Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
She spends so long complaining about how busy she is and how much “work” she has to do and how uncomfortable she is and then says she’s not complaining. 🙄
It seems like she sure does a lot of complaining about how busy she is... while not fucking doing one fucking damn fucking thing.
Fucking. There, I said it again. :ROFLMAO:

Fuck you, Trackers. 🖕 🖕 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

hcslacs

VIP Member
Why is no one congratulating the Trackers for going to Legoland without Lean? That is quite an accomplishment, especially with her being 19 months pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I have a legit question about the ghost costume, well two questions, that maybe I missed in my skipping through quickly.

1--Why didn't they just buy a white sheet or two? The fabric story seemed to go on and on, I got bored. Or wouldn't you go to an actual fabric store like Joann or Hobby Lobby instead of complaining that someone from automotive had to ring up your fabric?

2--Jenn bought sharpies to draw the eyes on the fabric. Are they not going to cut holes in the fabric so he can see?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Commobore

VIP Member
👏 nice job

the DCL entertainment had to do with a show that debuted a few days after their cruise ended. Can’t remember which cruise and what show. But I bet @xmasbdaygirl does! 😂

Later I will go back and see if I can add anything.
When it comes to the Trackers nothing they do is necessarily memorable.

1. August 13, 14, 15 - Saratoga Springs Resort, Treehouse Villa

2. August 28, 29, 31, September 1 - Wilderness Lodge Cabin

3. September 17, 18, 20 - Polynesian Bora Bora Bungalow

4. November 1, 4, 12, 13 - Fort Wilderness Cabin

5. November 21, 22, 23 - Anna Maria Island House (#hosted)

6. December 20, 21- Contemporary Bay Lake Tower

7. December 23 - Star Wars House (#hosted)

8. January 2, 3, 4 - JW Marriott

9. January 14, 15 - Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek (#hosted)

10. January 31, February 1, 2 - Riviera Resort

11. February 6, 7, 8 - Portofino Bay Resort

12. February 13, 14 - LEGO Pirate Island Hotel (#hosted?)

13. March 3, 5, 7 - Old Key West

14. March 24, 25, 26, 27 - Beach Club

15. April 12, 13 - Winter the Dolphin’s Beach Club #hosted

16. April 16 - Jurassic Park House (#hosted)

17. April 17, 19, 20, 22 - Dolphin Resort (#hosted)

18. April 24, 27, 28 - New Smyrna Beach Springhill Suites #hosted

19. May 15, 16, 18, 19 - Margaritaville Cottage (#hosted)

20. May 21, 22, 23, 24 - Riverview Hotel (#hosted)

21. May 31, June 1, 2 - Disney’s Vero Beach Resort

22. June 15, 16, 18 - Sapphire Falls Resort

23. June 26, 27, 28 - Art of Animation

24. July 4, 5, 6, 7 - Grand Floridian Resort

25. July 16 - Endless Summer Dockside Inn

26. August 2, 4, 6, 14 - Anna Maria Island House (#hosted)

27. August 17, 19 - Contemporary Bay Lake Tower

28. September 5, 8, 14 - Hard Rock Hotel

29. September 16 - Celeste Hotel (#hosted)

30. September 21 - Home2 Suites by Hilton Tampa USF

31. October 29 - November 7 (upload dates, interrupted by other videos, only 5 days) -Disney's Grand Californian

32. November 7, 8, 9 - Universal City Hilton

33. November 26 - December 2 - Disney Very Merrytime Cruise

34. December 27 - MCO Hilton

35. December 28 - January 8: Aulani

36. January 18 - Villains Villa (#hosted)

37. January 31, February 1 - Sports Villa (#hosted)

38. February 6 - Princess Villa (#hosted)

39. February 12 - February 20 - RV Camping at Fort Wilderness

40. February 21 - Legoland Hotel (#hosted)

41. February 28 - Coronado Springs (#hosted)

42. March 10 - Disney Dream Cruise (Roy O. Disney Suite)

43. March 16 - Galaxy Starcruiser (Suite)

44. April 8 - World Center Marriott (#hosted)

45. May 7 - 14: DCL 7-night Fantasy (ROD Suite)

46. June - Anna Maria Island house

47. July 29 - 31: Contemporary

48. August 15 - 19: DCL Wish

49. Sept. 1-4: Sapphire Falls - HHN

50. Sept. 8-??: Disneyland Hotel for D23

51. Oct. ?? - DCL Wish

(all dates are approximations, based on other people and TTT posts)
Seeing it all laid out like this is just shameless. That's more vacations than any of us could ever hope to go on in five lifetimes yet they're sitting there like 'oh, life is so tough, guyzzzzzzzzzzz, money's hard to come byyyyyyyyyy'. Give me a fucking break.

