Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Jenn babbling about how budgeting for the year stresses her out

I almost threw the hammer I was using at the fucking screen.

Shut the fuck up you oversized grease trap…you don’t budget. There are people out there who live and die by their monthly budget. You take 6 cruises a year and about 20+ staycations. Those aren’t “for your job” they are selfish excuses to get away from your cesspool McMansion

Fuck the hell off with your “budget”

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Galorious

VIP Member
Good job to the detectives who noticed Lean’s updated resume and speculating on her departure!!

And good luck to Bea. I hope she knows what she is getting in to. I assume the next cruise is soon? Looks like she might get to know the Tracker bullshit real soon if they take her on it.
I hope her surname is Atch and she lives up to it and gives Jenn a hard time 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
No way are they actually showing their food shopping? I just cannot deal with their self importance to actually think that anyone with a life would care? This must be hilarious to other vloggers.

Omg, just read the updates coming in about Lyn leaving! I just wanted to totally applaud and laugh my head off there but felt sadness for J$ as he likely built a good bond with her over the donors.

Ginn: "We just have a lot on our plates"
Yeah, your multiple plates of food that then sit in the sink forever.

Ginn: "I'm starting to get really uncomfortable"
Well, get used to that for the rest of your life with your eating habits and inactivity even after Prop #2 finally escapes from your toxic womb.

I still can't get over how they can't handle more than one thing going on in their life at a time. Or thinking their lives are rough because they are in-between nannies for their ONE CHILD. And neither have actual jobs.

Furthermore, she can fucking miss me with all her pregnancy complaints. YOU FUCKING CHOSE TO GET PREGNANT YOU BLOATED ROTTING POTATO. You brought it upon yourself.
I have zero sympathy, as I have wrote before I am pregnant right now with a few days until my due date. I have had a really rough pregnancy and I still manage to get more done in a day than what she has probably in a year.

Just to add- I’m just venting about how absolutely useless she is and not complaining or wanting sympathy about my pregnancy like the couch potato is.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
If Ginn ever ends up having a panic attack on a toilet, will she completely quit pooping and peeing?

Can she please have a panic attack while editing so she quits editing? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I watched the beginning part of the "Toddler Picks" video. The first thing J$ mentions he wants to do is the balloon ride. Then he mentions the cookie. Those are the two things that we actually hear him say. Everything else Tim mentions "J$ said this..." "We are going on the carousel" but we, as viewers of a "Toddler Picks" video didn't get to see them do the two actual things that the toddler picked. They did neither. Name the video a Disney Springs something because we did not get to see what the toddler picked. They suck both as vloggers and parents.

• Angry

mjm9

VIP Member
Was dim stoned in rainforest cafe?? Babbling away at the dinosaurs expecting a reply,j$ probably thinking jeez this idiot brought me into the world,god help sprogglet no2 when pops out of the stressed out on finances machine !!
What bothered me was that Jackson was seated ACROSS the table from Tim.
(When solo with a 2 year old I always sat next to them. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But that’s just me)

When Jackson was scared of the dinosaurs’ sounds/movements and having anxiety Tim ignored it and continued to film. I wanted to punch his lights out for not putting down the camera, comforting him and paying 1000% to Jackson in that moment.

On another note....
Monkey see. Monkey do!
Tim touches e v e r y t h I n g! (as we know)

In the Star Wars store Jackson grabs a lightsaber by the blade and starts swinging it about. Tim doesn’t correct him not to touch.
Instead he has him hold it by the hilt and activate it. Then Tim grabs a lightsaber and they start “battling”!

As much as I hate people calling Jackson a spoiled brat (we all know he is the product of Tim and Dejennerate’s bad parenting) he really is turning into an entitled spoiled brat!

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s that Bea. I would love it if it was her. But I doubt it. She seems like she has a lot going on.

My guess is Tim woke up the next morning, scrambling calling nanny agencies and got the first available. Jenn didn’t sound excited so it’s probably someone older than her, who won’t play the part of friend as easily.
Isn't it sad how they replaced Lyn so fucking fast?

For one child?
For two people who don't hold traditional jobs?
For two people who make their own schedules?
For two people who "travel" and go to theme parks for a "living."

