Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
You didn’t specify what consoles you just said consoles. I can count three consoles he has . Plus I’m pretty sure the iPad he has lets him talk to god knows who online. As does the DS he has.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I’m sure he’s had more trips away than me in the past year too, but I’d bet I have significantly more time off work than him and my husband certainly does. We live in a farming community. I don’t know any farmer who takes more than 2 or 3 weeks off a year (absolute maximum).
Same as all the farmer I know. On that week or two off they take each year, they get away with their family. Got to make the most of the little time they have!
You’re not getting what I’m saying... Graham has the flexibility to pop home a handful of times every single day.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Did you see in the latest vlog there is a phone hanging over the babys crib attached to a phone charger when there is table right next to it. Thats extremely dangerous if its heating up whilst charged and right by the babys head position
No because I haven’t watched it. Not sure why you’ve directed that at me though?

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
Graham leaves the house early but he can pop back for the school run and breakfast.. pop back for lunch... do the school run if needed and he was always home for 5pm.

If my ex was working in London (couple times a week.. the others he could be in Bristol or Edinburgh etc we live in Newcastle) he would be out of the house at 5am and home at midnight.
She doesn’t know how good she’s got it in some aspects.
I suppose then they’d ask you how many weeks holiday your ex got, if he’s paid for sick leave, if he can take sick leave etc