• Heart

Littledollywotsit

A Limerick

"The nanny will be known as "B"
Wondering if she'll 'spill the tea'
To work for the Trackers
Will drive her crackers
On that we can all agree."

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Sorry y'all, I STILL can't get over the fact that they can say shit like this with a straight face and not realize HOW FUCKING RIDICULOUS IT SOUNDS.

ginn: "we're trying to do everything on our own"
dim: "yeah"
Screen Shot 2022-10-28 at 4.00.10 PM.png

Two 40-year-olds (Ginn is 38 going on 62, but whatever) with no full-time jobs who have complete control over their schedule HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING ON THEIR OWN. Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!

For fuck's sake, WTF do they think everyone else does?

Oh please tell me she didn’t actually say this? So doing all that is “kind of a lot” as opposed to what? Sitting on your lazy ass all day doing nothing. Most people do these errands in between working hours while looking after their own kids. At this point, they are just beyond disgusting!
Jinx! 😆

• Haha
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
First of all, what's with Dim always leaving his sneakers in front of the fridge, but also, JFC Ginn, you're so disgusting.

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 2.54.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 2.54.41 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 2.54.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 3.00.43 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha

honestrands

Chatty Member
Dims response to everything,

Behind about 20 pages but in the clip of The Props “gymnastics” class Jenn looks 37 months pregnant. She’s such a fat bitch it’s incredible

Tim said “you are a powerful woman”…I think you meant “you are a powerful smelling woman”

Even then “woman” part of that sentence is questionable
right

I cannot wait to start the coun down for the next nanny to bail out. I guarantee she was not told what they have planned for her. The pitch meeting was absolutely traveling and fun.. meanwhile it's going to be taking care of an infant and jackpot while being Jenns pack mule.
right

I watch maybe 1 out of 4 of their new vlogs now. They disgust and bore me. But what is the deal with Nanny Lynn now? Have they confirmed that she left?
God I hope so. I am waiting for her to come here and spill the beans. I would financially back her tell all book.
right

Wow. Another classic line this week by the trackholes “we are trying to do everything ourselves”. Lol. I guess this doesn’t mean potty training your nearly 3 yr old? Cleaning your kitchen (I would have said house but seriously we are talking the trackers here) so let’s start with one room. Doing the dirty dishes. Putting the camera down for one day and spending quality time with J$ before the new baby is born. I know I said this before but it’s worth repeating these 2 asshats need a dose of reality. They are 2 grown ass adults with 1 nearly 3 yr old yet all they do is utter the ‘woe is me line’. Enough of the pity parties and the stans that suck it all in. Adding prop#2 is going to be very eye opening. I can’t wait for the shit show to begin.

I get it. Life gets busy. I’m a single mom with 2 jobs dealing with some health issues. My apartment looks cluttered because I don’t have the time or energy to keep up with it. But the Trackers have no excuse. Between the theme park visits and cruises they should be able to clean their house and potty train J$. They’re not working so there should be no excuse for it.
interesting

Yeah but slackers won't think like that, they probably will think that they can just pass off Js nursary an everything he had to the new kid an get a cheap bed for him to sleep on then keep his clothes an have prop 2 wear them when older, plus they are probably banking on both kids being like those other YT kids an therefore will put themselves through collage if they decide to go for it (providing they don't take all their money for themselves) an they might skip on private school an hope the nanny will homeschool them

I don't think they have the intelligence to think of the future an any consequences of what their shit spending will cause them
right

I can't remember who is keeping track of their vacations. I'd like to add it to wiki. Would you mind posting the latest list? Thanks!
right

• Haha

Galorious

VIP Member
Huge congrats Lyn!! I know it was probably hard leaving Js,but you are doing the right thing. Don't expect them to 'see you on weekends' for long and don't let them take advantage. Good luck, great escape!!

I’ve been reading this thread for a while (December of last year) and you guys always surprise me with how much you pick up on. I’ve been watching these two for over 8 years, and I guess I’m more of a passive watcher, or don’t care about them as people as long as it’s something mind-numbing to put on at the end of a long day of ACTUALLY working.

so much to say, but this nanny situation is truly nuts to me. I’m not a mom, but I’ve always known that I want to be one, one day. I think that if you asked any working mom, or even stay at home mom, whether they would prefer to have someone do their time consuming and at times stressful job so that they could spend more time with their kids, or have someone spend time with their kids so that they could spend more time doing their job, I feel like most would choose the former. They could have easily hired an editor, and poof, Jenn’s job is a weight lifted off her shoulders. It just brings me back to what you all have been saying is that they simply didn’t want to be parents. It was fun for them when J$ was a baby, but then he got harder to control and they stopped wanting to try.

