The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prop #2 already has his wiener shown to the whole world. Sorry Anotherson, you're even more screwed than J¢ with no privacy.

Ginn: "We got confirmation of where he's actually located in my stomach - I guess not my stomach, but like, you know in my belly."

witch, it's called a bleeping uterus. 🙄

Screen Shot 2022-10-28 at 1.35.40 PM.png

I guess besides live shows, Ginn will shower, paint on the brows and smear lipstick on her anal-prolapse lips to go get an ultrasound done. Maybe she glammed up for Bea, her new BFF.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
OMG she said her belly started growing so early that the baby now has a spacious apartment to live in! See I told you all, she thinks her belly is just an empty cavern for the baby. bleeping hell she is stupid!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Oh, give me a break - Jenn saying how it was such a big day of things going on and asked the viewers "have you ever had a day where everything is happening at once?" witch, yeah, it is called every bleeping day. Stop assuming the normal, average person's day involves one activity or event or thing to do. GMAFB.

I can't listen to her talk about how stressed she is over doing all the financial planning for the rest of the year's budget. 🤡🤡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She said she doesn't feel Anotherson moving around as much as J¢. That's because the fetus has a spacious apartment and an 8-inch thick wall of fat to try to kick through.

Oh, give me a break - Jenn saying how it was such a big day of things going on and asked the viewers "have you ever had a day where everything is happening at once?" witch, yeah, it is called every bleeping day. Stop assuming the normal, average person's day involves one activity or event or thing to do. GMAFB.

I can't listen to her talk about how stressed she is over doing all the financial planning for the rest of the year's budget. 🤡🤡
A normal person's question would be, "have you ever had a day where ONLY one thing was happening?"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So busy you guys. We’re in between nannies right now and trying to pack for our trip. Oh and financial planning 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tim hated the dinner. 😂

I don't get why they show any of it, or include that he hated it in the vlog. What is the point of any of this, really, but especially the cooking/eating dinner tit and Tim giving his Blob Villa impersonation showing us his mechanical roof elements and talking about the water heater and water quality in the pipes. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They have no idea how genetics work and he calls her a powerful woman with powerful genes. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Clean up your bleeping mess, you bleep. She's so beyond useless.
View attachment 1686187
I seriously freak out if mail is on the table for a few hours. Or a throw pillow is crooked on the couch. Or if a towel in the kitchen is hanging wonky.

I would go bleeping INSANE living in that shithole!!! I don't know how the Mice of Pampers deal with it!!! 🐭

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She spends so long complaining about how busy she is and how much “work” she has to do and how uncomfortable she is and then says she’s not complaining. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just bad at vlogging "right now"? 🤔 Nice to see the the Ft Pampers Amazon Penthouse for Mice hasn't been demolished yet.
Screen Shot 2022-10-28 at 1.54.52 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She spends so long complaining about how busy she is and how much “work” she has to do and how uncomfortable she is and then says she’s not complaining. 🙄
It seems like she sure does a lot of complaining about how busy she is... while not bleeping doing one bleeping damn bleeping thing.
bleeping. There, I said it again. :ROFLMAO:

duck you, Trackers. 🖕 🖕 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
They have no idea how genetics work and he calls her a powerful woman with powerful genes. 🤢
I dunno, I mean she's the only one I know that has "powerful" enough thighs she could crush a watermelon with them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lots more home vlogs coming up, says Jenn. Trip coming up, and they are in between nannies (Bea hasn't started yet) - they are trying to do "everything on their own" and vlogs to do before their trip, so it has been "kind of a lot" says Jenn. 💩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just bad at vlogging "right now"? 🤔 Nice to see the the Ft Pampers Amazon Penthouse for Mice hasn't been demolished yet.
View attachment 1686201
I must say, there are very few people in this world that I'd love to smack the tit out of...

...she's one of them. :cool:

Lots more home vlogs coming up, says Jenn. Trip coming up, and they are in between nannies (Bea hasn't started yet) - they are trying to do "everything on their own" and vlogs to do before their trip, so it has been "kind of a lot" says Jenn. 💩
I weep for you, Jenn. Your life is utterly miserable.

1666990757347.png

ALSO -

1666990792929.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She's going to make dinner, but there's still a sinkful of dirty dishes that have been sitting there for who knows how long. But she made a whole big deal about finding something at TJ Maxx to put her ugly bleeping jewelry from her sausage fingers in while she washes dishes. 🥴

Screen Shot 2022-10-28 at 2.00.06 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.