough to be seen takes time and sometimes with slow growing tumours, a lot a lot of time.
So her team may well have said ‘we have done our best and now we need to wait and watch the blood markers and repeat scans for how this surgery has truly gone’ … this period of monitoring goes on for weeks months years… Tiffany would say now it’s up to God and that too is ok. I’m not sure it’s all bad, just not all good as it’s way too soon to know.
Haha snap Daisy. I just posted the same, but you worded it much better than me :D

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Totally agree, I just can't relate to her in any way but I feel like I should. There is that element of maturity or something else missing. She just love bombs her viewers instead of being real and doesn't want to say anything that might scare them off. She needs to realise we are all living in the same messed up world and most of us can deal with it.

This is very interesting. You are right. I'm around her age and my peers and friends of that age are so very different from her. I have always found her odd. The way she speaks and behaves, her interests and priorities. I thought she was in her late teens before she revealed her age. And it's not just a lack of maturity, there is something else that is missing. When Tiffany tries to be mature and tries to say mature things, It feels very false. She knows the words to say but she does not live them. There is no depth and that's why trivial fluffy videos suit her the best. Like you said, she had to be sheltered as a child and teen. There are quite a few theories on that in the previous threads. And I also don't think this is a generational issue. This is a personality/type of upbringing thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Great news from the Krocks ... Jessica is having surgery tomorrow at Mayo.👍👍👍 hoping the surgeon (s) can debulk it all and kick her cancer to the curb!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Totally agree, I just can't relate to her in any way but I feel like I should. There is that element of maturity or something else missing. She just love bombs her viewers instead of being real and doesn't want to say anything that might scare them off. She needs to realise we are all living in the same messed up world and most of us can deal with it.
Same. And it often appears fake what she does. Very unnatural. If you look at Jessica Krock and the way she has just explained her surgery (along with Brian), it's a world away from what Tiffany does. And Jessica is just a few years older.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
IMO this video was a joke. Yeah she named her surgery and that's about it. She has some mental problems and should seek psychological help asap. It's always the same, when the subject is hard she's saying that she will explain something quickly (as here with PE, she started by saying that she has an ileostomy but she didn't say more) and then she drops the subject and starts to focus on some trivial stuff and she always repeats herself when she's nervous. She's so weird, not talking about having your organs removed won't make them come back. She didn't say anything of substance again.
I think you are being very hard on someone who has just had a life changing and possibly life limiting procedure. I work with cancer patients and have yet to meet a patient who enjoys discussing the intimate details of their diagnosis or condition. Most patients try to block it out and focus instead on finding the strength to make it through another day. This may be casual entertainment for you but for Tiffany it’s real life or death. Perhaps you could get down off your high horse and try to find a little humility and compassion.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Watching this video I think Tiffany is coming to terms not only with her new body but also her mortality. There's no doubt her doctors told her exactly what they found - didn't sugarcoat it.

The W&W was not smart. We'll never know why & how it came about. I personally think Tiffany drove that, aka begged for more time. Her doctor succumbed because he can not force her to undergo surgery. Darling was on board, too. But in the end, Im not sure how much it will matter. She's had this cancer for a very long time, probably a decade. Although she says she had to push the doctors for more tests, etc in the early days - and that may be true - she likely had symptoms years before she sought medical care. Her avoidance, immaturity & ignoring things resulted in the position she finds herself today. This could be the biggest lesson & gift she gives her viewers but she's not interested in informing & educating.

It's all so very sad. I hope she can find joy again in the time she has left.

Reactions: 13
I think you are being very hard on someone who has just had a life changing and possibly life limiting procedure. I work with cancer patients and have yet to meet a patient who enjoys discussing the intimate details of their diagnosis or condition. Most patients try to block it out and focus instead on finding the strength to make it through another day. This may be casual entertainment for you but for Tiffany it’s real life or death. Perhaps you could get down off your high horse and try to find a little humility and compassion.
100% this. Thank you for saying it, they are my feelings as well.

Watching this video I think Tiffany is coming to terms not only with her new body but also her mortality. There's no doubt her doctors told her exactly what they found - didn't sugarcoat it.

