Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, and tomorrow when she puts out another vlog of her hard time recovering in the hospital, everyone's empathy will be played on again. Why do one big video when you can do smaller ones, which will generate more views and engagement and eventually money.
Exactly my thoughts. And in her at home video, her repeatedly apologizing for not having updated got her exactly the responses she wanted, hundreds of subs repeating the same mantra-- "Oh Tiffany, you don't need to apologize!"

Why was watch and wait a wrong decision? Her surgeon clearly didn’t think deferring surgery was wrong. The surgeon that’s qualified and experienced in Ts cancer.
But did her surgeon truly lean in the direction of W and W? Or was that simply T's confused take on what was said? All we have is T's word on it, which hasn't proven to be very reliable

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly my thoughts. And in her at home video, her repeatedly apologizing for not having updated got her exactly the responses she wanted, hundreds of subs repeating the same mantra-- "Oh Tiffany, you don't need to apologize!"

But did her surgeon truly lean in the direction of W and W? Or was that simply T's confused take on what was said? All we have is T's word on it, which hasn't proven to be very reliable
very hard to know what was said but IF he did lean to W and W I think because he had a patient that had not yet grasped the extent of change in life after surgery...I assume she asked questions that took him to that opinion and decision.

Reactions: 2
very hard to know what was said but IF he did lean to W and W I think because he had a patient that had not yet grasped the extent of change in life after surgery...I assume she asked questions that took him to that opinion and decision.
Possibly. But with T, I don't assume anything. I recall the deluded thinking from her and her family members -- i.e.everything had turned to mucus, the cancer was gone, the failed biopsy could have meant no tumor, she'd never have to worry again after surgery. And on and on and on.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Possibly. But with T, I don't assume anything. I recall the deluded thinking from her and her family members -- i.e.everything had turned to mucus, the cancer was gone, the failed biopsy could have meant no tumor, she'd never have to worry again after surgery. And on and on and on.
Someone asked T: "What will happen after the surgery?"
T: "After surgery I will be cancer free."

Amma: "Maybe they can't do the biopsy cause the cancer is gone."
T: "Yes, maybe."

Matt: "They have to take it out so that you don't ever have to worry about cancer again. You will not have to think about cancer anymore."

The clown car conversation:
T: "The cancer is back. The cancer has grown. They are doing the surgery."
Also T: "If he sees no cancer during the biopsy, then it is another watch and wait."

And it's fine to be confused and it's understandable that she was overwhelmed but don't send this confusing information to the world. It's irresponsible. Sit down, collect your thoughts and think about what you are going to say and only then start filming. Like any other normal human being.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Matt: "They have to take it out so that you don't ever have to worry about cancer again. You will not have to think about cancer anymore."
I am sure that comments like that were said in conversation with surgeons...must have been a real job to get her to mentally accept the potential outcomes after surgery. I feel Matt was the ringleader in the delusional thinking and Amma just went with it as being in reality was too tough. I get it. But Matt knew better.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am sure that comments like that were said in conversation with surgeons...must have been a real job to get her to mentally accept the potential outcomes after surgery. I feel Matt was the ringleader in the delusional thinking and Amma just went with it as being in reality was too tough. I get it. But Matt knew better.
And who knows what they even told Amma. Apparently she did not know a lot for a long time which is strange cause she was the chauffeur driving them to appointments.

Reactions: 12
I lost my beautiful grandson last year to leukaemia, he was just 4. My daughter and her husband have been struggling to just put one foot infront of the other, but they’re slowly adjusting to the new “normal.” Being so raw to me personally I debated watching last nights Vlog, and as expected, while hard to watch, I’m glad I did. It showed that in our most vulnerable state, we all just want comfort. Wether that be calling out for our mums/partners etc, we just crave human touch when we don’t know what is happening around us or are in pain.

she shows herself being positive and brave in most of her vlogs and I know sometimes that gets her slated for being too “naive” but I think this vlog showed real fear, raw panic of waking up alone with all those wires and all that pain.

