Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think she can no longer use her usual defense mechanism so she might be ready at some point who knows ?... I find that she has made progress in terms of information and transparency, ( she said pelvic exenteration and she insisted on the fact that videos are prerecorded ) she knows that she will have to continue to talk about her recovery from the operation and the aftermath if she wants the 100k and I now think that she might reach them... Yes I think she is really addicted to YT and the fame but is it so bad for her mental health, I don't know... Maybe it really makes her feel good...
Yes, I think if that’s what is getting her to come back into the world and have a desire to reconnect with her family and friends, then it must be good for her.
It sounded to me like she’s really struggled with her reality, which I 100% admire her for because I’m damned sure I couldn’t do it, I know she has no choice and when out in that position we just have to get on with it. But, I feel nothing but admiration for the way she’s handling it.

Reactions: 15
Where is she right now? Is this her home? Why is she saying I don't see my family and friends...

Reactions: 5
"...you can do your own research if you want". 😂

It's all very sad but she's a piece of work.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Where is she right now? Is this her home? Why is she saying I don't see my family and friends...
She's isolating. Depression does that.

I think y'all are being very hard on a woman who's gone through something most of us never will

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Some info on the differences between a colostomy and an ileostomy. What stuck with me is that the waste (poop) comes out more liquidy with the ileostomy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Drs had to remove the colon due to scans and cancer present , ileostomy instead, they saved bladder but she is having some problems, Tiffany will post short films from her hospital stay, Tiffany can only sit up for a short time so cannot edit. I thought she came across well, she looks great but seems to be having a difficult time with the reality of everything now, she apologised for not updating, she was very emotional and could t manage it before now.
I agree.. I was actually surprised with how well she looked. I’m not surprised her video is almost 17 minutes.. repeating the same things over.
-she can’t edit because she can’t sit for long so she’ll post clips from the hospital.
-she talks about editing and posting videos for her tiffany thinks family.
-she hasn’t talked to family or friends as she’s been a low moods
-she mentions a few times how she misses her Tiffany thinks family
-she again mentions she should have turned the camera on sooner and provided an update.. but she cries if she does so. Mentioning a few times she wasn’t ready.. seems like she knew about the criticism she was getting so she’s maybe? defending herself that she couldn’t do videos because of her crying.. feel bad for her.. you can tell reality is hitting her.

These points she mentioned a few times throughout it the video… sigh.

does anyone know if her medical team gave her the next steps to take after surgery? Or the results of the surgery? Or is it still too early to tell?

Oh dear Unicorn. Vee has been busy! :D
Sheesh.. Tiffany really has a hold on her followers. 😬

I agree.. I was actually surprised with how well she looked. I’m not surprised her video is almost 17 minutes.. repeating the same things over.
-she can’t edit because she can’t sit for long so she’ll post clips from the hospital.
-she again mentions she should have turned the camera on sooner and provided an update.. but she cries if she does so. Mentioning a few times she wasn’t ready.. seems like she knew about the criticism she was getting so she’s maybe? defending herself that she couldn’t do videos because of her crying.. feel bad for her.. you can tell reality is hitting her.

does anyone know if her medical team gave her the next steps to take after surgery? Or the results of the surgery? Or is it still too early to tell?

edit; whoops sorry! I continued watching. She said now they wait for results.

Reactions: 6
Did you actually watch the video? She mentioned the name of the surgery, said she has ileostomy and apologised for going quiet on everyone. She does do some annoying things but I think this video was pretty informative.
I agree she clearly said it said it was the pelvic ex. and what they took. She implied many other organs too but it was hard for her to name they all but said you can google the extent of this surgery as I think most of the organs mentioned previously are included. I watched the entire video and feel it is worth a watch....there were no products or merch hawked and I tend to believe her that friends...family etc. have been shut out too.. she admitted her usual mode of blocking out things by going out and getting distracted can no longer be done by her. I felt sorry for her. I do think she wants to be get to her YT schedule and will do that with clips she filmed along the way. I could tell as she closed it out that in no way was she assured this was curative...I think they found more cancer than even expected and no doubt there will be more chemo or maybe other types of treatment. She is coming slowing to the realization that he life and body are changed forever. this was genuine and I seldom way that at TT.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Yes a lot of repetition. The whole thing could have been 5 minutes long. But as she says, this is not for others, this is for her, she is vlogging for herself and does not care if it's educational or informative.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yes I had no doubts she would have that. Nothing else would make sense considering her tumour grade and advanced local spreading.
So as predicted, she will give us crumbles over a longer period of time.
I'm watching now but there is so much of non-information. She says maybe a q&a later! Remember how the last q&a went 😅
And she finally said pelvic exenteration !
And we knew it would be an ileostomy (many on here have said) as all of her colon was to be removed.
this sure makes the W and W are real bad decision both on the doctors if they offered or even recommended it and on her part for agreeing.

She said something along the lines of “whatever happens the doctors tried their best” and “it’s now in gods hands”.

