Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodness … to be entitled or not to be, it really doesn’t matter now because that horse bolted long ago.
What was clear for the majority though because we discussed it, was that the enforced break while Tiffany was in hospital (and not vlogging) was refreshing!

Reactions: 10
"I think her phrase of 'I trust my team and I'm in the best care' is another 'we got this' phrase now to shut down people with questions and a method for her to block things out." - It's very interesting how she now repeats this as I remember her gushing that her surgeon is not her family and he does not really care about her the way her loving youtube family does. It was in one of those videos after the "no surgery" vlog and it seemed like damage control after so many people expressed an opinion different from her in the comments.

Here is that video in which she talks about it. It was the next vlog after the 'no surgery' video. It also shows how confused she was about that consultation with the surgeon. She clearly did not understand much of what he told her. She sometimes calls the thingy 'mucin' and sometimes 'mucus'. It is an eye opening vlog cause she is all over the place and some of what she is saying does not seem genuine at all. She is suggesting she has not made up her mind here yet (about the surgery) and she is not happy with what her surgeon told her. This was one of the reasons her subscribers were so nasty to her surgeon.
I remember in the early days of following her journey being a bit confused at her reactions and responses, but in hindsight she was simply overwhelmed by everything. And who wouldn't be. If you look at it from that lens, her behavior is perfectly normal.

Reactions: 1
I remember in the early days of following her journey being a bit confused at her reactions and responses, but in hindsight she was simply overwhelmed by everything. And who wouldn't be. If you look at it from that lens, her behavior is perfectly normal.
Lying she's vlogging in real time is normal?

Reactions: 9
That could be but how do you know? That's your take on it. I think the reason many people are here and question things is because it was all so confusing. Could be she was overwhelmed, could be many other things.

Goodness … to be entitled or not to be, it really doesn’t matter now because that horse bolted long ago.
What was clear for the majority though because we discussed it, was that the enforced break while Tiffany was in hospital (and not vlogging) was refreshing!
It was refreshing and also it maybe enabled some of us to break our worrying new addiction to words like 'cosy' and 'gonk' which were taking over our lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lying she's vlogging in real time is normal?
😅 Opening advent calendar chocolates with Darling in November pretending it was the beginning of December. All in the name of doing a vlogmass and earning all that pre-Christmas youtube money. The good old times ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think most here don't feel "entitled" to an itemised list of organs removed or updates that let followers know she made it through surgery. But that doesn't preclude the likelihood that we're going to have an opinion about her choices. When you publish your life online, you expose yourself to critiques and feedback, that's the tradeoff to earning an income from your viewers and going public. Hell, even movie stars or politicians who are just doing their job that just happens to be a medium consumed by the public have their personal lives exposed and opined upon.

Tiffany actually willingly uses her personal life to attract a paying audience. She puts it out there herself, videos it for dramatic effect and encourages comments from strangers in her comments section.

Again, she chooses to film and publicise her cancer journey. Of course anyone interested may have additional questions or grow frustrated by her opacity. She can refuse to answer, delete questions, decide on her own terms, but we are also allowed to have an opinion about that. That's called a cult or being brainwashed when we are required to leave our own skills of deliberation and opinions at the door and blindly support her.
Exactly. And I would add that , since we've been told to simply not watch her YT channel if we're frustrated with her lack of information, the same could be said to those here who are chastising anyone who's TL comments don't sit right with them. Simply stop reading those posts!

Thats your opinion. Not mine. If you actually read my comment you would have seen that i said that IN TIME she should provide her band of delusional followers (of which i assume you are one seeing as you are taking this conversation very personally) a bit more of an update.
Bingo!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nah, barely watched her 😂 just thought some of you could do with realising that she doesn’t have to share in-depth medical info with anyone but her doctors.

ETA also going around calling people delusional for having different opinions to you is not cool really, is it? Can’t really see how I’ve taken anything personally 😘 sounds like you might be though by trying to be insulting.
And some on here could simply learn to ignore TL posts they don't like!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I realize that TL is an open forum. It's one of the reasons I like it. But, my god, is anyone else getting a tad bit bored with the "discussion" about what we should or should not expect from our girl? And if this post isn't to your liking, please just scroll on by!

• Heart
"I think her phrase of 'I trust my team and I'm in the best care' is another 'we got this' phrase now to shut down people with questions and a method for her to block things out." - It's very interesting how she now repeats this as I remember her gushing that her surgeon is not her family and he does not really care about her the way her family does. It was in one of those videos after the "no surgery" vlog and it seemed like damage control after so many people expressed an opinion different from her in the comments.