I for one can only take my hat off to Tiff, we all deal with things differently and her attitude/denial/behaviour, are at the end of the day just her way of coping. God bless her heart ♥
I’m so sorry to hear about your beautiful grandson. Love and hugs 🤗❤🙏🏻

• Heart
But she said there would be no updates so I’m not sure why people got so mad that her sister didn’t say anything. Her sister isn’t making YT videos, Tiff is. And I saw those comments being made here, not on her pages. And if they are so worried they can’t even sleep then I’m sorry but the issue lies with them. Tiff shares her cancer journey yes, but she shares only what she wants to share. The fact she doesn’t share enough for some people is a them problem, not a her problem.

She owes nobody anything. It’s that simple. She told everyone she had surgery, it was never a secret. She’s now sharing her experience, in her own time.
Yes. I didn’t expect Matt or her sister to post an update. But during that time of her in surgery, when comments were being deleted.. irritated me. Because she said that social media is her space not Matt’s or her families. So when comments were being deleted, I assumed it wasn’t her so it could have been Matt or her sister .. even though she said social media was her space. But hey, she filmed so quickly after surgery.. maybe it was her deleting comments? Who knows.
Agreed with you.. she shares her journey on her own time. That’s why I wasn’t so concerned about an update… only that people were asking for an update and being worried, while someone was deleting comments was interesting/weird maybe? But I do think people have become to involved in her story.. like not sleeping at night or I have read comments on her channel that said ‘I check your channel everyday’ .. chill, lol.

But maybe Tiffany feels recording helps her mental health. We all know that it can sometimes be hard to really break down to those closest to us. To tell them your deepest fears, often because you don't want to upset them further. But there is another side to it as well. Sometimes it just feels good to unload knowing people are listening, but also keeping some distance as well. I think this is also in keeping with Tiffany's personality. A bit of a safe comfort zone.

I also want to point out that people on here keep saying her followers complain about not getting updates. That is not what I see. I visit Tiffany's youtube page often to leave comments of support, and I find the vast amount of her followers have not complained about her not giving updates. Most say things like - don't apologize, take care of yourself, and we're here when you're ready. Considering the tremendous amount of comments she receives, there's a very small percentage that complain, thankfully.
I think it does help her mental health for sure. In her video about her surgery, she said after talking to the camera she is feeling better and she will contact her friends now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Agreed. They all seem quite willing to enable her deluded thinking. A 30 yr old woman treated like a child all her life.

She has always been pretty adamant that the medical advice at that time was wait and watch was the preferred route. She says her surgeon told her that, then had it confirmed by a nurse on the phone after people were questioning it. Then reiterated it again just the other day in a comment in her first video after hiatus.

Not sure what to think, but maybe they had a good reason at that time for recommending it. Doubt we’ll ever know.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know how to quote directly either sorry!

« she knew what she did wasn’t the best way to go about it as she apologized in her video »
Absolutely and I congratulate her for doing it, it was the right thing to do.

I kind of agree there is no need to compare sufferings and I would like to insist on the fact that I do have empathy for her, it might be a cultural thing because French don’t express so openly their feelings/ are much less expansive/demonstrative I don’t know how to explain but for example I’ve known a French boss who had an American employee, and when she was satisfied with his work she used to say « not bad! » and the American felt it was not good enough but actually in French « not bad » means « great job congrats » haha … so maybe that is why you think I am not quite empathetic but look at my posts’ history you’ll never find something mean about Tiffany. I have empathy and I don’t think leaving people in the dark/ no update is an unforgivable crime. I absolutely could have done the same thing in her situation, I’ve done it in the past so you are right I don’t know. She is not a selfish person because of that and I don’t judge her person BUT I judge the behavior (hiding/leaving/killing herself like in my friend’s example) which is a selfish one and that can never be a solution . My point is that you can be both ANGRY and LOVING/ empathetic . But leaving without a word is a basic lack of respect and I would never understand people getting angry at those who want updates …

About the business part agree to disagree I guess she is the boss but she has clients, even worst to me, she basically raised a cult . If the village priest does not come to mass one morning, all the faithful look for him, and if they are not informed of anything, they will surely knock on his door. That doesn't make them monsters, quite the contrary and you should find empathy for them too. Maybe it's a cultural problem too, because in France it’s the opposite when we know someone is sick and we don't ask for news, it's really quite rude actually whereas you (UK,US, Australia ? I am not sure) value more your needs of space/privacy/boundaries maybe ? In New York if you touch/hit someone accidentally in the street it’s basically like a crime and you have to apologize profusely. In Paris if you touch someone accidentally nobody cares most of the time and no sorry is needed except if the person falls or is old and disabled … very shocking for American and Japanese I guess …