I seriously don't know how the stans can't see how shitty they are at this point. 🤦‍♀️

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Sounds like she had been planning to leave for a little while and they knew a few weeks ago or something. So good job everyone here who felt a disturbance in the force.

They couldn't compete with a salary she was offered with her master's. 🤔
I don't have it in me to watch a 37 minute shopping video. Can someone give a clue where this is mentioned?

So maybe, just maybe Lyn was the Reddit Nanny?

• Heart
Reactions: 28

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Yeah. There is no way - no fucking way - he is not seething inside most days (and / or when she opens her mouth up on camera).

He may deny it and act like he's perfectly fine but we all know there's tons of underlying stuff just waiting to bubble over, having accumulated over the years.

He's no saint - that we can agree on.
BUT she's got to be an absolutely ridiculous passive-aggressive, whiney, multiple-personality (on purpose) horror of a bitch to live with.
Like when Tim says, you aren't going to know the baby's name until he's born. To which Jenn says, unless....unless we let it slip. I think at that point, even though it was maybe 5 mins into the live, he was done with her.

I think the live videos are just a big ego trip to Jenn. All these people fussing over her right there in real time. She gets off on it and is so high on the rush of it all, she ends up with verbal diarrhea and saying anything and everything. He gets fussed over in the parks because he's out just about every day. She doesn't get that, so she goes live to make herself feel good. She pretty much has nothing else in her daily life that makes her happy.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Just bad at vlogging "right now"? 🤔 Nice to see the the Ft Pampers Amazon Penthouse for Mice hasn't been demolished yet.
View attachment 1686201
I must say, there are very few people in this world that I'd love to smack the shit out of...

...she's one of them. :cool:

Lots more home vlogs coming up, says Jenn. Trip coming up, and they are in between nannies (Bea hasn't started yet) - they are trying to do "everything on their own" and vlogs to do before their trip, so it has been "kind of a lot" says Jenn. 💩
I weep for you, Jenn. Your life is utterly miserable.

1666990757347.png

ALSO -

1666990792929.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Mopsy75

Chatty Member
OMG - Stressful - really they used the word stressful. what a joke. Stressful is working at night when your children are small but you still get up each day early to be sure that they get a good breakfast meal (no uncrustables here) to start their day. Stressful is then switching to a day job when then are school age but being sure that you drop them each morning so they are on time. No nannies used here - just a Mom and Dad who worked together to be sure our children were well taken care of and raised properly. I feel for J$$ - I remember one screenshot of his little hand on Lean's leg. That's more then what Jenny4Dinners gets - she gets face slapped. But in the end I 1000000% blame Timmy Boy - he is the useless human being for allowing his useless and lazy ass wife to get away with what she does on a daily basis. 2 individuals who suck so bad as parents - they need a dose of reality.

Rebelle

VIP Member
Dim and Ginn are gonna take all that kid’s candy
then be like, “What’d you get Buddy?!”

Screen_Shot_2020_10_29_at_3.15.51_PM.jpg

“I got a rock.”

Nice try, blockheads.

• Haha
  • Sad

hcslacs

VIP Member
This is exactly the kind of info that is perfect for their Wiki page!

Come on Tracker Tattlers, I'm new to the Trackholes, but we can't have their Tattle profile outdone by those relative newcomers, BLAB.
I have put in the request for the wiki and am creating an outline for the page. I'll let everyone know once it's created.

• Heart

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
The ghost costume was absolutely terrible. It was dragging on the ground. He couldn't see. I know this is beating a dead horse here, but why put a kid under the age of 3 in that? Then make him walk around a museum? They have no judgement.
Because J$ wanted to be a ghost and they didn't want him to be that. They tried to steer him towards like 10 other things but he insisted on ghost. So in their usual passive aggressive way they made it the worst costume they could. Uncomfortable, no effort, just stupid. All because they didn't get their way. They are so immature and self-absorbed it makes me sick. #worstparentsever

• Sad
  • Haha

lorianne

That is the THE LAZIEST Halloween costume they could have done for their child...what is wrong with these two?????

• Haha
  • Sad