I get the feeling they haven’t been able to remove all of the cancer. Could be wrong and hope I’m wrong!
that was my feeling too...I think had the post operative news been better we would have heard from her sooner. This is not a patient that has been given a lot of hope.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
this sure makes the W and W are real bad decision both on the doctors if they offered or even recommended it and on her part for agreeing.
It would be great if she could talk a bit about the watch and wait, what was the reason behind it (still not clear), what was the mucin and what the surgeon says about it now. This could be very helpful but she won't do it.

Reactions: 7
She's isolating. Depression does that.

I think y'all are being very hard on a woman who's gone through something most of us never will
I understand she lost a lot with this surgery... but remember this could have been prevented if she got the surgery earlier and didn't do a wait and see period of three months... 3 months is a lot of time for cancer to spread.... Plus, she's lucky she was still able to get this operation and now maybe have a chance to live again, many cancer patients don't have that option and have to prepare for death leaving a husband and kids.... Sorry I just don't feel like cuddling T... psychological care was offered to her many times, she just ignored all the help she was getting on a silver tray;

Reactions: 17
I imagin she’s had her uterus/vagina removed too but I can’t see her ever saying that. PE is a huge surgery. I think she now realises this isn’t the end and more scans will be needed,
i think she will need further treatment not only scans.

Reactions: 17
Yes a lot of repetition. The whole thing could have been 5 minutes long. But as she says, this is not for others, this is for her, she is vlogging for herself and does not care if it's educational or informative.
Wow I’m actually surprised. She seems unsure of the future.. while before it was ‘we got this’ and being positive. She said ‘all of us have tried our hardest’ and now it’s in god’s hands. She got emotional a bit while say this. I wonder what was said..

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She mentioned "something taken from one place and used in the other", probably talking about her plastic surgery (neovagina).
Yeah, she'll never say any more than that.
she was as unfiltered today as I have seen her....not the editing we are used to.

Did she talk about her pain level or how her recovery is going? Is chemo planned? Thank you to those so willing to provide updates!

I honestly wish she wouldn't upload 3 videos a week of her hospital stay unless it's cathartic for her. She did not want to continue in this vein and is uncomfortable sharing her personal details. She's updated us enough. I agree, her prognosis does not sound definitively optimistic and she is still processing the extent of her surgery and cancer; I'm sure she felt pressure to do so. I don't want her to feel any pressure anymore. Not at the expense of her recovery or mental wellbeing. It just feels so wrong.

I also think she can no longer use her usual defense mechanism so she might be ready at some point who knows ?... I find that she has made progress in terms of information and transparency, ( she said pelvic exenteration and she insisted on the fact that videos are prerecorded ) she knows that she will have to continue to talk about her recovery from the operation and the aftermath if she wants the 100k and I now think that she might reach them... Yes I think she is really addicted to YT and the fame but is it so bad for her mental health, I don't know... Maybe it really makes her feel good...
I appreciate her even providing so much, especially if it's emotionally difficult and she was not open with us (or herself) even right up until surgery. Given the extent of everything, it does make her wilful blindness and focus on such trivial matters right up until surgery so astonishing. I am glad she took the time off. I guess I was hoping it wasn't as extensive given her light hearted mood pre-surgery. What an abrupt wake up call for her. I am sad she is not better off after going through so much.

Reactions: 10
I understand she lost a lot with this surgery... but remember this could have been prevented if she got the surgery earlier and didn't do a wait and see period of three months... 3 months is a lot of time for cancer to spread.... Plus, she's lucky she was still able to get this operation and now maybe have a chance to live again, many cancer patients don't have that option and have to prepare for death leaving a husband and kids.... Sorry I just don't feel like cuddling T... psychological care was offered to her many times, she just ignored all the help she was getting on a silver tray;
Also, I think we are now more wary of her. She has pulled at our heartstrings many times before and then she came back giggling and promoting her merch and other products. We all feel sorry for her but are also aware of the Tiffany manipulations. As said many times before, just because you have cancer, that does not make you above criticism.

Last edited:
Yeah.. I hope she gets some mental health professional support.. but she said she will contact her friends so hopefully that’ll do her some good.

Reactions: 7
i think she went longer today than expected and she seemed to gain strength from knowing her TT YT is back on schedule. She is addicted but at this point with so few diversions available to her maybe it is the lifeline that she needs. She did mention she/
Amma and Matt reading the cards that come to the PO box and that it means so much to her. Maybe YT is her therapy now. I got the impression that family has not been able to visit yet. No idea when today was recorded. She did mention some "results" from I assume pathology which I assume is not whether it is cancer but more info on the make up of her cancer cells to tell them whether to go next. Not an expert here but with entire colon gone that must have touched many organs in the body...wonder if other organs that perhaps could not be removed have cancer. I sure did not get a good vibe from her on the prognosis which I assume was becoming more clear in the days/weeks after the surgery. She did not even call in Amma or Matt for the usual hello. No it was a very different Tiffany I saw today.

edit; whoops sorry! I continued watching. She said now they wait for results.
we don't know when this was filmed and clearly this is a woman who has not been given a good prognosis. I think the only thing any further pathology reports would indicate is type of cells to sort out further treatment. She has been given a very clear idea of what they found and what the future holds. Based on her video today I don't think it is great.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.