But I do agree with you that it seems she can’t do right no matter what. That’s unavoidable when you have a huge following I guess…

ICU footages are quite unexpected but I find her very brave for doing so. I personally would find much more easy to speak about surgery in details than filming myself in ICU so I kind of admire her for that but I am (like some of you) endlessly perplexed by the fact that she can film herself in ICU raw and vulnerable but can barely explain her treatment plan or the surgery . It’s kind of a paradox and mystery to me…

I do guarantee you that even if I don’t express it very well and even if I sound dry and cold I definitely have empathy for what she is going through… Just saying that if she wants to leave she has to say it, if she wants to continue she has to give updates about her cancer journey, that’s it and no matter the situation, otherwise in my opinion people have the right to voice their concerns …
Hello! Yep, I agree you can be empathetic and angry at someone for sure. My exfriend living with histrionic personality disorder made me ao angry as to how she could avoid and deny so easily. But, my anger was diminished as she does live with a personality disorder, one that I do not have experience with. Still angry, but approaching her situation with empathy also.

aw, no worries! Perhaps it’s a cultural thing. And no! I am not American, British or Australian.. Canadian here 🇨🇦 Whoop whoop.

I always think YouTubers are brave for filming themselves in public.. something I cannot imagine myself doing, hahah. But I do think she uses YouTube/social media as an escape for sure. Some could question how t could pick up her camera so quickly after surgery or not spend more time with friends/family but rather spends it filming and editing. I definitely questioned it many times.. but I’m not going through what she’s going through. And I agree.. people have the right to voice their concerns.. and we may not all agree. But it’s great to read others opinions and debate respectfully :)

But maybe she left it because she has good news and the W and W wasn't bad after all. For all we know she had cells in her colon back in August and they could have operated then, missed it and where would she be now?
I think t and Matt thought w and w was a good idea because biopsy came back with no cancer cells detected. Then they met with the whole medical team doing her surgery, which Matt and t said the cancer came back.. so .. I think they really thought the cancer went away.. making them choose t choose w and w.

The clown car conversation:
T: "The cancer is back. The cancer has grown. They are doing the surgery."
Also T: "If he sees no cancer during the biopsy, then it is another watch and wait."

And it's fine to be confused and it's understandable that she was overwhelmed but don't send this confusing information to the world. It's irresponsible. Sit down, collect your thoughts and think about what you are going to say and only then start filming. Like any other normal human being.
Leonor.. stop.. don’t remind me. I read the first two you wrote and I had to stop myself 🙈😂

This threads bizarre!
I’m not about to start going through this thread and quoting. Many on this very thread moaned about Tiffany when she was in hospital. Moaned that her family could not update, got angry about T saying she wasn’t given any notice regarding the surgery date, got angry thinking she hadn’t had a PE, felt duped. Compared Tiffany to other cancers vloggers. I could go on and on…… it’s there in black and white on the thread.
And the same people are now preaching to others that Tiffany shouldn’t have to give updates. Now feeling sorry for her?
T has a choice about what she puts out. She could have easily left out the crying and getting emotional. Yeah it’s not nice seeing anyone cry, but I’m not about to suddenly say she isn’t manipulative, sneaky and speaks like a child. Infact the first 5 mins of the video… she spoke in a slowwwww voice. I think I wasss on ventilatorrrrrr. I lost 24 hours. Then the nurse asks if she is ok? T changes voice , smiles and says clearly “yes! I am ok thank you “, nurse goes away and the slow voice comes back.
Shoot me for my opinion that the sneaky behaviour is ever present.
Maybe I’m not seeing this yet as I couldn’t watch all of her last video.. but damn, if what you’re saying is true about the voice changes… excuse me, but that’s fked up..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Infact the first 5 mins of the video… she spoke in a slowwwww voice. I think I wasss on ventilatorrrrrr. I lost 24 hours. Then the nurse asks if she is ok? T changes voice , smiles and says clearly “yes! I am ok thank you “, nurse goes away and the slow voice comes back.
I had to re-watch and you're not wrong.🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yep, and tomorrow when she puts out another vlog of her hard time recovering in the hospital, everyone's empathy will be played on again. Why do one big video when you can do smaller ones, which will generate more views and engagement and eventually money.
It’s always been the same!
Tiffany should be more like Jessica. Tiffany is going to lose viewers if she doesn’t reply. Tiffany’s needs to say what was removed and what was found. This was while t was in hospital too. ‘
Then t puts out a video saying she’s been in her room for days, or a video crying and suddenly she’s been through so much, is so brave and EVERYONE needs to show empathy.
Next month
Hello! Yep, I agree you can be empathetic and angry at someone for sure. My exfriend living with histrionic personality disorder made me ao angry as to how she could avoid and deny so easily. But, my anger was diminished as she does live with a personality disorder, one that I do not have experience with. Still angry, but approaching her situation with empathy also.

