The Witt Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it's a pity party at all people with money are allowed to complain and have down days as much as the rest of us ! who in this world is ever happy "with their lot" no one l've ever come across rich or poor has ever no reason to complain..
Why do you feel the need to defend her. Not everyone is jealous, I'm not sure what there is to be jealous over? She got married young to a man that well (there isn't much to him is there) she is obviously board, other wise she wouldn't of bought the horse...the gym and now had another child. She is often ill with migraines and shes pretty tight with her money unless its on herself and I dont think shes at all attractive😂...nope I'd rather have my own life!!!

Reactions: 1
Why do you feel the need to defend her. Not everyone is jealous, I'm not sure what there is to be jealous over? She got married young to a man that well (there isn't much to him is there) she is obviously board, other wise she wouldn't of bought the horse...the gym and now had another child. She is often ill with migraines and shes pretty tight with her money unless its on herself and I dont think shes at all attractive😂...nope I'd rather have my own life!!!
Who said anything about jealousy? all I said everyone has a right to complain regardless of their lifestyle ..I wouldn't want her life ! I like my own life thanks very much..Farm life wouldn't be for me I don't like the smell of :poop:

A bit like the constant run from Claires mouth then lol 🤣
😂😂😂 Claire's new best friend.

Anyone else feel for her dogs? Do they ever get a chance to curl up in front of the fire! The two older dogs stuck in with the chewy loin, I feel for them, yes they have plenty of space but what about affection!

Also does anyone know if she still owns the horse, she seems to refuse to answer if anyone comments on you tube, I've seen it but is it loaned out?

Graham...buy me a horse!
Graham...buy me a gym!
Graham...I need a hottub at the peek of covid19
Graham...be home by 5 so I can fanny around in the kitchen.
Graham...I need wine!
Graham....grow a bloody pair.
I'm off to pay myself on the back....

*Pat! I'm a witch that can't spell

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Rugratz is that you?

I feel like buttonmoon and Jess the cat are both Rugratz talking to themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im sure in the latest vlog Miles was on the bed behind Claire while she was showing all the fortnite stuff she had bought Alistair, and he was playing with plastic bag packing stuff and pulling it over his face and she was oblivious to it?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I really do not see the benefit of that faddy fortnite rubbish shes got for his birthday there are so many more better things she could have got him 🙄
Like what? He likes Fortnite and all their merchandise is crap as far as I’ve seen. HE ALSO GOT A LAPTOP or are you over looking that!?

Reactions: 6
I bet if she just bought him a laptop without it being a present you'd say she's spoiling him and it's excessive spending 😂 It's the perfect present for an 11yo boy imo. I doubt he'll see it as a necessity, he will love it.

Reactions: 10
You mean like the nintendo switch she got free off something and called it a "family present" because she couldn't bear him having a CONSOLE 🤣🤣🤣hes never allowed any technology that only he can use himself - there are things called parental control locks Claire - most uptight parent award goes to Claire Witt! 🤣🤣🤣
Where did she say it was free? It came in an amazon box.

Some people on here that clearly just don’t like Claire. I actually think she’s one of the most honest YouTuber. I have always liked her and she has always done quiet good you tube videos.
I don’t understand these moaners and why watch her???

I don’t think her latestvideo was all about her and me me me. She’s just showing real life, I agree with her it’s hard to catch a break when all at hime. She’s doesn’t just sit in her arse or piss off to the kitchen! Get a grip you haters
I feel you’ve misunderstood the point of Tattle😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You must
Actually I haven’t Misunderstood it, it’s just the same person on here that has this massive hate for Claire and criticise everything when she’s not doing anything wrong!!
You must allow us to have our own opinions!

Reactions: 1
Actually I haven’t Misunderstood it, it’s just the same person on here that has this massive hate for Claire and criticise everything when she’s not doing anything wrong!!
Yes I agree with this ,and there are a lot on here who like her !

I normally love Claire 💜 and her family but just recently the content seems incredibly samey. It's a real shame. Her repeatedly telling us how tired she is due to miles not sleeping, I think she puts him down to much and to early. If he appears miserable (which is more common than not recently) she assumes hes tired. Maybe hes just grumpy? If she held him out and put him down around 7:30/8pm I'd sure he'd sleep better. If you put a baby down at 6:30 what so you expect. I had to switch off as it's like theses videos are on a loop. I know her routine more that I know my own! 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I normally love Claire 💜 and her family but just recently the content seems incredibly samey. It's a real shame. Her repeatedly telling us how tired she is due to miles not sleeping, I think she puts him down to much and to early. If he appears miserable (which is more common than not recently) she assumes hes tired. Maybe hes just grumpy? If she held him out and put him down around 7:30/8pm I'd sure he'd sleep better. If you put a baby down at 6:30 what so you expect. I had to switch off as it's like theses videos are on a loop. I know her routine more that I know my own! 🥱
I feel the same x

Yep of course everyday is going to be the same.. we’re in lockdown.
I’m not watching her solo parenting vlog.. I find it offensive to people like myself who actually are single parents and haven’t had 1 second of help in 9 weeks.

Reactions: 4
I like the witt family. Clare feeds her kids well, they are nice kids well behaved and mannered, house is clean and tidy, her husband has a proper job & she genuinely seems to enjoy being a mum.
She's probably not to everyone's taste but i find her non offensive and relatable

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree the vlogs are very samey and boring. every few minutes its 'ive just fed myles' 'ive just put myles down' 'ive just started dinner' etc its just 40 minutes of her to do list for the day. I think she may be in a rut due to myles' age and lockdown. The vlogs must be getting repeatative tho....hubby said today as i started watching the latest vlog 'oh its the witless woman again, is she tired, is she fed up, she'll ask for a coffee in a minute and bang on about lentils, kale and sugar free banana muffins and how tired she is and that the baby only slept for 30 seconds last night'......:LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
I’ve always liked watching her videos. She may seem to live a charmed life but I’d hate to be married to a farmer. It looks idyllic but I’d be lonely and resent my husband working so much.

I’ve chosen not to watch her videos this year. My whole life is like Groundhog Day at the moment and I don’t need to watch someone’s who is the same. I also find the baby stage a bit boring.

Reactions: 5
Are the older two still sleeping at their Nanas? I didn’t notice them around when they had their Indian takeaway but I skipped through so could have missed her saying they were in bed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.