Here is that video in which she talks about it. It was the next vlog after the 'no surgery' video. It also shows how confused she was about that consultation with the surgeon. She clearly did not understand much of what he told her. She sometimes calls the thingy 'mucin' and sometimes 'mucus'. It is an eye opening vlog cause she is all over the place and some of what she is saying does not seem genuine at all. She is suggesting she has not made up her mind here yet (about the surgery) and she is not happy with what her surgeon told her. This was one of the reasons her subscribers were so nasty to her surgeon. She directed the frustration they felt towards her to her doctor. Someone on here calls it something (a straw man?). @ladyt7087 ?

Exactly - I guess that's what happens when you don't absorb information well or purposely don't want to know too much because you're scared and want to block it out until you have to ackknowledge it at the end. Exactly, and then after all of this she becomes the victim and it so easy because she has this devastating disease which people already have so much empathy for and now she makes you feel bad just for wanting to make sure you're not watching a car crash happening.

I think it was more humanising of people to pitch in, ask questions and give her advice and support rather than sitting back and watching the car crash that was waiting to happen and see it as entertainment.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I saw there were a few questions regards the facial swelling T had post op.
The surgical position Tiffany would have been placed in while undergoing surgery was a long period of being on her stomach, head tilted towards the floor and bottom up; thus face down with her face on a cushioned ring like an O … this static position over a long period of time causes swelling to many areas. The fluids tend to ‘pool’ but this all resolves after surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I realize that TL is an open forum. It's one of the reasons I like it. But, my god, is anyone else getting a tad bit bored with the "discussion" about what we should or should not expect from our girl? And if this post isn't to your liking, please just scroll on by!
Don't worry, before you know it we'll all be back talking about the really important stuff, like air-fryers, hot chocolate and twinkly lights. This is just a blip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This threads bizarre!
I’m not about to start going through this thread and quoting. Many on this very thread moaned about Tiffany when she was in hospital. Moaned that her family could not update, got angry about T saying she wasn’t given any notice regarding the surgery date, got angry thinking she hadn’t had a PE, felt duped. Compared Tiffany to other cancers vloggers. I could go on and on…… it’s there in black and white on the thread.
And the same people are now preaching to others that Tiffany shouldn’t have to give updates. Now feeling sorry for her?
T has a choice about what she puts out. She could have easily left out the crying and getting emotional. Yeah it’s not nice seeing anyone cry, but I’m not about to suddenly say she isn’t manipulative, sneaky and speaks like a child. Infact the first 5 mins of the video… she spoke in a slowwwww voice. I think I wasss on ventilatorrrrrr. I lost 24 hours. Then the nurse asks if she is ok? T changes voice , smiles and says clearly “yes! I am ok thank you “, nurse goes away and the slow voice comes back.
Shoot me for my opinion that the sneaky behaviour is ever present.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This threads bizarre!
I’m not about to start going through this thread and quoting. Many on this very thread moaned about Tiffany when she was in hospital. Moaned that her family could not update, got angry about T saying she wasn’t given any notice regarding the surgery date, got angry thinking she hadn’t had a PE, felt duped. Compared Tiffany to other cancers vloggers. I could go on and on…… it’s there in black and white on the thread.
And the same people are now preaching to others that Tiffany shouldn’t have to give updates. Now feeling sorry for her?
T has a choice about what she puts out. She could have easily left out the crying and getting emotional. Yeah it’s not nice seeing anyone cry, but I’m not about to suddenly say she isn’t manipulative, sneaky and speaks like a child. Infact the first 5 mins of the video… she spoke in a slowwwww voice. I think I wasss on ventilatorrrrrr. I lost 24 hours. Then the nurse asks if she is ok? T changes voice , smiles and says clearly “yes! I am ok thank you “, nurse goes away and the slow voice comes back.
I agree. Despite her horrible circumstances, her moves are always carefully calculated, IMO.

Don't worry, before you know it we'll all be back talking about the really important stuff, like air-fryers, hot chocolate and twinkly lights. This is just a blip.
Oh god! Don't remind me!

• Haha
  • Heart
This threads bizarre!
Yep, and tomorrow when she puts out another vlog of her hard time recovering in the hospital, everyone's empathy will be played on again. Why do one big video when you can do smaller ones, which will generate more views and engagement and eventually money.

I saw that post and frankly at this point I think it fine to discuss on here but REALLY does this poster not realize how much that has probably been discussed now with the discovery of the extent of the cancer. Any moron knows W and W was the wrong decision but talking
about to her on her YT is pointless. I assume if her family had got to that one it would have been gone.
Why was watch and wait a wrong decision? Her surgeon clearly didn’t think deferring surgery was wrong. The surgeon that’s qualified and experienced in Ts cancer.

Reactions: 5
Why was watch and wait a wrong decision? Her surgeon clearly didn’t think deferring surgery was wrong. The surgeon that’s qualified and experienced in Ts cancer.
Because of the findings in her large intestines - cancer all through it - the cancer has obviously spread/been active and now higher chances that its gone elsewhere.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.