The Witt Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like to hear how she is finding the large age gap given that she went on about it so much. It doesn’t look easy or fun going from having all that free time to being stuck on the sofa in front of Teen Mom.

My daughter is 10 and I still haven’t decided if I ever want to have a second.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Teen Mom seriously? 🤣

Its 2.30 in the afternoon she cant even be bothered to put some clothes on and go and pick the children up from school. She really hasnt done any school runs the school mums probably wonder whats going on lol
Claire always talks about watching trashy tv - I don’t watch it.

Oh my, someone alert the elders...breastfeeding on demand mother of 4 week old spends time on the couch watching shite tv.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Meh. I just said it’s not something I’d fancy going back to after so much free time.
I’ve had small gaps between my three so never got used to much free time before the next one came along. My youngest is 18 months now so the end is in sight. I can totally see what you mean about not wanting to go back to the beginning, I don’t think your comment was unfair. People on this board particularly are very defensive, don’t really understand it when there is much worse said about other people on other boards for doing the things we mention about Claire. I find it a bit odd.

Reactions: 5
If my husband was around to be able to do more school runs I would totally let him! Especially when my youngest was little it would of been a life saver. She’s lucky to have him be able to help out and I don’t blame her for taking the days slow.

Obviously Graham hasn’t had standard paternity leave like a lot of fathers. Therefore it makes sense for him to just be around a bit more to help out. Why would she do the school runs with the baby If Graham can do them- especially in this awful weather

Agreed, I dont think you made any untoward comment. I just cant understand why she cant understand she has THREE children and not just a baby. If she feeds the baby well before the school run she can easily pick them up and then feed in the car before they leave to go home. Doesnt make sense but she doesnt seem to care but the older children need her presence she is their mother after all also!
you make my eyes roll almost out of my head. If someone else can do the school run, why not? Why drag a newborn out on a miserable day if you don’t have to? My kids are desperate for anyone else to do the school run as they are sick of me 🤣 they loved it when no 3 arrived and I let my husband or the grandparents do it every day.

• Heart
Why is she moaning aboht myles being irritable when she was the one that wanted another baby they cry they don’t sleep they feed a lot 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly stop complaining she wanted this

Why is she moaning aboht myles being irritable when she was the one that wanted another baby they cry they don’t sleep they feed a lot 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly stop complaining she wanted this
No matter how much you want them you still feel tired after 4 weeks of waking up every night. Claire is meant to be showing her real life, she’s entitled to a moan now and again.

Reactions: 14
No matter how much you want them you still feel tired after 4 weeks of waking up every night. Claire is meant to be showing her real life, she’s entitled to a moan now and again.
I love my kids, i would love another one, and I’m never done moaning about them 😂 Same with my husband (although I don’t want another one of those!).

Reactions: 11
She's only saying he's irritable for God sake 🙄 you'd soon moan again if she lied and said he was the happiest baby 24/7

Reactions: 7
I’m getting a bit bored of her content to be honest.. It’s ‘stuck under the baby’ photo after photo. I appreciate that’s her real life and I was more or less the same with mine when they were that age but it’s getting a little tedious seeing it pop up in stories every day. I find myself skipping through her stories lately 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’m getting a bit bored of her content to be honest.. It’s ‘stuck under the baby’ photo after photo. I appreciate that’s her real life and I was more or less the same with mine when they were that age but it’s getting a little tedious seeing it pop up in stories every day. I find myself skipping through her stories lately 🤷🏼‍♀️
I actually think this about a lot of instamums. They were interesting at the start but now their daily life is basically the same as mine so I have very little interest in watching it. As I assume nobody would ever wanna watch my boring daily life!

Reactions: 3
I actually think this about a lot of instamums. They were interesting at the start but now their daily life is basically the same as mine so I have very little interest in watching it. As I assume nobody would ever wanna watch my boring daily life!
I suppose in some ways they can’t win either way. They jet set around the world on gifted trips and we moan about their unrelatability, but when their lives look like ours, we get bored of them. I think fundamentally it gets tedious to see that much of someone’s life particularly when it’s mundane, same thing all day every day. I wouldn’t post that kind of thing online on Facebook for example, even though my days have looked very similar to Claire’s the last few years. Why would any of my friends want to see it? I think I’m just getting bored of the lot of them, there will come a time that social media will surely be left at the wayside.

I suppose in some ways they can’t win either way. They jet set around the world on gifted trips and we moan about their unrelatability, but when their lives look like ours, we get bored of them. I think fundamentally it gets tedious to see that much of someone’s life particularly when it’s mundane, same thing all day every day. I wouldn’t post that kind of thing online on Facebook for example, even though my days have looked very similar to Claire’s the last few years. Why would any of my friends want to see it? I think I’m just getting bored of the lot of them, there will come a time that social media will surely be left at the wayside.
I think you’ve kind of hit the nail on the head there - they just share way too much. I generally prefer people who don’t share every second and I guess this is why

I’ve been subscribed to Claire for about 5 years. My daughter and her son are the same age, i really enjoyed watching. The past year or so? She’s come across as very arrogant and full of herself. I don’t really like her attitude these days. I don’t mean been a new mum, I mean the rest of the time.

Reactions: 6
I’ve been subscribed to Claire for about 5 years. My daughter and her son are the same age, i really enjoyed watching. The past year or so? She’s come across as very arrogant and full of herself. I don’t really like her attitude these days. I don’t mean been a new mum, I mean the rest of the time.
I think the same. I’ve been watching for years and think she has really changed this year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.