The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't worry if you miss the story about the solar panels at the start from Ginn becasue Dim repeats it for another 5 minutes later on in the sLog

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Lots more home vlogs coming up, says Jenn. Trip coming up, and they are in between nannies (Bea hasn't started yet) - they are trying to do "everything on their own" and vlogs to do before their trip, so it has been "kind of a lot" says Jenn. 💩
Oh please tell me she didn’t actually say this? So doing all that is “kind of a lot” as opposed to what? Sitting on your lazy ass all day doing nothing. Most people do these errands in between working hours while looking after their own kids. At this point, they are just beyond disgusting!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ginn is all panicky and doing the budgeting.

Bloody right you want to be panicking. :p 14% Pay cut this month.

1666998283628.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry y'all, I STILL can't get over the fact that they can say tit like this with a straight face and not realize HOW bleeping RIDICULOUS IT SOUNDS.

ginn: "we're trying to do everything on our own"
dim: "yeah"
Screen Shot 2022-10-28 at 4.00.10 PM.png

Two 40-year-olds (Ginn is 38 going on 62, but whatever) with no full-time jobs who have complete control over their schedule HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING ON THEIR OWN. Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!

For duck's sake, WTF do they think everyone else does?

Oh please tell me she didn’t actually say this? So doing all that is “kind of a lot” as opposed to what? Sitting on your lazy ass all day doing nothing. Most people do these errands in between working hours while looking after their own kids. At this point, they are just beyond disgusting!
Jinx! 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Not defending them at all, but we went on the first season of the Halloween on the High Seas over Oct 31 and it was really well done. There were multiple nights of activities, the character costumes were fun (no Sanderson sisters then), and all the guests went all out with their costumes. My daughter was around 10 at the time and thought she might miss "real" trick or treating and once we were there didn't miss a thing. Probably one of the best Halloweens we've ever had.
Does sound fun but you aren't vlogging it for a living. By the time they get that vlog out, everyone has moved onto Christmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ginn: "We just have a lot on our plates"
Yeah, your multiple plates of food that then sit in the sink forever.

Ginn: "I'm starting to get really uncomfortable"
Well, get used to that for the rest of your life with your eating habits and inactivity even after Prop #2 finally escapes from your toxic womb.

I still can't get over how they can't handle more than one thing going on in their life at a time. Or thinking their lives are rough because they are in-between nannies for their ONE CHILD. And neither have actual jobs.

Furthermore, she can bleeping miss me with all her pregnancy complaints. YOU bleeping CHOSE TO GET PREGNANT YOU BLOATED ROTTING POTATO. You brought it upon yourself.
I have zero sympathy, as I have wrote before I am pregnant right now with a few days until my due date. I have had a really rough pregnancy and I still manage to get more done in a day than what she has probably in a year.

Just to add- I’m just venting about how absolutely useless she is and not complaining or wanting sympathy about my pregnancy like the couch potato is.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Like I said previously, if you have time to go loiter at TJ Maxx and go to the carwash for shits and giggles, YOU HAVE TIME TO CLEAN YOUR KITCHEN COUNTERS AND WASH YOUR DISHES, at the very very least. Bare minimum. Maybe if you both weren't attached at the anus, you could split up the errands and save some time. Maybe if you BOTH didn't vlog the bleeping solar panels in the garage, you could have had time to look up a daycare to enroll your kid in (can't be that hard of a choice to make since you haphazardly hired another stanny with the speed of Dim running to the bathroom with the pee shakes).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don't worry if you miss the story about the solar panels at the start from Ginn becasue Dim repeats it for another 5 minutes later on in the sLog
Tim gives a lot more info, Jenn should have edited herself out.

We have gotten several quotes for solar, and it's similar to what Tim is talking about. We are looking at somewhere around $50,000-$75,000 for close to what they want to put in. I opened their permits to see if they have filed yet, and they have not. I'm curious as to what they are paying for that system, Jenn seemed a little stressed when talking about the money. But, looking for that permit, I did fall into a rabbit hole though.

