The Witt Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More like she realised she was pushing 30 with no steady career behind her and hadnt worked in almost 10 years so thought oh another baby and she wanted a girl so now shes stumped because she had a boy after moaning about Alister all these years through the vlogs
Oh don’t start that nonsense again. She has worked, clearly. She has worked as a personal trainer as you well know. Both for herself and also at a gym. So saying she hasn’t worked in 10years is just absolute rubbish.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone watch Jess from Phoebe and Me? She did a q&a yesterday about her second pregnancy, and answered a q about what she’ll be doing with youtube when the baby is born.
She then said that there is a mum vlogger who just had a baby about 6 weeks ago and has pumped out 5 or more vlogs since then and she can’t understand why she doesn’t just put the camera down and enjoy the baby time instead of worrying about YouTube.
I assume she is talking about Claire...
Pot calling the kettle black comes to mind....from what I recall her daughter has a personal medical problem which she has discussed on YouTube for all to know ,and all I get from her vlogs is she can't be arsed to do much only complain about one thing or another including her child .Wonder how long it'll take her to pick up the camera when number two arrives for yet more complaints about life with a newborn and toddler.

Reactions: 2
Omg Phoebe!!! She is a total disgrace so I would not even put her and Claire in the same league.....ever!!

• Heart
Pot calling the kettle black comes to mind....from what I recall her daughter has a personal medical problem which she has discussed on YouTube for all to know ,and all I get from her vlogs is she can't be arsed to do much only complain about one thing or another including her child .Wonder how long it'll take her to pick up the camera when number two arrives for yet more complaints about life with a newborn and toddler.
I must have missed this? Have no idea what you mean? I don’t like the idea of it one bit though, I’m all for raising awareness of things but if it’s a specific, personal, medical thing then that shouldn’t be aired!

I don’t mind Jess to be fair.. I like the way she’s not scared to say what’s on her mind, and she’s not snooty or smug.

Reactions: 3
rugratz,you seem to have a real problem with women who don't work or stay at home with their kids

jess' kid IS 'plastered all over the internet' also......no difference there

you go on to moan she isn't spending quality time with her children.....but they are at school all day, and she's home with the baby. Claires blogs are full of quality time holidays and days out. crabbing, country parks, beach,helping on the farm.....those kids are living the childhood dream.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
rugratz,you seem to have a real problem with women who don't work or stay at home with their kids

jess' kid IS 'plastered all over the internet' also......no difference there

you go on to moan she isn't spending quality time with her children.....but they are at school all day, and she's home with the baby. Claires blogs are full of quality time holidays and days out. crabbing, country parks, beach,helping on the farm.....those kids are living the childhood dream.
I think they have a wonderful childhood, all those activities you mentioned are the sorts of things my kids adore and the things I’ll know they will remember. While I don’t agree with them being all over the internet, in general I think they have a pretty great childhood.

I think they have a wonderful childhood, all those activities you mentioned are the sorts of things my kids adore and the things I’ll know they will remember. While I don’t agree with them being all over the internet, in general I think they have a pretty great childhood.
Agreed 100%

oh good ,i'm glad its not just me that thinks they are having a great childhood.....i forgot to add in the pool and animals......well done Claire and Graham!!

Reactions: 5
They are so lucky to have the pool but it grates on me in the summer how many smug photos she posts of it. Also they have never had a fence round it even when the kids were much younger. I tend to prefer Claire in the winter when all the smug pool showing off stops!

Im talking about BEFORE the baby came along! Also I see no problem with this Jess lady she seems very down to earth and very invested in her daughters learning and wellbeing.
hold on......i didn't quote or mention you button moon73, i clearly addressed Rugratz.........unless........

Oh yes the bickering between Violet and Alister she tried to cut out not very successfully and their constantly miserable faces on vlogs. REALLY happy they are! 🙄

they look perfectly normal happy children, to me and most people here..........just you seeing things lovey

as an aside.....does anyone know what the hell susie verill is referring to? not sure where to ask as don't see her mentioned, but its to do with tattle and a big mummy vlogger having an account here to slate her mates

• Haha
hold on......i didn't quote or mention you button moon73, i clearly addressed Rugratz.........unless........

they look perfectly normal happy children, to me and most people here..........just you seeing things lovey

as an aside.....does anyone know what the hell susie verill is referring to? not sure where to ask as don't see her mentioned, but its to do with tattle and a big mummy vlogger having an account here to slate her mates
never heard of her but it’s probably meldrum.

Allister and Violet, the only kids to bicker. I smacked my brother in the face cos he annoyed me. All siblings bicker 🙄 And kids don't have to smile 24/7!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
never heard of her but it’s probably meldrum.

Does anyone know who it is??

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know who it is??
MOD

I was surprised at the time that Jess spoke about P’s medical issue given the intimate nature of it, it seemed a bit out of character for her.

I don’t get the obsession with Claire providing financially for the family, her role is still important. I’m a sahm, I contribute very little financially. I also look after the house, children and dog, am a carer for a relative and volunteer at a school. Is that worthless because I’m not earning money?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
MOD

I was surprised at the time that Jess spoke about P’s medical issue given the intimate nature of it, it seemed a bit out of character for her.

I don’t get the obsession with Claire providing financially for the family, her role is still important. I’m a sahm, I contribute very little financially. I also look after the house, children and dog, am a carer for a relative and volunteer at a school. Is that worthless because I’m not earning money?
In some people’s eyes, apparently. I am also a SAHM (kids and dogs too!) but I don’t do the other very worthwhile things you do. So I must be even more worthless 😉 You must be one very busy lady! And I think that it is sometimes forgotten that worth and contribution to family life isn’t able to be measured in money at all.You could earn mega bucks and contribute loads and be a shite parent.

In some people’s eyes, apparently. I am also a SAHM (kids and dogs too!) but I don’t do the other very worthwhile things you do. So I must be even more worthless 😉 You must be one very busy lady! And I think that it is sometimes forgotten that worth and contribution to family life isn’t able to be measured in money at all.You could earn mega bucks and contribute loads and be a shite parent.
Very true, I know a few families well off in money yet spend little quality time together. Don’t be deceived, my two are both at school part and full time so it’s very manageable, I still have time to scroll insta and have a cup of tea! Must do better 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.