The Witt Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought mother in law, but surely she would never say anything so nasty about her own grandson. Notice that Graham never says or does anything wrong, though?

You can dislike Claire, that’s fine. But everything she says or does is wrong. And that comment about Myles is what gives Tattlers a bad name.

I think I said when I started the thread that I don’t hate Claire. There’s plenty she does that annoys me, but as far as family vloggers go she’s one of the most real, in my opinion.

She does the odd ad, but nobody can say she’s forcing ads and affiliate links down your throat in every other video. She doesn’t really do clickbait. Doesn’t film absolutely everything.

Yeah, you can say her videos have been boring. But, personally, I’d rather watch a realistic day in the life than fake, staged content. Vlogs are meant to be showing your real life, and family life can be boring at times!

You, Me and the 6 Cs was one I loved, and her vlogs were the same. Nothing dramatic happened, just a little look in to someone else’s family life.
I really like Kelly’s videos too. Such a shame she stopped vlogging. Used to love her food hauls

Reactions: 2
Alister's yr are the alloted yrs to return as he's yr 6 ,Violets yr is not back at school yet !

Reactions: 6
Year 6 doesn't HAVE to return they just have a CHOICE to go back the same as Reception/Year 1. Violet is Year 3 at the same school why send one child back when the other one isnt? Just wait until both are allowed surely. She doesn't work and is fully at home there really is no reason to send him back whatsoever right now when the overwhelming consensus is that it is not safe or appropriate for ANY child to be returning.
Alister is transitioning to high school maybe she thinks it would benefit him ,Not all schools are giving parents the choice to return or not .

Reactions: 5
Wholly inappropriate to judge anyone on this matter, imo. Maybe Alister has asked to go back, maybe he is missing his friends. Maybe he is nervous about the transition to senior school and this will help calm his fears.

Since there are higher proportions of sibling sets in schools than single children if everyone who has a child not in a year group chosen too go back didn't send their child who is in a year group picked for return, hardly any kids would go.

It's not just for key workers, it's schools reopening for all kids and nobody should be made to feel guilty about that choice. You are just using it as an opportunity to shout that she hates Alister. Since this is a government idea, it's even stupider than the normal crap you spout.

Year 6 doesn't HAVE to return they just have a CHOICE to go back the same as Reception/Year 1. Violet is Year 3 at the same school why send one child back when the other one isnt? Just wait until both are allowed surely. She doesn't work and is fully at home there really is no reason to send him back whatsoever right now when the overwhelming consensus is that it is not safe or appropriate for ANY child to be returning.
ETA: "she" also isn't doing anything. Alister has TWO parents who make the decisions about him. I don't see you having a go at your beloved Graham...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I was really disappointed in Claire today. Havent watched a video of hers for months and decided to watch her latest vlog. I clicked on it and saw there were 13 advert markers on that one video! No thank you Claire

• Wow
It’s encouraged that they go back. There is no right or wrong answer. You just hate anything Claire does!! It’s not normal to have this amount of hatred towards someone!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she wasn’t sending alister it would have been “I can’t believe she is so lazy and selfish that she doesn’t want him to GET AN EDUCATION just because she can’t be bothered taking him each morning. She is the worst mother to him.”

No?!?

Reactions: 10
Ffs Rugratz! You can’t compare A and V going back to school! It’s not open for violet!

I’m sending my daughter who’s in year 6. Mainly for the transition to secondary school but shes an only child and 10 weeks at home isn’t fun. I trust the scientific advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was really disappointed in Claire today. Havent watched a video of hers for months and decided to watch her latest vlog. I clicked on it and saw there were 13 advert markers on that one video! No thank you Claire
It's over an hour long ,maybe that's why?

No excuse , its an hour of her whining and moaning as she loves to say her children whine and moan oh I wonder why that could be Claire? 🤣 And as for Year 6 returning to school; Alister wont be with the same teacher or same class or even same classroom and Claire herself said he is sensitive to changes happening many a time! Which caused frictions when he wasn't behaving at school beforehand. So she thinks its a good idea to send him back? And no its NOT legal requirement to send your child even if they are Reception/Year 1 or Year 6 its a CHOICE of every parent to weigh up the risks and if she has one child at home the other one will not thank her for sending him in , they wont be following any curriculum now SATS would be finished for Year 6 and it will not be a stabilising experience for a child like Alister who Claire has said struggles massively.
Tell that to the Government it's them that's enforcing this ! Plus it's not right to berate any parent if they want to send their kids to school ...It's called personal choice ..Anyway I thought you'd be glad Alister was back at school and away from the other two ,it's not that long ago you were accusing him of deliberately trying to hurt them ..With his bad temper and uncontrollable behaviour I think your words were..You even implied he was somewhat psychotic :rolleyes:

Yes it’s a choice and this is Grahams and Claire’s, so do one!!

this obsession of yours Rugratz...it’s embarrassing now

Reactions: 7
Alister wont be with the same teacher or same class or even same classroom
Did Claire state this? Or is this just supposition on your part? Or is it insider knowledge? Wouldn't be the first time you've seemed to have insider knowledge on the kids' school.......yet again supporting the issue you're someone who knows the family.

I'm sure he knows all the teachers and classrooms in his school 🙄🙄🙄 catch yourself on.

Reactions: 3
My daughters school have said it is possible that they won’t be in a classroom with their friends but they are only accepting year 6 back for a few weeks. The reception and year 1 classes won’t be allowed until year 6 have settled and it will be gradual. It’s not like they will put year 6 with reception!! They just mean they could be split from best friends.

If Alister wasn’t going you would get hysterical saying she was denying him!!

love how Buttonmoon73 doesn't even protest at being called Rugratz anymore! or any of the other alias she uses.....definitely knows the family somehow

Reactions: 11
I'd be upping the voltage of my electric fence ,and making sure it was surrounding the property 😂 ⚡some weirdos about ..
I agree, the more this person posts their hatred for Claire the more I find it weird and creepy!! What an absolute loser! Claire is actually one of the most real vloggers out there, yes sometimes it’s boring but she shows real life! Kids at home all the time will
Argue, rugratz needs to accept it. I actually really felt for Claire in the vlog I remember those hard days with a baby!

Reactions: 9
I agree, the more this person posts their hatred for Claire the more I find it weird and creepy!! What an absolute loser! Claire is actually one of the most real vloggers out there, yes sometimes it’s boring but she shows real life! Kids at home all the time will
Argue, rugratz needs to accept it. I actually really felt for Claire in the vlog I remember those hard days with a baby!
Yes she is genuine in comparison to most of the others ! I think she does more than her fair share around the house ,it's not like she sits about all day doing nothing like some would have us believe:rolleyes: having three kids with different needs is tiring for anyone ,not just Claire ! and those first yrs are the worst ,so why would she pretend it's all rosy, that's why I like her she keeps it real !!

Rugratz... What are your parenting skills like this lockdown!?

You whinge about Claire needing free time but you have no problem taking the time to watch her videos purely just to spew venom.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.