The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch FreshBaked Disney? He latest vlog was spending his birthday at Disneyland with his wife and daughter who us around the same age as J$. They spent the day riding rides that the 3 year old, Sophia, would enjoy, showed her eating a dole whip by herself, mentioned she missed her nap because they were having fun and organically showed her. His other videos tend to be informational and up to date. I find the same with PPP, they occasionally show Miles if they are going to Oggie Boogie Bash or something...J$ would have loved it.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Recap:

Jenn is still perpetually disgusting

They WILL forget that Halloween in in 6 days

We WILL get some sort of ridiculous excuse followed by the phrase “youuuu guyyysss” or “thank you so much for understanding LLLLLLL uh huh huh huh huh *nervous laughter*”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Recap:

Jenn is still perpetually disgusting

They WILL forget that Halloween in in 6 days

We WILL get some sort of ridiculous excuse followed by the phrase “youuuu guyyysss” or “thank you so much for understanding LLLLLLL uh huh huh huh huh *nervous laughter*”
I don't think they are going to forget Halloween, I think they've essentially cancelled it for J$ all on their own. There are on 2 Halloween cruises left on the Wish. The 3 night which is Friday--Monday. So J$ would miss all the fun stuff going on this weekend and Monday, actual Halloween, they'd get off the ship, drive home and be so exhausted from the cruise. OR the 4 night, which leaves on Halloween, which would just make is seem like an ordinary day cruising for J$, not real Halloween Trick or Treating fun.

I don't think they'd do a 3 night, in which case Halloween will be embarkation day and I'm sure 7pm bedtime. They absolutely suck as parents. So much for those core memories.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Honestly, the fact we're nearing #100 is...kinda pathetic. It just shows how much there is to critique the Trackers on, we move so damn fast! I'd say the closest rival we've got is the BLAB thread but the amount of tit the Slackers throw our way, we'll be at #200 before the year's out.

Reactions: 20
I don't think they are going to forget Halloween, I think they've essentially cancelled it for J$ all on their own. There are on 2 Halloween cruises left on the Wish. The 3 night which is Friday--Monday. So J$ would miss all the fun stuff going on this weekend and Monday, actual Halloween, they'd get off the ship, drive home and be so exhausted from the cruise. OR the 4 night, which leaves on Halloween, which would just make is seem like an ordinary day cruising for J$, not real Halloween Trick or Treating fun.

I don't think they'd do a 3 night, in which case Halloween will be embarkation day and I'm sure 7pm bedtime. They absolutely suck as parents. So much for those core memories.
The sad part is that the dipshit stans will see it as a Halloween cruise for J$! What awesome parents they are giving their son a Halloween cruise! When we all know every cruise is solely for them. They could give a tit whether J$ is there or not.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
how can you suck that bad as parents (oh wait we are talking about the trackers here). I am old now (LOL!) but i still have such good memories of my brother taking me trick or treating in our neighborhood. and then coming home and dumping all my candy on the kitchen table. and when i became a MOM doing the same for my children. Sometimes I was more excited about the day then they were. And to this day, we still decorate our home for Halloween and my children are now adults. J$ is nearly 3 years old and they just suck as parents. And all his 'core' memories (as our Jenny4Dinners likes to refer to everything these days) is documented and recorded for $$$$. I've said this before, and I will say it again, dear trackers - you 2 human asshats - put the camera down and create 'core' memories with your child as a family while you can. Okay - off my soap box and back to work.

Even sadder will be when it is Halloween and the 2 asshats put their child down for his mandatory bedtime and they go out trick or treating. that is if they are on the cruise ship that day. and we will have to hear ' oh jackson would have loved this' - UGH!!!!

