The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn says this in the NYC vlog @26:18. "I'd like to have another babeeeee...."

View attachment 1682656

And this is Tim's look immediately after she says it - :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1682658

Whew! So much for that infertility! Glad that's been magically cured!

They really should have their own TLC show. I mean, who else can claim that for 10+ years they were completely infertile, and cannot have children under any circumstances (so don't ask them about it!!!), and then miraculously gets pregnant TWICE within 3 years. And all this without the help of a doctor?!? I mean we have to be talking about divine intervention here. This story is ripe for a TLC shitshow like John and Kate Plus 8!

Reactions: 19
OMG - Stressful - really they used the word stressful. what a joke. Stressful is working at night when your children are small but you still get up each day early to be sure that they get a good breakfast meal (no uncrustables here) to start their day. Stressful is then switching to a day job when then are school age but being sure that you drop them each morning so they are on time. No nannies used here - just a Mom and Dad who worked together to be sure our children were well taken care of and raised properly. I feel for J$$ - I remember one screenshot of his little hand on Lean's leg. That's more then what Jenny4Dinners gets - she gets face slapped. But in the end I 1000000% blame Timmy Boy - he is the useless human being for allowing his useless and lazy ass wife to get away with what she does on a daily basis. 2 individuals who suck so bad as parents - they need a dose of reality.

Reactions: 28
I just went to read / watch the part about Lyn.

So it was a "very stressful part" of their life bc they had to rush and immediately find a replacement to "fill that position."

OMG... so stresssssssfulllllll.

Again - ONE child. TWO able-bodied parents with the freedom and luxury to make their own schedules.

I mean. Seriously. duck them. 🖕 🖕 🖕

View attachment 1682625

"It was just a "very stressful part" of their life bc they had to rush and immediately find a replacement to "fill that position." 🤔

A DEEP THOUGHTS.PNG

😂

A JOB.PNG

Reactions: 12
OMG - Stressful - really they used the word stressful. what a joke. Stressful is working at night when your children are small but you still get up each day early to be sure that they get a good breakfast meal (no uncrustables here) to start their day. Stressful is then switching to a day job when then are school age but being sure that you drop them each morning so they are on time. No nannies used here - just a Mom and Dad who worked together to be sure our children were well taken care of and raised properly. I feel for J$$ - I remember one screenshot of his little hand on Lean's leg. That's more then what Jenny4Dinners gets - she gets face slapped. But in the end I 1000000% blame Timmy Boy - he is the useless human being for allowing his useless and lazy ass wife to get away with what she does on a daily basis. 2 individuals who suck so bad as parents - they need a dose of reality.
All of this! I choose not to have kids because I took care of my parents from young adulthood. I had a full time job when my mom began to have night terrors caused by her dementia. My dad was Jennbo & I got up every night while he slept even though he was retired. I even had my manager ask if I was ok because I hadn’t been myself. It was humiliating. These two are panicked because they might have to survive entertaining a toddler for more than a day. They have zero empathy skills- both of them. They truly suck as humans.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
They really should have their own TLC show. I mean, who else can claim that for 10+ years they were completely infertile, and cannot have children under any circumstances (so don't ask them about it!!!), and then miraculously gets pregnant TWICE within 3 years. And all this without the help of a doctor?!? I mean we have to be talking about divine intervention here. This story is ripe for a TLC shitshow like John and Kate Plus 8!
They do have all the elements of a successful TLC show. Hell, they probably could do a crossover with My 600 LB Life at this rate.

Ugh, the only reason those poor kids are even there is for views and perks. I can totally see Jenbo just wanting to have J$ and #2 just to do family boarding or something else equally lame. I would've had way more respect for them if they just chose to be childless, because they are in no way putting those kids first.

Reactions: 13
I think even if Reddit Nanny wasn't Lyn, she perfectly described Lyn's situation. It seems like she has some interest in travel writing and probably saw this as an opportunity to start her career in that direction. But they only went to Disney Parks and did Disney Cruises. When she wasn't being a private educator to J$, she was stuck babysitting Jenn, so these vacations were really 24/7 work hours for her.

I'd love for her to come here and shed some light on the situation.

Are we placing bets on how long Bea will last? She seems to be a rush hire and no mention of being recommended by another vendor used by the Trackers. She's already not been labeled as private educator. I say Bea is gone by Christmas.
Lest we forget, it appears they made Lean sleep in a tent, next to their huge RV that had a bed for her, in the bleeping rain.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Ginn pretends she gets up at 7am. She also pretends she's Egg Donor Mother of the Year because she lets J¢ lay on her achy belly for an hour even though it "hurts" her but that she does it because he wants to do it. Oh, wow, such sacrifice. Or you could teach the kid to lay in bed with you "for an hour" in a way that doesn't hurt you. The real impressive sacrifice (to the Bojos) would be not exploiting your child, but yeah, keep pretending you're putting up with pain to make sure your kid can lay on you in bed so you can get praised for the bare minimum.

Dim says he is having "sympathy pees" and pees when she gets up 6 million times to go pee. I don't think that's a thing Dim. You've had bathroom issues since before she was pregnant. Might want to get checked for diabetes or an enlarged prostate or maybe don't chug 6 cans of Liquid Death before bedtime.