I did learn that the roof is costing them about $16,000.

Also, in July, they officially filed to use their office for business purposes and it was approved. So, in those permits, you can get Tim's phone number if anyone wants to give him a call and actual blueprints of their house, which again, is creepy. What was most interesting to me, and we kind of already knew this. Stanny was officially a TTT employee. There is no personal information at all here, so I think it's ok to post it. 3 total employees for said business. 2 living in the house. 1 not.

Screen Shot 2022-10-28 at 7.05.05 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Ginn is stressed about finances cause her next wedding ring replacement might have to be bought at Claire's.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tim gives a lot more info, Jenn should have edited herself out.

We have gotten several quotes for solar, and it's similar to what Tim is talking about. We are looking at somewhere around $50,000-$75,000 for close to what they want to put in. I opened their permits to see if they have filed yet, and they have not. I'm curious as to what they are paying for that system, Jenn seemed a little stressed when talking about the money. But, looking for that permit, I did fall into a rabbit hole though.

I did learn that the roof is costing them about $16,000.

View attachment 1686501
I think that even though that’s really expensive I think this is where they should be putting their money instead of their 50th staycation. They need to be investing in this house especially if the house is paid off and they own the home they need to make sure that they put money into keeping the house maintained. It’s about time they adult, now if they could only learn how to raise their own child

Reactions: 13
The average family nowadays are working double shifts just to keep the lights on and still somehow manage to raise kids and maintain their home. But these two, who willingly chose to make a career of this, who HAVE no actual career, who live on their own schedule and terms, act like doing more than one thing a day is stressful and refuse to even humour parenting their own kid.

It's not even hate at this point. They need deplatformed into irrelevance for being so out of touch.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Here we go again. This child is exploited before he’s even born. Geez, this baby can’t even have some privacy while developing intra uterine . Bring on those click baits for views🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I think that even though that’s really expensive I think this is where they should be putting their money instead of their 50th staycation. They need to be investing in this house especially if the house is paid off and they own the home they need to make sure that they put money into keeping the house maintained. It’s about time they adult, now if they could only learn how to raise their own child
Oh I agree. I think the $$$ stressed Jenn out though. The reality of it all is, Nanny or no nanny, they aren't going to be able to travel with a newborn and a 3 year old like they have been. So that $75,000 or whatever is probably a large portion of their travel budget for the year. That probably REALLY stressed Jenn out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
. Stanny was officially a TTT employee. There is no personal information at all here, so I think it's ok to post it. 3 total employees for said business. 2 living in the house. 1 not.

View attachment 1686501
I freaking knew it. Because that way they can claim a nanny as a business expense as they would be on payroll. So all of stanny trip with them was tax deductible.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Not defending them at all, but we went on the first season of the Halloween on the High Seas over Oct 31 and it was really well done. There were multiple nights of activities, the character costumes were fun (no Sanderson sisters then), and all the guests went all out with their costumes. My daughter was around 10 at the time and thought she might miss "real" trick or treating and once we were there didn't miss a thing. Probably one of the best Halloweens we've ever had.
but the Slackers won't take J$ to any activity - they want it all for themselves

Reactions: 3
I came across an article online called “11 signs of people who lack self awareness and how to recognise it”. I found it quite interesting as each and every one of the cognitive biases mentioned describes the trackers down to a T!!!

Reactions: 9
If Jenn is so stressed that all the financial are hitting at once (or over the next few months) then they may not have much cash set aside. Sounds like they're spending money they don't yet have. And a fair chunk of it. Wonder if B is a budget nanny, or babysitter. If anything goes not quite right come March when baby comes, they could be in big tit if they can't push out vlogs. I was actually surprised they budgeted at all to be honest. I thought they'd just splurge without though at this point.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.