aw, no worries! Perhaps it’s a cultural thing. And no! I am not American, British or Australian.. Canadian here 🇨🇦 Whoop whoop.

I always think YouTubers are brave for filming themselves in public.. something I cannot imagine myself doing, hahah. But I do think she uses YouTube/social media as an escape for sure. Some could question how t could pick up her camera so quickly after surgery or not spend more time with friends/family but rather spends it filming and editing. I definitely questioned it many times.. but I’m not going through what she’s going through. And I agree.. people have the right to voice their concerns.. and we may not all agree. But it’s great to read others opinions and debate respectfully :)

I think t and Matt thought w and w was a good idea because biopsy came back with no cancer cells detected. Then they met with the whole medical team doing her surgery, which Matt and t said the cancer came back.. so .. I think they really thought the cancer went away.. making them choose t choose w and w.

Leonor.. stop.. don’t remind me. I read the first two you wrote and I had to stop myself 🙈😂

Maybe I’m not seeing this yet as I couldn’t watch all of her last video.. but damn, if what you’re saying is true about the voice changes… excuse me, but that’s fked up..
Well its there........ On her youtube channel.
I think many people see the tears and get upset, then don't quite notice whats happening. May sound strange reading this, but when I see someone cry, it makes me cry? Unsure why, but its something I have always done. I sometimes do it when someones laughing, I laugh even when I don't know why they are laughing. Strange!

So T was talking in a slow groggy voice and crying. Male nurse asks if she is ok? T's voice speeds up and she says very clearly "yes I'm ok thankyou" and then comes back to speaking to the camera and the voice changes. She was saying she wasn't ok to the camera, she couldn't see and didn't know why, and she didn't know where anyone was.

Reactions: 11
It’s always been the same!
Tiffany should be more like Jessica. Tiffany is going to lose viewers if she doesn’t reply. Tiffany’s needs to say what was removed and what was found. This was while t was in hospital too. ‘
Then t puts out a video saying she’s been in her room for days, or a video crying and suddenly she’s been through so much, is so brave and EVERYONE needs to show empathy.
Next month

Well its there........ On her youtube channel.
I think many people see the tears and get upset, then don't quite notice whats happening. May sound strange reading this, but when I see someone cry, it makes me cry? Unsure why, but its something I have always done. I sometimes do it when someones laughing, I laugh even when I don't know why they are laughing. Strange!

So T was talking in a slow groggy voice and crying. Male nurse asks if she is ok? T's voice speeds up and she says very clearly "yes I'm ok thankyou" and then comes back to speaking to the camera and the voice changes. She was saying she wasn't ok to the camera, she couldn't see and didn't know why, and she didn't know where anyone was.
Aw.. yeah me too.. What you wrote doesn’t sound strange at all as I always cry when I see others cry, especially children. And I laugh when others laugh.. especially if someone has a contagious laugh, haha :)

hm, I can’t say I watched the whole video. I turned it off when t was asking for Matt and amma. It must be so scary to wake up after a major surgery and no one she knows is there. I had a wisdom tooth pulled out while I was put under. And when I saw my mom who had to drive me home, I was so emotional. Can’t imagine how t felt. But, just because t was crying doesn’t mean my opinion has changed about her. If I see the things I was calling her out previously for reappear (which I’m sure they will- that damn air fryer and ‘every time we go to hospital I always say we have to wear the ‘we for this shirt’ - gosh, I think I even memorized what she’s said because I’ve heard it so many times, or clickbaiting titles which drove me nuts) I’ll continue to call her out .. and be blocked most likely, which is fine, lol.