Reactions: 26
The sad part is that the dipshit stans will see it as a Halloween cruise for J$! What awesome parents they are giving their son a Halloween cruise! When we all know every cruise is solely for them. They could give a tit whether J$ is there or not.
Jackson's gonna come out ten, fifteen years from now 'fessing how tit life was - is - thanks to his warped perception of the world. And the stans are gonna tear him a new one over what an ungrateful little tit he is. They couldn't care less about how only knowing all-things Disney could affect him in the long run, they want to BE him.

how can you suck that bad as parents (oh wait we are talking about the trackers here). I am old now (LOL!) but i still have such good memories of my brother taking me trick or treating in our neighborhood. and then coming home and dumping all my candy on the kitchen table. and when i became a MOM doing the same for my children. Sometimes I was more excited about the day then they were. And to this day, we still decorate our home for Halloween and my children are now adults. J$ is nearly 3 years old and they just suck as parents. And all his 'core' memories (as our Jenny4Dinners likes to refer to everything these days) is documented and recorded for $$$$. I've said this before, and I will say it again, dear trackers - you 2 human asshats - put the camera down and create 'core' memories with your child as a family while you can. Okay - off my soap box and back to work.

Even sadder will be when it is Halloween and the 2 asshats put their child down for his mandatory bedtime and they go out trick or treating. that is if they are on the cruise ship that day. and we will have to hear ' oh jackson would have loved this' - UGH!!!!
Throwback to when they were staying in that dinosaur-themed room and put Jackson to bed so they could go do the dinosaur themed treasure hunt throughout the apartment designed for kids.

• Sad

They honestly should not have been parents. Infertile would have been a “blessing” to all 4 of them.

how can you just suck so badly? And have so many people praising you for being “amazing parents”.

• Heart
Jackson's gonna come out ten, fifteen years from now 'fessing how tit life was - is - thanks to his warped perception of the world. And the stans are gonna tear him a new one over what an ungrateful little tit he is. They couldn't care less about how only knowing all-things Disney could affect him in the long run, they want to BE him.

Throwback to when they were staying in that dinosaur-themed room and put Jackson to bed so they could go do the dinosaur themed treasure hunt throughout the apartment designed for kids.
None of the stans will be around, care or remember their chosen one in 10-15 years. Good lord, if these two idiots are still vlogging in their 50's the whole world has gone to tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The lives are always hilarious because Jenn just runs her mouth so much. About the most random crap. She doesn’t listen to Taylor swift because she didn’t go through the same thing as her? But she listens to Harry Styles…? Like if you don’t like her music, just say it?? Make it make sense!

We all know she spends hours scrolling through TikTok, so why pretend you don’t know who celebrities are or trends or whatever. She would be so much more relatable if she just owned it.

Reactions: 12
A 5.1 earthquake hit San Jose (CA.) at 11:42 am.
3.0 aftershocks.

If Tim were here he probably wouldn’t notice....thinking DJ just waddled by ! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The lives are always hilarious because Jenn just runs her mouth so much. About the most random crap. She doesn’t listen to Taylor swift because she didn’t go through the same thing as her? But she listens to Harry Styles…? Like if you don’t like her music, just say it?? Make it make sense!

We all know she spends hours scrolling through TikTok, so why pretend you don’t know who celebrities are or trends or whatever. She would be so much more relatable if she just owned it.
That's why she doesn't have time for anything else.

Reactions: 8
Thread number 99 and Jen probably thinks we're still on thread number nine.

Ugh, I haven't kept up lately. Since I actually have a job that isn't editing videos of my SO jamming food in his mouth and hanging out with a nanny between "editing" I haven't really got to keep up on Snacker exploits. I'm guessing it's more or less the same Jenba the Hutt is still clueless that she's pregnant unless it justifies a third dinner, J$ is becoming more feral by the day, Lean is working on her own version of the Nanny Diaries, and Dimmy is trying to act like everything is perfectly normal and that his channel isn't going up in smokes.

I'm sure the 100th thread of Dimmyand Company will have more fanfare than that sad pumpkin of a gender reveal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Legoland vlog - Dim wanted to go into the legoland shop because he's an annual pass holder and gets discount, but (despite being stood outside of it) they didn't have time and 'Have to head out.' - Why bother even mentioning it then?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.