The Witt Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You must be watching the wrong channel! Myles is gorgeous!

Is it me, or does anybody else think thereā€™s one person with many accounts on this thread?
100%! Imagine sitting at home switching between accounts having a chat with yourself
šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He was a good looking baby/child. Very unlike Myles šŸ˜‚
Letā€™s take a look at what youā€™ve just done there shall we? You have chosen to mock a completely innocent baby, judged on his appearance.
Youā€™ll now come back at us with a comment you think is terribly clever, but youā€™ve shown your cards. We see you.

Some babies are cute, some are not. Up to you whether you feel itā€™s appropriate to comment on it

Letā€™s take a look at what youā€™ve just done there shall we? You have chosen to mock a completely innocent baby, judged on his appearance.
Youā€™ll now come back at us with a comment you think is terribly clever, but youā€™ve shown your cards. We see you.
Calm down! Jeeze

I meant it as Alister was practically stunning as a baby,toddler and child. Myles looks like a baby. Not all kids are stunning! I had one that had to grow into her ears, we love to laugh at old photos. I'm very laid back. I now understand this site isn't. I apologise.
I also only have this account I can assure you.

How has she anything against male children šŸ˜‚ she treats all the kids the same .I see no favoritism!

Reactions: 7
Im more concerned by the fact she made the kids make Alisters own birthday cake? wth??? Who does that? Is she really that self centered and set against Alister as a child ... maybe because hes a boy and not the girl she wanted. Really dont see what Claire has against male children ... really weird and not normal!
Where are you getting that she MADE them? It says a ā€œgood joint effortā€, not that she made them do it. My kids adore baking, and jump at any chance to do it.

Where are you getting that she MADE them? It says a ā€œgood joint effortā€, not that she made them do it. My kids adore baking, and jump at any chance to do it.
They're always baking together,not just when a birthday comes round.

Reactions: 2
Im more concerned by the fact she made the kids make Alisters own birthday cake? wth??? Who does that? Is she really that self centered and set against Alister as a child ... maybe because hes a boy and not the girl she wanted. Really dont see what Claire has against male children ... really weird and not normal!
If you bothered to watch her recent video you would have heard her say that Alister asked if he could make and decorate his own cake.

Reactions: 7
So he had

to make his own birthday cake ... really isnt that what a MOTHER should do for their child either bake/or buy them a nice cake she cant even do that for him... really sad it is !
Omg you need to relax! She said that he wanted to help make the cake so he did! šŸ˜‚ it's not that serious

Reactions: 3
If you watched the vlog she said Alister requested you make his own cake!!

Reactions: 4
FFS! I used to love helping my mum decorate family birthday cakes including my own.

Just because it isnā€™t something youā€™d do doesnā€™t make it a bad thing.

Children are dying every day in the Uk due to neglect and abuse. Itā€™s those parents who need to be held to account not a mother who has the nerve to get her kids to help decorate a cake!!

Reactions: 5

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh look at all these NEW posters on here suddenly raving about Claire Witt ... Hi Claires minions šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ so pathetic lmao ... just figures of her to be honest!
christ you are one nasty, mean individual.......you've posted here over the years under different names (yes years, thats how long this vendetta against claire has been going on) you look for problems where there aren't any, its very tedious and sad.....you come across as a bitter angry and hateful person.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.