but I’ll have to go back to her video and pay attention to what you wrote.. im curious now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I had to re-watch and you're not wrong.🤷‍♀️
It's so interesting how different we perceive things watching the same video. Actually thought that first sweet reaction to the nurse meant that she is just naturally that polite and sweet. Because if she is like that all drugged up it cant be put on. I just alway felt that all the sweet baby talk she does was fake and put on for the camera but maybe that is just the way she is.

I still can't get over that the first thing she did when she woke up was pick up the camera/phone. To me, it's insane. As some of you say, vlogging probably brings her comfort. I wonder how she got through editing that video? It's gotta be hard watching yourself in that state.

• Heart
It's so interesting how different we perceive things watching the same video. Actually thought that first sweet reaction to the nurse meant that she is just naturally that polite and sweet. Because if she is like that all drugged up it cant be put on. I just alway felt that all the sweet baby talk she does was fake and put on for the camera but maybe that is just the way she is.

I still can't get over that the first thing she did when she woke up was pick up the camera/phone. To me, it's insane. As some of you say, vlogging probably brings her comfort. I wonder how she got through editing that video? It's gotta be hard watching yourself in that state.
I was just commenting on her not being wrong on how her voice changed. I have no idea what it means, if anything. I assume she's VERY drugged up, she'd have to be. And yes, she always seems very kind and polite when talking to anyone at the hospital.

Do we know how long after surgery this was filmed? I know she says 24 hours she lost, so is this the next day? The board says Monday when Matt is there but I wouldn't think she'd have had surgery on Sat or Sun? Maybe this is really a few days after the surgery?

There are mixed opinions here on whether Tiffany should have posted such a video. For those who think this video was too raw or inappropriate or something of that nature, what would you all say about the actual pelvic exenteration surgical videos that are on youtube? There are enough videos on youtube that show the actual surgery itself, in full medical detail. There are also videos showing open heart surgery. By comparison, Tiffany's video didn't show a lot of medical detail, just her swollen face, some tubes, and...her strong legs and her foot! She even said that her legs were strong because of all the walking she did in the Garden Centre!! I think it is appropriate to show off her strength! The Garden Centre got some publicity there, too!!
Yes, but those surgery videos do not show a person with altered mental status verbalizing unguardedly to a camera. There is a difference. What she put out was even more vulnerable than if she had just put out video of the actual surgery. I find it VERY interesting and even vindicating (?) for T because people can not hide their true selves when they are that altered by medication, and as someone else already mentioned, she was still sweet and positive. About Matt, I too. noticed his change in tone that I had not ever heard before where he TELLS T to stop moving about. I think this video proves that her therapeutic outlet is filming -- it gives her a sense of connection to her family that she can be real with -- with the family she doesn't have to put up a good front for. In this way, it could be an actual healthy coping skill given all of her family and intrapersonal dynamics. I think this video went a long way to dispel many questions and suspicions about T's motivations being as calculated as we have suspected. Time will tell.

It is a shock Saydee … one big enormous shock!
We joke about it now … there’s a saying over here ‘head like a mudguard ~ all shiny on top and tit underneath’ 🤣 and you know what? It’s super sexy and I love him and his bald head and zero eyebrows sooooo much ❤!

I had extensive pelvic surgery, a nicked aorta with 32 litre blood loss and two cardiac arrests.
I am blessed you know …already had my beautiful children so God was good to me. And I’m still here to be there mama … how lucky am I 💕

Thanks Saydee … you are such a beautiful person. Thank you.
Strength and determination is the key. Find the positives and follow them xx
Wow. Wow. WOW! That's quite the story -- so much blood loss and arrests x2 -- you have a special purpose -- you know that right?!

please don’t judge Tiffany on her not speaking to friends or family, she could have ptsd from icu (I did) and other Mental health issues. She will talk to them ready, protecting your mental energy is not deplorable or selfish.

