Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karenjet

VIP Member
I always thought mother in law, but surely she would never say anything so nasty about her own grandson. Notice that Graham never says or does anything wrong, though?

You can dislike Claire, that’s fine. But everything she says or does is wrong. And that comment about Myles is what gives Tattlers a bad name.

I think I said when I started the thread that I don’t hate Claire. There’s plenty she does that annoys me, but as far as family vloggers go she’s one of the most real, in my opinion.

She does the odd ad, but nobody can say she’s forcing ads and affiliate links down your throat in every other video. She doesn’t really do clickbait. Doesn’t film absolutely everything.

Yeah, you can say her videos have been boring. But, personally, I’d rather watch a realistic day in the life than fake, staged content. Vlogs are meant to be showing your real life, and family life can be boring at times!

You, Me and the 6 Cs was one I loved, and her vlogs were the same. Nothing dramatic happened, just a little look in to someone else’s family life.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I'd be upping the voltage of my electric fence ,and making sure it was surrounding the property 😂 ⚡some weirdos about ..
I agree, the more this person posts their hatred for Claire the more I find it weird and creepy!! What an absolute loser! Claire is actually one of the most real vloggers out there, yes sometimes it’s boring but she shows real life! Kids at home all the time will
Argue, rugratz needs to accept it. I actually really felt for Claire in the vlog I remember those hard days with a baby!

lurker12

He was a good looking baby/child. Very unlike Myles 😂
Very harsh commenting on a baby’s appearance.. He’s a lovely baby.

Im more concerned by the fact she made the kids make Alisters own birthday cake? wth??? Who does that? Is she really that self centered and set against Alister as a child ... maybe because hes a boy and not the girl she wanted. Really dont see what Claire has against male children ... really weird and not normal!
what are you even chatting on about? She HAS a girl and she treats Alister fine! Do you even watch hervlogs? Interested to hear HOW she is against male children?

Oh look at all these NEW posters on here suddenly raving about Claire Witt ... Hi Claires minions 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so pathetic lmao ... just figures of her to be honest!
You need a life haha! I’m not a Claire minion I just think that you pick on the stupidest stuff. would love to be a fly on the wall in your house to see how perfect you are, saddo.

• Haha

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Year 6 doesn't HAVE to return they just have a CHOICE to go back the same as Reception/Year 1. Violet is Year 3 at the same school why send one child back when the other one isnt? Just wait until both are allowed surely. She doesn't work and is fully at home there really is no reason to send him back whatsoever right now when the overwhelming consensus is that it is not safe or appropriate for ANY child to be returning.
It’s encouraged that they go back. There is no right or wrong answer. You just hate anything Claire does!! It’s not normal to have this amount of hatred towards someone!!!

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Nothing to do with money most people are financially well off ... but also give their children well balanced lives EMOTIONALLY!
Most people are NOT financially well off. Have you seen the state of the UK at the minute? Do you know how many children live in poverty, or close to it, in our country? Do you have any understanding of how the use of food banks has risen lately? I am by no means the best informed person on politics or social matters, but even I know “most people” in our country are not financially well off. And while it’s not the be all and end all, having enough money certainly does bloody well help

• Heart

Ilando

VIP Member
I think that's a little unfair. I didn't name my 5th son for nearly 6 weeks because I just couldn't find a name that suited him.. Didn't mean that I didn't love him.
Exactly. That’s as ridiculous as saying the parents who name their name during pregnancy must love their baby more 😆😆

daisiemae

She’s very fortunate Graham is around so much to help with the school runs and the older kids routine. Doing a school run day in day out with a breastfeeding newborn is a ballache, I would have loved more help from my hubby but he was going out to work as we got up and home at 6.30pm. Sometimes though I think when you *have* to cope with stuff you just do it. It doesn’t necessarily do people any favours to have lots of help and not have to get back into a routine, I’ve seen it myself with my sister in law. To be honest I think going back to the newborn days has been a massive shock to Claire, you forget how hard those days are especially with a gap, she said herself she wasn’t expecting it to be as hard. It’s probably that which is making her seem down.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
So they took Violet to Build a Bear ... yet again Alister nowhere to be seen 🙄such a "family" day out
But then if he had been there you would have been having a go saying it was too babyish (like you did with saying they were going to peppa pig world). So what’s it to be? Is he to be kept away from babyish things or included?
Maybe at 10, as others have said, he has his own opinions and didn’t want to go. Or MAYBE there is absolutely sod all wrong with giving your kids one on one time.

monga

VIP Member
I'd hardly put Claire and the McCanns's on the same page ,let alone the same sentence...And I don't see anything ODD about Alistair he seems completely normal to me...