As someone who spent MANY years in school and has a master’s degree in a field I love, I also considered the idea that maybe she still wants to be doing something in order to fulfill a purpose for herself, which fine. But clearly she’s unable to keep up. What she should do is let Tim do the parks/travel stuff M-F, and while he’s out, she could film (and begin to edit) a week long home vlog, since their home vlogs already span a few days anyway. M-F have videos with travel/parks stuff edited by a paid editor and put out in a reasonable amount of time. And then weekends can be reserved for their live shows and the home vlog that she has an entire week to put together. Or nothing at all, if they want. And if she MUST do more, she has a second channel. She hasn’t posted on that in 2 years, and then even had a 4 year break from it before that, but she could do whatever she wanted on that channel, and it would even provide more income (even though it would probably be more pocket change than anything substantial).

There’s my 2 cents. I’ll just go back to reading probably, but I’m interested to hear what anyone else thinks

Commobore

VIP Member
She also isn't a millionaire who is marketing her own strain or whatever. She's not a classy gal at all.. I definitely have respect for women who hustle in the adult industry for sure and it's staggering how much money these women can get from onlyfans. This girl is on limited time though. She's not exactly 10 and she's not putting away millions like some of these other models and dancers.
I don't get what class has to do with it. If she wants to flaunt the goods and smoke a fat one, all the power to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

bten1989

VIP Member
Seriously a fucking grocery shopping "haul"... tell me you're circling the drain without telling me. Fucking grifters.

• Heart
  • Haha

airbusA330

VIP Member
I think it’s hilarious they clearly aren’t doing a Halloween Disney cruise. And yet won’t mention it. You know the stans are going to ask for it 1000 times over. So from this live we have:

1. Canceled cruise. Perhaps due to money? Or likely they couldn’t even consider doing a trip without Stanny Lean 🤮 Gee, lots of people manage to do a holiday with 1 kid. Give me a fucking break.

2. Dim doesn’t understand how or why Halloween would be on a weekday. Coupled with the fact they don’t really work or have a set 9-5 M-F this is mind blowing.

3. Ginn wants to drive again. Somehow being home bound for five years and codependent seems like it would be more anxiety inducing but laziness always wins for the Snackers.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
If you have time to loiter at TJ Maxx to buy things you didn't even need, you have time to clean your fucking house and raise your child yourself.

hcslacs

VIP Member
Continuing my look into old threads I came across this from over two years ago. Looks like someone could foretell the future.

4C51AE51-3117-4F8B-A495-D55C32A8BB04.jpeg

• Haha

Caligirl123

They’re going to burn through “educators” faster than they burn through friends.

Hey Lyn - come join us here! You will be welcomed with open arms

• Heart

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
OMG - Stressful - really they used the word stressful. what a joke. Stressful is working at night when your children are small but you still get up each day early to be sure that they get a good breakfast meal (no uncrustables here) to start their day. Stressful is then switching to a day job when then are school age but being sure that you drop them each morning so they are on time. No nannies used here - just a Mom and Dad who worked together to be sure our children were well taken care of and raised properly. I feel for J$$ - I remember one screenshot of his little hand on Lean's leg. That's more then what Jenny4Dinners gets - she gets face slapped. But in the end I 1000000% blame Timmy Boy - he is the useless human being for allowing his useless and lazy ass wife to get away with what she does on a daily basis. 2 individuals who suck so bad as parents - they need a dose of reality.
All of this! I choose not to have kids because I took care of my parents from young adulthood. I had a full time job when my mom began to have night terrors caused by her dementia. My dad was Jennbo & I got up every night while he slept even though he was retired. I even had my manager ask if I was ok because I hadn’t been myself. It was humiliating. These two are panicked because they might have to survive entertaining a toddler for more than a day. They have zero empathy skills- both of them. They truly suck as humans.

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I went back to find the original post about the Reddit Nanny thread and it was posted here by a new account called nannydiaries. 🤔 That person joined just to post it, and never had posted before and hasn't posted much since (except some specific stuff about the Mandarin language Stanny was teaching J). I read through the Reddit thread again and the Nanny who posted there never posted again after someone called her Lynn and she acted clueless. 🤔 The original Reddit post was made about 39 days ago. The Nanny said the family presented the trips differently than they actually were because she was under the impression she would have time to herself on the trips. 🤔 (Can anyone imagine Jenn saying something like that to Lean and then realizing she wanted to tag along with Tim instead so Lean had to stay with J? Or, maybe Jenn insisted on hanging out with Bestie Lean at times when Tim had J or he was napping, and didn't actually let her have free time? 😅)

I just find it interesting some random lurker named nannydiaries came here to post about it and point us all there and sort of faded away after.

The "employers" had told this Reddit Nanny 3 months before she posted this that they would give her benefits, but hadn't yet. 🤔

• Wow