The Witt Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves to get in all the expensive brands with clothing don’t she 🤦🏻‍♀️ And I think she is slightly upset that she didn’t have another girl mini me
And alister always looks so grumpy and miserable spoilt brat

Reactions: 2
It’s because they have spoilt them so much it’s what happens I wouldn’t be surprised if they resent the baby

Well Violets had her nose massively put out of joint having been the baby for 8 years and getting her way
What the hell are you talking about now?! Absolutely nothing suggests that Violet has had her nose put out of joint. Classic Rugratz 🙄

Reactions: 11
Don't know why shes getting branded clothing when her size will be different after she stops breastfeeding probably bit of a waste of money just get some staples from primark until the babys older.
She mostly bought them second hand and would have paid less for those items than you pay in Primark these days

Reactions: 4
Now looks like shes crying on instagram seriously 🙄
New mothers are allowed to cry whenever they like. It’s bleeping hard having a baby, never mind hormones everywhere.

She mostly bought them second hand and would have paid less for those items than you pay in Primark these days
Also second hand is much better for the environment than Primark fast fashion 👍🏻 I think it’s great she buys second hand, not many instamums do.

Reactions: 11
If youre upset why would you post that on instagram because its just for a reaction surely
Maybe it is for a reaction. The reaction from other new mums who may be in the same boat? Who feel it’s ok to be upset and cry even though you’ve a baby you love, and don’t have others showing them that?

Or maybe she just does it to annoy you?

Reactions: 7
Its observational thats all , I dont understand why you always come to her defence on here though unless youre a friend or family member yourself
I have slated many things she does eg most recently the awful way she has Miles in the bed. I have never met her, I just cannot stand the way you rip her to shreds over absolutely nothing at all (although you obviously feel it is something each time). When people have valid points eg the horses being forgotten, the poor sleeping n arrangements etc that’s great. But you are having a go at a new mum for crying. I have two immediate family members who have had babies in the last month, like Claire. Both have cried many times. None of it for a reaction, but because it’s HARD and nobody needs to be mocked for that.

And as we’ve all said before, we can’t understand your own hatred unless you know her/Graham.

Reactions: 3
Im not mocking her for crying im observing the fact shes just put that publicly on instagram , theres no privacy whatsoever regarding her children , they deserve the right to have their own private lives and its wrong to post all these things they will become very aware of as they are getting older. They will not thank her for it.
That, I agree with.

Reactions: 1
I do find the ‘crying pictures on Instagram’ they all do mildly annoying I will admit. Giovanni Fletcher did it the other day and I find it a bit attention seeking. We all cry especially in the first few weeks of having a baby but I wouldn’t personally take a photo of myself and post it online. Weird

Reactions: 3
I dont think she was actually crying though? I thought she was just busy and would rest more the next day?
I'm sure someone will now say that "she should be crying, she only had the baby a few weeks ago, whats wrong with her" etc etc

Reactions: 5
I thought it looked like she had been crying but who knows maybe she had just sneezed or something!

Reactions: 1
Doesn’t Graham use the lab for shooting? I’m sure she’s mentioned having game before. It’s pheasant season now. Not sure I’ve ever heard of lab rounding up sheep before 🤣
But a lab is definitely a great all rounder gun dog if you go to the odd shoot now and again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.