The Witt Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rugratz... What are your parenting skills like this lockdown!?

You whinge about Claire needing free time but you have no problem taking the time to watch her videos purely just to spew venom.
Well anyone that harbours hatred like that against another would make me worry for their kids tbh, something not right there !

Reactions: 3
With Claire describing Alister’s frustration it sounded like the structure of school is what he needs.

It couldn’t be easy for him to concentrate with a baby crying. But I suppose that’s Claire’s fault for not keeping the baby quiet!

I hope I’m as perfect as you when I grow up, buttonmoon!

Reactions: 6
As alisters mother it is her & grahams decision to decide what is best for him, he’ll probably receive advice & tools for starting secondary school & will help to give him some closure.
I’m sure if it’s too stressful for him Claire can keep him home.
It’s a stressful situation for everyone, and people are making decisions they never thought they would have to.

Reactions: 4
Claire seems totally oblivious to both tattle and rugratz which can only be a good thing

Reactions: 5
Claire seems totally oblivious to both tattle and rugratz which can only be a good thing
Either that or she and Graham know exactly who rugratz is and spend their evenings pissing themselves at what they say 🤣 and checking their door is locked....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to absolutely love Claire and still think as a person she seems lovely, very different to other mummy bloggers who have sold their soul for the insta life. However, I’m just never clicking on her videos anymore. I followed when my children were similar ages to her and now she has a new baby I’m just not interested in a million ‘what my baby eats’ type videos because I’m well out of the baby phase by years. Just don’t relate as much as I used to which is a shame.

I skip past the parts with the baby and usually just watch the bits where she chats away from the kids.

Schools will look very different for the foreseeable future. It’s very likely that pupils won’t have their regular teacher or have standard lessons.

Some pupils will thrive being back at school and some will be happier staying at home. Can’t see how it is anyone’s business except each parent.

Schools are doing everything they can to follow hygiene guidelines. You’ll be more at risk going to a busy supermarket or crowded park.

I only watch her now to predict the bits Rugratz will twist and tear her apart for!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know FULL WELL that public places are open Button Moon...... you can see very very clearly Claire is near NOBODY and social distancing is very very easy on a vast beach ...... you can see all this, we all can

so where is this packed beach you speak of?? Where?

In your imagination that’s where! Along with all the other dark weird thoughts you have around this family

Reactions: 10
Now shes taken them to the beach in a pandemic is she actually insane? Not sure how you can have a day at the beach ... wouldn't want to be using those public toilets and navigating a packed beach with no social distancing ... her levels of irresponsible parenting just keep on coming 🙄
Here we go again.......she is allowed to go the beach and it looked pretty empty!! Get a grip you absolute loser!

They have acres of land all to themselves and a bloody swimming pool. Absolutely no need for them to go to the beach. Unbelievably selfish.

Reactions: 1
Selfish to take two kids out after 10 weeks of being at home? Yes they have acres and a swimming pool but I don’t think it is at all selfish to take kids elsewhere and have a change of scene after so long in one place. There is no need to do most of what we do as humans. But people WANTING to go out is not wrong at all. I’ll assume you are sat in your house all day.... wouldn’t want to do anything you don’t need to.

People need to catch a grip. She hasn’t done ANYTHING wrong at all. Except in your warped minds.

And what part of this beach is packed exactly? All I see is lots of empty space

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Selfish to take two kids out after 10 weeks of being at home? Yes they have acres and a swimming pool but I don’t think it is at all selfish to take kids elsewhere and have a change of scene after so long in one place. There is no need to do most of what we do as humans. But people WANTING to go out is not wrong at all. I’ll assume you are sat in your house all day.... wouldn’t want to do anything you don’t need to.

People need to catch a grip. She hasn’t done ANYTHING wrong at all. Except in your warped minds.

And what part of this beach is packed exactly? All I see is lots of empty space
Looks like they're following all the government guidelines ,plenty of space there and a nice change for the kids..

That was early this morning so she could get her spot before all the rest turn up ... all beaches are way packed right now its HALF TERM ... wow some people have no common sense whatsoever. Why risk taking your children to a PUBLIC BEACH with PUBLIC amenities. What happens when they need to use the facilities? Really sanitary that is right now in the middle of a pandemic.
To be fair public toilets aren’t sanitary no matter when it is.

So if she got her spot before people turned up what’s the issue? She isn’t pushing through people, and you’d have to be some weirdo to plonk down closer than 2m even in normal times. So what is the problem?

(Spoiler alert: the problem is not Claire 🤣)

I’m sure if it gets too busy she can leave, atleast the kids get some change for a few hours
If I could get my kids out for a few hours I would

Claire has form for getting up and out early and leaving before it gets too busy

and anyway, Claire isn’t the problem, it will be other people who apparently, according to Rugratz, crowd the areas!

Hey Rugratz... you do realise it’s not half term everywhere don’t you?? Not all schools have same weeks holiday you know......

Claire has form for getting up and out early and leaving before it gets too busy

and anyway, Claire isn’t the problem, it will be other people who apparently, according to Rugratz, crowd the areas!

Hey Rugratz... you do realise it’s not half term everywhere don’t you?? Not all schools have same weeks holiday you know......
Plus just because kids may be “off” school this week doesn’t mean all parents can magically down tools and take them out. So many working from home, or back to work, that it’s hardly a typical half term holiday.

Honestly the absolute insanity spouted on this thread by the Rugratz crew boggles my brain!

Now shes taken them to the beach in a pandemic is she actually insane? Not sure how you can have a day at the beach ... wouldn't want to be using those public toilets and navigating a packed beach with no social distancing ... her levels of irresponsible parenting just keep on coming 🙄
It’s allowed.

Breaking news: mother is found to have broken absolutely no rules at all. How dare she!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.