The W&W was not smart. We'll never know why & how it came about. I personally think Tiffany drove that, aka begged for more time. Her doctor succumbed because he can not force her to undergo surgery. Darling was on board, too. But in the end, Im not sure how much it will matter. She's had this cancer for a very long time, probably a decade. Although she says she had to push the doctors for more tests, etc in the early days - and that may be true - she likely had symptoms years before she sought medical care. Her avoidance, immaturity & ignoring things resulted in the position she finds herself today. This could be the biggest lesson & gift she gives her viewers but she's not interested in informing & educating.

"Her avoidance, immaturity & ignoring things"

We don't know if she avoided reporting symptoms or ignored symptoms.
T spent several periods throughout her 20's in the hospital. She had vlogs which have since been deleted.

Reactions: 6

True. Colorectal cancer is slow growing (over the period of 10-15 years) so it was in her a long long time. It's interesting cause it's a slow growing cancer but also aggressive and it can spread in a few months it seems. I will never forget Darling's "risk and reward" speech in the car and his "I don't think it will spread". He was so certain that there would be no spreading during the watch and wait. The way he said it.

Reactions: 14
You work with cancer patients, but write things like this?
" There is something very wrong with this update. Either she duped us all and had her surgery much earlier than we thought or she over exaggerated the surgery she was having. Also, It would have taken some time and energy to put the latest video out so I don’t believe she only got home yesterday either. I’m so tired of her lies."
"Am I on a different planet to her followers? How on earth can they enjoy the crap she is serving out each day. Their sickly sweet responses are annoying the hell out of me. Am I missing something here? 🤔
There are a lot of elements in this video that are extremely disturbing. Firstly, who in their right minds takes a camera to A&E when supposedly in acute pain and vomiting. I’m sure the medical staff cringe whenever she is around and questions would be asked about her true medical status if she is well enough to vlog the whole time she is there. She also mentioned that she had anti-nausea meds at home, so one would have to question if she is even compliant with her prescribed meds or brushing them off like everything else. Her behaviour is bizarre in the extreme and I truly don’t believe a single word that comes out of her mouth anymore. Unless this girl gets a real grip on reality I think she will cease to exist within a few months."
"
"How deceitful she is!"
" I, like many others have asked myself why I continue to watch or remain invested in the Tiffany Thinks enterprise. I have never witnessed a YT channel where it’s members are so blatantly brushed to the side like fodder. I truly wonder how this “Christian” family treats others so despicably particularly during this Christmas period. Does Tiffany yield so much power that her family are so afraid of her that they can’t/won’t do the right thing? I can only surmise that she is now out of ICU and no longer intubated so she will be able to converse with others. Why, as a family can they not just do the right thing and put a one line sentence saying Tiffany is ok so her “loving Tiffany Thinks Family” can relax a little and enjoy their Christmas.
I believe I have concluded that the reason I am still invested has little to do with Tiffany at this point. It is more to do with how much lower this family as a whole can go?
And now @dreamrider212 you are suggesting others find compassion? Really?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
" There is something very wrong with this update. Either she duped us all and had her surgery much earlier than we thought or she over exaggerated the surgery she was having. Also, It would have taken some time and energy to put the latest video out so I don’t believe she only got home yesterday either. I’m so tired of her lies."
"Am I on a different planet to her followers? How on earth can they enjoy the crap she is serving out each day. Their sickly sweet responses are annoying the hell out of me. Am I missing something here? 🤔
There are a lot of elements in this video that are extremely disturbing. Firstly, who in their right minds takes a camera to A&E when supposedly in acute pain and vomiting. I’m sure the medical staff cringe whenever she is around and questions would be asked about her true medical status if she is well enough to vlog the whole time she is there. She also mentioned that she had anti-nausea meds at home, so one would have to question if she is even compliant with her prescribed meds or brushing them off like everything else. Her behaviour is bizarre in the extreme and I truly don’t believe a single word that comes out of her mouth anymore. Unless this girl gets a real grip on reality I think she will cease to exist within a few months."
"
How deceitful she is!
And now @dreamrider212 you are suggesting others find compassion?
Lol. Good catch. Seems like @dreamrider212 sure has changed their tune. Calling others out after having posted THIS????

• Haha
Reactions: 14

A very well worded post. 100% agree.