[/QUOTE]

SO. Well. Said!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m finally weaning myself off watching Tiffany Thinks…it’s getting easier I didn’t even finish watching her last vlog in full.
I’m really glad she had surgery and a short recovery in hospital, I thought it would be months!!
The thing is… the repetition and her cutesy voice won’t disappear and her Tiffany-isms are far too annoying for me. 🤦🏽‍♀️
She is a sweet girl but we have nothing in common and her personality isn’t for me, at the same time I could not bear to hear any sad news in her future, I’d rather not know.
When I watched her last upload I didn’t feel incredibly sad for her, I felt like I had more of a morbid interest in how she looked, spoke and so on which felt odd. I felt a bit guilty feeling that way. At the end of the day I don’t know her🤷🏽‍♀️ I have left well wishes in her comments page nonetheless.

It’s not nice to see someone at their worst and yes of course she is brave to record herself in that stage so soon after surgery, her vulnerability is clear but her loneliness and desperation to stay in contact with her online world of followers is strange to me.

I understand that it can be easier to talk to strangers then family but after I removed toxic relatives and friends out of my life for good and was honest with myself, I don’t have that issue anymore.
I can now talk to my loved ones openly about everything and they do the same.
At the same time I know there is a monetary gain from her making her Vlogs or content, which is fine she may plan to leave an inheritance or save up for her future or just have Funds to live day to day, bill to bill. #costoflivingcrisis 😓

The thing is I stumbled across her channel because I thought I was seriously ill and because of the algorithm of YouTube searches of the symptoms I typed in, it led me to her channel.

Well it turned out I was 2 months pregnant and I’m in my 40s.. but by the time I found out I was pregnant august 17th 2022 I was already watching her channel often.
So I’m going to focus on my happiness and stay healthy and enjoy this 2023 and delete my history and watch history and tune into happier thoughts and more relatable subjects. Hopefully it will shift the algorithm.

To anyone who is ill and suffering you will always be in my prayers and well wishes. I’ve learnt so much from this whole conversation. Really important, eye opening information that will help me to understand others in my community and so on.

Please focus on your happy dreams, keep a hobby and don’t invest too much time into Tiffany and her world. Your world is yours and vastly important.
Happy 2023 everyone xxx
🤗
Woah… wait a minute… ‘finally weaning yourself.’ I’m sorry but you must see how crazy that sounds right?! With all due respect 🫡

Reactions: 2
Woah… wait a minute… ‘finally weaning yourself.’ I’m sorry but you must see how crazy that sounds right?! With all due respect 🫡
Woah…wait a minute … No it’s not crazy, it’s honest and I’m using language most of us understand because I amongst many here had been fascinated and engulfed by Tiffany’s story and looking forward or dependant on her updates, which then turned into frustratingly watching her updates to find out how she was doing and if she would take on any of the constructive advice we all tried to give her.. you tune in weekly because you somewhat care about this online persona and kinda worry about them and how others may be affected.

I mean you picked out one word from a whole post 🫡!!?you must know how crazy that is right?😬
But it’s all good and respectfully…goodbye 👋🏽

• Heart
I'm coming down with a flu and feel gross so I don't think my post is going to make much sense but here is is anyway.

Medical ptsd is real. I have it from numerous times ending up in resus. But it doesn't stop you from talking to friends and family. I think her friends and family have consciously given her space until she is ready.

Tiffany is alive and is recovering - this we are all thankful to know. I can't speak for anyone else, but here is my reasoning for previous comments about lack of information: I never wanted itemised lists, as some people are suggesting TL are complaining about. Most of us watch youtubers who talk to the camera and explain things. Tiffany had done her tea with Tiffany talks but she usually posts raw footage of her and family comprehending information as it comes and leaving people hanging/ worrying/ feeling confused etc.

None of us are entitled to information but Tiffany is causing people to become invested in her life with her actions. Her actions of vlogging and uploading are impacting others. As humans, we worry about other humans that we know about, (unless we are heartless individuals).If we didn't know of Tiffany or her cancer, we wouldn't be asking questions or talking here.

Yes I told you this post may not make sense. I hope you don't judge me too badly lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.