Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
If she wasn’t sending alister it would have been “I can’t believe she is so lazy and selfish that she doesn’t want him to GET AN EDUCATION just because she can’t be bothered taking him each morning. She is the worst mother to him.”

No?!?

Reactions: 10

reader87123

VIP Member
I bet if she just bought him a laptop without it being a present you'd say she's spoiling him and it's excessive spending 😂 It's the perfect present for an 11yo boy imo. I doubt he'll see it as a necessity, he will love it.

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
Just watched her recent vlog and she has been so honest. It must have been hard for her to admit that things are hard. I think you can see in their eyes that she is a little bit sad . But I think that’s totally normal. Well i was known to cry during the night too when lack of sleep goes on for nights on end. I used to say it was a form of torture finally falling asleep and getting woken every hour.

Must admit I did giggle at her calling Graham a second Mummy as he was helping out with the kids and cooking dinner. That’s called a Daddy Claire 😂 Cooking dinner and looking after children is not just woman’s work. She does seem a bit archaic in her gender roles .

Definitelyme

VIP Member
This thread is the weirdest of all that I follow! It's basically a rave thread
It’s a mob mentality affair in a way. Most of us don’t mind Claire, we have our niggles about her and some things she does. But when someone comes along and just let’s rip about the silliest things the rest of us kind of unite against the madness 🤣

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
Graham "wanted" another son but Claire wanted a girl
Well she has a boy and seems to be besotted with him and enjoying the new addition to the family. Little Myles (is it Myles?!) will enjoy the privilege of growing up in the countryside, with all the freedom and fresh air that entails, and he’ll benefit from the opportunities afforded to the children of financially comfortable parents. He’s a very lucky little boy! Always makes you think when you’re watching a family with a new baby- that it’s just absolute luck of the draw whether we’re born into a loving, wealthy family like the Witts, or into a less stable, less wealthy home. It’s a funny old world. But for all the concerns on here, some valid, some less though, we cannot disagree that there is a fortunate little boy in the grand scheme of things!

• Heart
  • Haha

gypsymoth

VIP Member
“PR stunt” !!!!! 😂

Oh my god....Rugratz..... you are OBSESSED with trying to find something wrong with Claire’s content!!! This is so so funny.....and BIZARRE all at the same time

Literally no one else sees this “PR stunt” or even any problems with Claire’s haul.... it’s just YOU!! I’m worried for you .....

Sandra_1984

She's definitely way more down to earth than most others. I love that her house isn't instagrammy and perfect and she portrays a relatable real life. I'm just about to have a baby so maybe when I'm sitting down breastfeeding all day then I'll watch more, but I'm already finding her videos much the same as the last. There's not much she can do though as its her life isn't it, and she's keeping it real. She'd perhaps be better making less videos at this stage? I dunno. Just refreshing to watch someone who genuinely is family orientated, isn't plastered in make up and has an IQ higher than an apple! I'll stick with her for now.

I have to say, I’ve followed Claire for years now and I love how she’s remained pretty authentic. Yes she does ads here and there but she’s so much more down to earth than a lot of the ‘insta mums’.

• Heart

daisiemae

One other thing I like about Claire is her priorities are in the right place. She puts her family first, while still maintaining her friendships and alone time with Graham too.

I don’t think it’s realistic to say that if she complements Violet she needs to do the same for Alister in the same breath. I tell all of my children I’m proud of them at different times. I’m proud of my son for settling well into reception and I tell him so. I don’t throw in a complement to my daughter just so she doesn’t feel put out, that to me means the complement isn’t genuine. She’s proud of her brother too and celebrates his achievements just as we do for her, and their younger sister too.

Pinklady567

VIP Member
How long until it gets sold? Because theyve misbehaved? Bet youll never see it after the Christmas vlog. No way she will buy the games and it was clearly a second hand one she wouldnt buy new one
If you actually watched the vlog you would have seen it come out of an Amazon box Brand new!! Get a grip! So negative about her!!

• Haha

gypsymoth

VIP Member
You know FULL WELL that public places are open Button Moon...... you can see very very clearly Claire is near NOBODY and social distancing is very very easy on a vast beach ...... you can see all this, we all can

so where is this packed beach you speak of?? Where?

In your imagination that’s where! Along with all the other dark weird thoughts you have around this family

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
They are lucky kids. If you have ever worked with children from vulnerable backgrounds you would never think for a second Claire’s kids are hard done by. I’ve seen kids who have toast and jam for their breakfast lunch and dinner as it’s all the parents can’t afford. Kids who have never left their local town their entire life. They are very lucky and much loved. Does Claire annoy me with her smugness yes all the time. Saying her kids are not treated well though is so far off the mark.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
There are good quality afforable toys for babies you can buy new just buy a few , theres really no need to get everything second hand especially for gifts. Second hand books/plastic toys might be ok for disinfecting properly but fabric ones just wouldnt feel properly clean and their immune systems are fragile when they are really small
It’s Christmas - give it a fucking rest. We all already know you’ll have plenty of shit to say about Alisters presents.

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
She left the baby with her other children and the baby gets injured with a coaster on his head and people think the way she does things is just fine 🙄
Babies get minority injured all the time especially with big ones in the house. My youngest fell off a sofa once when she was about 6 months (I was right there. She just moved fast!) and I know plenty of similar things. My older kids have dropped things on the baby as well. A coaster is hardly likely to cause huge injury, and she called 111 (which I think is ott personally!) so hardly a neglectful parent. People leave babies in other rooms all the time while they pop out to do something.

Which Rugratz would know if they had any kids.

Reactions: 9

polarbabe

It really is if she was overjoyed at having a little boy at any point she wouldve named him already out of love for the poor little mite
I think that's a little unfair. I didn't name my 5th son for nearly 6 weeks because I just couldn't find a name that suited him.. Didn't mean that I didn't love him.

LS932

Yeah some of these criticisms are pathetic, saying delaying naming the child means she doesn’t love him 😂 they had 2 names picked and wanted to see him to see what he suited more. That’s fair enough

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Claire seems totally oblivious to both tattle and rugratz which can only be a good thing
Either that or she and Graham know exactly who rugratz is and spend their evenings pissing themselves at what they say 🤣 and checking their door is locked....

• Haha