Reactions: 6
As said to another ‘newbie’ earlier, your opinion is respected, however on this site, you are not free to tell others what to say, feel or think. All thoughts and comments are welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Lol. Good catch. Seems like @dreamrider212 sure has changed their tune. Calling others out after having posted THIS????
Aye!
Writes all this.
Is tired of T's LIES
Agrees T puts out crap in her vlogs
Sickly sweet responses to Tiffany annoy he/her
Says T is deceitful
Agrees the channel is an ENTERPRISE
Judges T's FAMILY
Then comes along says she works with cancer patients and suggests others should show compassion because this is T's life?
Only on Tattle!!!! Unreal.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
True. Colorectal cancer is slow growing (over the period of 10-15 years) so it was in her a long long time. It's interesting cause it's a slow growing cancer but also aggressive and it can spread in a few months it seems. I will never forget Darling's "risk and reward" speech in the car and his "I don't think it will spread". He was so certain that there would be no spreading during the watch and wait. The way he said it.
I remember that risk and reward speech very well...it was the day when I finally admitted on TT that I thought Matt was not helpful at all and that in fact I did not like him. Oh boy I got blasted. Now as I think about it I think we did not get the true conversation as it went down that day with her team and also the biopsy results etc. may have been reported to us in a certain way to make the W and W seem reasonable. It was giant roll of the dice...I have to assume that the lead surgeon deemed Tiffany not mentally ready to accept the risks and life changes that she would experience after the surgery. That is probably why he went with this decision. It would be malpractice to operate on something in the mental state she was in. Her denial factor was so high back then....it got a bit better and surgeon by surgeon they agreed to proceed.

Reactions: 8
"
"How deceitful she is!"
" I, like many others have asked myself why I continue to watch or remain invested in the Tiffany Thinks enterprise. I have never witnessed a YT channel where it’s members are so blatantly brushed to the side like fodder. I truly wonder how this “Christian” family treats others so despicably particularly during this Christmas period. Does Tiffany yield so much power that her family are so afraid of her that they can’t/won’t do the right thing? I can only surmise that she is now out of ICU and no longer intubated so she will be able to converse with others. Why, as a family can they not just do the right thing and put a one line sentence saying Tiffany is ok so her “loving Tiffany Thinks Family” can relax a little and enjoy their Christmas.
I believe I have concluded that the reason I am still invested has little to do with Tiffany at this point. It is more to do with how much lower this family as a whole can go?
And now @dreamrider212 you are suggesting others find compassion? Really?
Well done our @Saydee ! ❤
That’s very well said indeed. I’m amazed and looking like this 😳!
Seems a lot a lot a lot of blinkeritis in the air.
Anyhoo … La La La ✅

• Haha
  • Heart
I remember that risk and reward speech very well...it was the day when I finally admitted on TT that I thought Matt was not helpful at all and that in fact I did not like him. Oh boy I got blasted. Now as I think about it I think we did not get the true conversation as it went down that day with her team and also the biopsy results etc. may have been reported to us in a certain way to make the W and W seem reasonable. It was giant roll of the dice...I have to assume that the lead surgeon deemed Tiffany not mentally ready to accept the risks and life changes that she would experience after the surgery. That is probably why he went with this decision. It would be malpractice to operate on something in the mental state she was in. Her denial factor was so high back then....it got a bit better and surgeon by surgeon they agreed to proceed.
Yes Matt was all for deferral of surgery.

However, both Matt & T both said the surgeon recommended waiting, but the decision was up to T. Yes t gets muddled and gets things wrong, but Matt was there and Matt also said it was the surgeon who recommended waiting.
Although it doesn't really matter. If cancer has spread since then, it will have been there in microscopic form.
From 12 mins onwards

Reactions: 8
They’re finding that colorectal cancer in younger people is more aggressive. So what takes 10 years to develop in a 60 year old may take only a couple years in a 20 year old.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The W&W was not smart. We'll never know why & how it came about.
I would certainly have less confusion in my life if I had been a fly on the wall during that conversation with the surgeon. I would dearly love to understand this, it may be up there with the world's greatest mysteries to me, such as Stonehenge. It is the reason so many of us became card carrying Tattle members.

But, is there any case to be made that, if not for the WW period and decision to postpone surgery, the cancer up her colon would not have been identified yet and her colon would have been left in, only to be discovered following major surgery that more cancer was in fact still remaining and spreading? Could the WW have turned out to be a benefit in that it helped identify the necessity for the removal of her colon as well during the major surgery? I ask only because I don't know the answer.

Oops, didn't see the above post by @Saydee before posting, making a similar point!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.