The Witt Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They wasnā€™t around in the last vlog she did on a Saturday either so I guessed that they were both still going to her MIL. They had their takeaway at 7pm so they kids would have definitely been around if they were there

Reactions: 1
I find that strange, they are at an age where they will want to share. I couldnā€™t eat a takeaway knowing my 10 year old was in her bedroom.
We always have takeaways as a family! When they were under 4 it was ok but now It's a treat and everyone deserves to join in, we have them a lot less due to expense and 3 children but never would I ship them off every Saturday or have one without them.

Reactions: 2
They wasnā€™t around in the last vlog she did on a Saturday either so I guessed that they were both still going to her MIL. They had their takeaway at 7pm so they kids would have definitely been around if they were there
I went back and had a look.. No sign of them when Myles was having his dinner too so must have been at MILs.

Well shes well and truly breaking the rules! My kids haven't seen there grandparents in weeks, since lockdown began, my mum is also a key worker and its heartbreaking.
Shes a joke.

They are definitely not there, if you watch the vlog (myles cuts his first tooth) itā€™s a Saturday and the kids are not there. She says she getting myles dinner and her and graham were going to order a takeaway and she doesnā€™t mention cooking for the kids. 100% they are still going

Itā€™s her woe is me act that is starting to put me off. Like I said earlier Iā€™m a single mum, no husband coming home for breakfast, lunch and dinner or weekend sleepovers. Graham might be working long hours but that argument doesnā€™t cut it with me, heā€™s still around.

Reactions: 3
Surey

Surely the laptop cannot be considered a "present" it is more a necessity for a child who is going to secondary school otherwise how can they do their schoolwork from home without a computer or laptop of some sort these days. There are no games outdoor games or books does he not have interests in different topics or subjects she could have bought some interesting books to help him learn more?
ffs last time she bought him outdoor games you said it wasn't good enough for a boy of his age......she cant win with you can she? you pick on everything, no matter what

Reactions: 7
Itā€™s her woe is me act that is starting to put me off. Like I said earlier Iā€™m a single mum, no husband coming home for breakfast, lunch and dinner or weekend sleepovers. Graham might be working long hours but that argument doesnā€™t cut it with me, heā€™s still around.
I can imagine, bless you. She certainly isn't a single mum, not when you have someone so say watching the baby whilst you, gym, shower, edit and he often does school pick ups ect too! She needs to get a grip, look after the kids she choose to have...the only thing I do feel for her in is Myles, hes not the happiest or easiest of babies jeeze! šŸ˜¬ Glad none of mine slept like that or winge like that. šŸ„“

ffs last time she bought him outdoor games you said it wasn't good enough for a boy of his age......she cant win with you can she? you pick on everything, no matter what
That's Tattle for you šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

I quite like Claire, sheā€™s very relatable and I donā€™t have a bad word to say about her really. With regards to the grandparents scenario.. itā€™s a bit cheeky and naughty I guess BUT itā€™s their risk isnā€™t it.. up to them. As long as the kids arenā€™t going out in public etc I canā€™t see a problem. I have friends whoā€™s kids are from split homes and theyā€™re still going to their dads at weekends etc so I guess this isnā€™t much different? As long as they all know the risks then I donā€™t see a problem (shoot me down now I donā€™t give a tit, Iā€™m following the rules here and not doing things like this). But yeah.. also doesnā€™t Grahamā€™s parents live just down the road on a farm? Chances are theyā€™d only be around the farm anyway? I dunno..

Reactions: 6
I quite like Claire, sheā€™s very relatable and I donā€™t have a bad word to say about her really. With regards to the grandparents scenario.. itā€™s a bit cheeky and naughty I guess BUT itā€™s their risk isnā€™t it.. up to them. As long as the kids arenā€™t going out in public etc I canā€™t see a problem. I have friends whoā€™s kids are from split homes and theyā€™re still going to their dads at weekends etc so I guess this isnā€™t much different? As long as they all know the risks then I donā€™t see a problem (shoot me down now I donā€™t give a tit, Iā€™m following the rules here and not doing things like this). But yeah.. also doesnā€™t Grahamā€™s parents live just down the road on a farm? Chances are theyā€™d only be around the farm anyway? I dunno..
I like Claire too but I am disappointed in her for not following the guidelines! I thought she was more sensible than that. I know they all live in the farm area but Graham is still going to market so he could bring the virus back and spread to her in laws.

I like Claire too but I am disappointed in her for not following the guidelines! I thought she was more sensible than that. I know they all live in the farm area but Graham is still going to market so he could bring the virus back and spread to her in laws.
I feel the same. Itā€™s not like itā€™s difficult having the two older ones at home all the time. They can amuse themselves independently for the most part. And if she is breaking the rules then sheā€™s very stupid for sharing it online.

For some reason I wasnā€™t getting notifications on this post, Iā€™ve missed out on seeing some of my faves šŸ¤£

I really do not see the benefit of that faddy fortnite rubbish shes got for his birthday there are so many more better things she could have got him šŸ™„
.... faddy crap is pretty much all kids ever want. You could give them broccoli with a sticker on it from their current obsession (fortnite, mine craft, LOLs or whatever) ad theyā€™d think it was gold. Of course we could all buy our kids ā€œbetterā€ stuff (ie loads of educational, long lasting things) but why would you not let a kid get WHAT THEY WANT for their birthday?! Why not let them have stuff that makes them happy?

In regards to her breaking the rules... it doesnā€™t bother me tbh. Everyone has very different views on this whole thing and I think if the grandparents want to see the kids then let them.

Reactions: 7
I know this is weird, but Alister turning 11 is making me feel so old šŸ˜‚ I remember watching her videos when he was only 3/4!!

Reactions: 4
I know this is weird, but Alister turning 11 is making me feel so old šŸ˜‚ I remember watching her videos when he was only 3/4!!
I was thinking his too, the first vlog i saw of Claire's was when Alistair was a toddler and Violet was a very small baby.

He was a good looking baby/child. Very unlike Myles šŸ˜‚
Is there any need to comment on a babyā€™s appearance? This thread is about Claire, itā€™s not here to trash talk innocent kids.

Side note: I see a new user who is active in the same threads as Rugratz and all the aliases have been šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.