Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karenjet

VIP Member
I think the way Claire and Graham work together is great. Yes, Graham contributes the bulk of the money but there’s a lot more to keeping a family and home than money.

Claire does the cooking, cleaning, laundry, food shopping, decorating and the bulk of the childcare. As well as bringing some money in from her job at the gym, bootcamp and YouTube revenue. It seems more than fair to me.

They’re Graham’s children and it’s Graham’s home, why shouldn’t he be helping out. Especially when Claire just gave birth 5 days ago! Plus I would guess that Alister and Violet are enjoying the novelty of Daddy taking and picking them up from school.

I’m no fan of Claire but give the woman a break! There are a lot of other YouTubers that I could fault for doing f all all day but Claire isn’t one of them.

Reactions: 18

Definitelyme

VIP Member
He was a good looking baby/child. Very unlike Myles 😂
Is there any need to comment on a baby’s appearance? This thread is about Claire, it’s not here to trash talk innocent kids.

Side note: I see a new user who is active in the same threads as Rugratz and all the aliases have been 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
One thing I really like about Claire is that she doesn’t shy away from talking about things openly and being honest. Saying how she feels lonely and also talking about quite a taboo subject of incontinence after childbirth in her recent update is great, I think. Especially in comparison to other insta/YouTube mums who would have you think everything is rainbows and butterflies all the time. Yes she has her flaws like everyone but I do like how ‘normal’ she is. She doesn’t have an insta-perfect home or is jetting off on gifted Disney trips all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Lola-pattie1

I like the witt family. Clare feeds her kids well, they are nice kids well behaved and mannered, house is clean and tidy, her husband has a proper job & she genuinely seems to enjoy being a mum.
She's probably not to everyone's taste but i find her non offensive and relatable

• Heart
Reactions: 14

karenjet

VIP Member
Why is she moaning aboht myles being irritable when she was the one that wanted another baby they cry they don’t sleep they feed a lot 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly stop complaining she wanted this
No matter how much you want them you still feel tired after 4 weeks of waking up every night. Claire is meant to be showing her real life, she’s entitled to a moan now and again.

Reactions: 14

LS932

I don't think some of these criticisms are particularly valid. She's just had a baby

Reactions: 13

Ilando

VIP Member
Breaking news: mother is found to have broken absolutely no rules at all. How dare she!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Definitelyme

VIP Member
More like she realised she was pushing 30 with no steady career behind her and hadnt worked in almost 10 years so thought oh another baby and she wanted a girl so now shes stumped because she had a boy after moaning about Alister all these years through the vlogs
Oh don’t start that nonsense again. She has worked, clearly. She has worked as a personal trainer as you well know. Both for herself and also at a gym. So saying she hasn’t worked in 10years is just absolute rubbish.

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I don’t think it could be the teenage sister. I think if it was her she’d have came on once or twice and got bored. The impression I get is that it’s an older person with no kids.

My bet is that Graham was in a relationship and left it for Claire. Or maybe once that finished just before he met her. There has to be a personal connection there
I think similar.

The Witt Family #3 hot tub, pool, pigs and hens, and Rugratz with a telescopic lens

• Haha

gypsymoth

VIP Member
Oh look at all these NEW posters on here suddenly raving about Claire Witt ... Hi Claires minions 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so pathetic lmao ... just figures of her to be honest!
christ you are one nasty, mean individual.......you've posted here over the years under different names (yes years, thats how long this vendetta against claire has been going on) you look for problems where there aren't any, its very tedious and sad.....you come across as a bitter angry and hateful person.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Im sorry but she was drinking all over Christmas whilst breastfeeding and drinking is HER choice so thats clearly negligent with a risk of harm to the baby
Ignorance must be bliss for you, eh?Consuming alcohol when breastfeeding is NOT dangerous. A minuscule amount of alcohol makes it in to breast milk, and it is out of the system after a few hours. The only risk to baby comes if a parent is too drunk to properly care for an infant. Say what you want in terms of your opinions, but don’t disregard scientific FACT just because you don’t like Claire. Even the nhs (who are generally shite when it comes to breastfeeding) say moderate alcohol consumption is fine. I’ve included some links so you can educate yourself before making ridiculous statements again.

• Heart

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Wholly inappropriate to judge anyone on this matter, imo. Maybe Alister has asked to go back, maybe he is missing his friends. Maybe he is nervous about the transition to senior school and this will help calm his fears.

Since there are higher proportions of sibling sets in schools than single children if everyone who has a child not in a year group chosen too go back didn't send their child who is in a year group picked for return, hardly any kids would go.

It's not just for key workers, it's schools reopening for all kids and nobody should be made to feel guilty about that choice. You are just using it as an opportunity to shout that she hates Alister. Since this is a government idea, it's even stupider than the normal crap you spout.

Year 6 doesn't HAVE to return they just have a CHOICE to go back the same as Reception/Year 1. Violet is Year 3 at the same school why send one child back when the other one isnt? Just wait until both are allowed surely. She doesn't work and is fully at home there really is no reason to send him back whatsoever right now when the overwhelming consensus is that it is not safe or appropriate for ANY child to be returning.
ETA: "she" also isn't doing anything. Alister has TWO parents who make the decisions about him. I don't see you having a go at your beloved Graham...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Definitelyme

VIP Member
No matter how much you want them you still feel tired after 4 weeks of waking up every night. Claire is meant to be showing her real life, she’s entitled to a moan now and again.
I love my kids, i would love another one, and I’m never done moaning about them 😂 Same with my husband (although I don’t want another one of those!).

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Loads of people buy second hand. Nothing wrong with it. Hardly like the baby is going to know what he gets for Christmas.

ETA: just watched the video... she bought 2 things off eBay one of which she said was new anyway, so only ONE fabric toy (the spiral) which is possibly second hand. Hardly “all second hand fabric toys” 🤣

Plus she asked Alister and Violet to pick something for the baby which I think is so sweet. So not quite sure how it’s all “to suit her”? Nothing with the baby in mind? She said he likes bubbles at their class- got him a bubble machine. She said he loves the lights - got him a light machine. Got him something to take the chill off his bed in winter.... all those have him in mind?!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Now looks like shes crying on instagram seriously 🙄
New mothers are allowed to cry whenever they like. It’s fucking hard having a baby, never mind hormones everywhere.

She mostly bought them second hand and would have paid less for those items than you pay in Primark these days
Also second hand is much better for the environment than Primark fast fashion 👍🏻 I think it’s great she buys second hand, not many instamums do.

gypsymoth

VIP Member
love how Buttonmoon73 doesn't even protest at being called Rugratz anymore! or any of the other alias she uses.....definitely knows the family somehow

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I do find it rather odd she would refer to Violet being "the best big sister" but alas Alister hasnt been seen or had any compliment because he looked pleased to have a little brother . If you had multiple children you would surely refer to them all equally in terms of being good big brothers or sisters?
No. Just because you say something positive about one child doesn’t automatically mean you must say the same about another. Maybe Violet is going the extra mile and that’s why it was said. Maybe Alister is struggling (wouldn’t you love to hear that he’s feeling put out) so is taking a step back. Or maybe he just isn’t that fussed, as is his right as a preteen. Or maybe he is amazing but it was just a compliment about Violet at that moment. I say all the time things about one of my children without having to say something about the others. Because that’s how the real world works

Reactions: 10