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I do find it rather odd she would refer to Violet being "the best big sister" but alas Alister hasnt been seen or had any compliment because he looked pleased to have a little brother . If you had multiple children you would surely refer to them all equally in terms of being good big brothers or sisters?
Are we still having this argument? 🙄
Maybe he just wasn’t around?

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
Some children will be able to play x box, in moderation because they have other interests, a good social life, interested and engaged parents and academic ambition. Where we certainly start to see problems is when a child lacks those other factors in their life (in which case a console, other than school, can become one of the only things they do). And we also see problems when a child has addictive tendencies, as this often ups the time they spend on consoles dramatically as the “hook” of certain games catches them.

In the past parents feared that it was the content of computer games which was harmful, that the violence would lead to deviancy. What we’re now get a far better grip of that it is the time in isolation, time away from people (who nearly always equal emotional/mental support) and time away from other activities (especially those based outside) which we know are crucial for good neurological development and for the reduction of stress hormones in children.

If a child spends an hour or so on a console a few times a week (and ideally playing with someone else), as just one of many ways that they have fun or relax, no, it’s not likely to ruin their lives. But reading through the psychological autopsies of our many, many young males who we have lost to suicide makes for sober reading in terms of console use. It crops up a lot. Just as we would wish to speak to an adult who we observed sitting alone for hours on end, failing to interact with the world around them, so we should with our youngsters. It’s a no brainer.

I cannot impress upon other parents enough the favour you can do your children, both for their current mental health, and more importantly their future mental health, is to ensure that consoling makes up one of the smaller proportions of their “down time”. It doesn’t matter if we are living in more technological times. Technology, we know, does not equate to happier, healthier human beings. Honestly, there is the most horrendous mental health crisis here with our male population- it’s the biggest killer. Yes, we can be defensive or flippant about our kids and consoles, or we can appraise the peer reviewed evidence and say actually, let’s not let their time on consoles get out of hand and thereby help set them up for a much happier, smoother ride as an adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

TheDuchess

Chatty Member
Just watched her latest costco haul. What an utter cunt she is!!!!

How the hell does she think it’s okay to pose in her home surrounded by her haul and pause to turn the toliet roll around so you can see it better mid pose is beyond me!🤬🤬😭

Soooooo many people are struggling atm, not only that she also mentions that people are queuing up to park at costco whilst Claire loads up the car with her husband and they then proceed to just SIT in the fucking car eating god damn fucking cookies with the baby on her fucking lap!

I am having to supply 3 homes with food atm for family members who are high risk including my husband and it is bloody hard work!

Get a fucking grip you absolutely fucking cunts!

Danielle1

Oh look at all these NEW posters on here suddenly raving about Claire Witt ... Hi Claires minions 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so pathetic lmao ... just figures of her to be honest!
Hardly a "Claire minion" I like Claire but I've not watched her vlogs as much as I used too as they are a bit samey and have got into new people, so not at all a huge fan or anything but you give her alot of unwarranted comments based on silly things. About presents she buys the kids or now Alister with his cake, people are just saying they don't see those things as wrong that doesnt make them massive Claire fans. It's weird how much it seems like you strongly dislike her with so much energy x

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Selfish to take two kids out after 10 weeks of being at home? Yes they have acres and a swimming pool but I don’t think it is at all selfish to take kids elsewhere and have a change of scene after so long in one place. There is no need to do most of what we do as humans. But people WANTING to go out is not wrong at all. I’ll assume you are sat in your house all day.... wouldn’t want to do anything you don’t need to.

People need to catch a grip. She hasn’t done ANYTHING wrong at all. Except in your warped minds.

And what part of this beach is packed exactly? All I see is lots of empty space

Attachments

• Heart

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Remember a while ago when we thought Rugratz was Sophie? I saw someone ask in the comments of one of her videos if they were still friends but Claire ignored it. She always replies when I comment so I thought that was telling.

I think we need to ignore that person and their multiple accounts..you can spot them a mile off.

Awhenny

VIP Member
Oh my, someone alert the elders...breastfeeding on demand mother of 4 week old spends time on the couch watching shite tv.

• Haha