Wow, that's just soooooo adorable and not at all gross Nikki. Also, is "connected" is the new word for "codependent" and "enmeshed"?
View attachment 1681266
Sooooo let me get this straight....she lets J lay on her for an hour in such a way that she is in pain because J wants to....they go get a car wash because J wants to....they are being ghosts for halloween because J wants to. That pillow they bought is going to be so true as they are creating a monster. He's going to be the most entitled kid and they will only have themselves to blame.....SMH

Reactions: 25
Lest we forget, it appears they made Lean sleep in a tent, next to their huge RV that had a bed for her, in the bleeping rain.
To be honest, that seems less torturous than sleeping in an RV with the Bojos and a toddler. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
DeJennerate needs to be real careful about introducing a succession of surrogate mommies into the household with her wonky eyed hubby. We've heard enough whisper rumors and seen his old mild trampoline perving in videos. She isn't getting an younger, or thinner. She isn't the 'hot girl' anymore. One of them is going to topple her throne being able to, ya know, function like an adult with children. There's some that would think that this is a nice little stable thing going, if you can stomach old Dimmy. And she's a fool if she thinks the stans wouldn't quickly learn to love new mommy who was a stan that puts effort in. It's just the right kind of seedy American juicy 'success' story. It's just asking to get burned.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The day they would have asked me to sleep in a tent, I'd leave.
We're gonna glamp and you get a think layer of nylon servant!! Now fetch me my drink!!

DeJennerate needs to be real careful about introducing a succession of surrogate mommies into the household with her wonky eyed hubby. We've heard enough whisper rumors and seen his old mild trampoline perving in videos. She isn't getting an younger, or thinner. She isn't the 'hot girl' anymore. One of them is going to topple her throne being able to, ya know, function like an adult with children. There's some that would think that this is a nice little stable thing going, if you can stomach old Dimmy. And she's a fool if she thinks the stans wouldn't quickly learn to love new mommy who was a stan that puts effort in. It's just the right kind of seedy American juicy 'success' story. It's just asking to get burned.
What's funny is that the channel probably wouldn't suffer one bit. If Jenn got replaced there would be some tears but the stans would quickly fall in love with her replacement.

Reactions: 9
We're gonna glamp and you get a think layer of nylon servant!! Now fetch me my drink!!

What's funny is that the channel probably wouldn't suffer one bit. If Jenn got replaced there would be some tears but the stans would quickly fall in love with her replacement.
Nah, I stand by that it's TheGinTracker Show at this point. Most of the stans don't give a tit about Dim or the parks, they want to live vicariously through Gin and see how cousin Jackson's doing. All you need to do's check the YT comments (if you dare!) and watch their (well, her) lives to see she's amassed a cult of personality. Dim could not show up for whatever reason and I doubt they'd bat an eye, but the second he doesn't show or even mention Gin, they go nuclear.

Worst thing he ever did was give her more exposure.

Reactions: 16
I’ve been reading this thread for a while (December of last year) and you guys always surprise me with how much you pick up on. I’ve been watching these two for over 8 years, and I guess I’m more of a passive watcher, or don’t care about them as people as long as it’s something mind-numbing to put on at the end of a long day of ACTUALLY working.

so much to say, but this nanny situation is truly nuts to me. I’m not a mom, but I’ve always known that I want to be one, one day. I think that if you asked any working mom, or even stay at home mom, whether they would prefer to have someone do their time consuming and at times stressful job so that they could spend more time with their kids, or have someone spend time with their kids so that they could spend more time doing their job, I feel like most would choose the former. They could have easily hired an editor, and poof, Jenn’s job is a weight lifted off her shoulders. It just brings me back to what you all have been saying is that they simply didn’t want to be parents. It was fun for them when J$ was a baby, but then he got harder to control and they stopped wanting to try.

As someone who spent MANY years in school and has a master’s degree in a field I love, I also considered the idea that maybe she still wants to be doing something in order to fulfill a purpose for herself, which fine. But clearly she’s unable to keep up. What she should do is let Tim do the parks/travel stuff M-F, and while he’s out, she could film (and begin to edit) a week long home vlog, since their home vlogs already span a few days anyway. M-F have videos with travel/parks stuff edited by a paid editor and put out in a reasonable amount of time. And then weekends can be reserved for their live shows and the home vlog that she has an entire week to put together. Or nothing at all, if they want. And if she MUST do more, she has a second channel. She hasn’t posted on that in 2 years, and then even had a 4 year break from it before that, but she could do whatever she wanted on that channel, and it would even provide more income (even though it would probably be more pocket change than anything substantial).

There’s my 2 cents. I’ll just go back to reading probably, but I’m interested to hear what anyone else thinks

Reactions: 31
Them talking up Stanny's master degree was laughable. Nobody in their right mind would continue doing that job which was all over the place. Stanny 2 will find that out too. So who is going to come on their Halloween cruise now?

Reactions: 13
I’ve been reading this thread for a while (December of last year) and you guys always surprise me with how much you pick up on. I’ve been watching these two for over 8 years, and I guess I’m more of a passive watcher, or don’t care about them as people as long as it’s something mind-numbing to put on at the end of a long day of ACTUALLY working.

so much to say, but this nanny situation is truly nuts to me. I’m not a mom, but I’ve always known that I want to be one, one day. I think that if you asked any working mom, or even stay at home mom, whether they would prefer to have someone do their time consuming and at times stressful job so that they could spend more time with their kids, or have someone spend time with their kids so that they could spend more time doing their job, I feel like most would choose the former. They could have easily hired an editor, and poof, Jenn’s job is a weight lifted off her shoulders. It just brings me back to what you all have been saying is that they simply didn’t want to be parents. It was fun for them when J$ was a baby, but then he got harder to control and they stopped wanting to try.

As someone who spent MANY years in school and has a master’s degree in a field I love, I also considered the idea that maybe she still wants to be doing something in order to fulfill a purpose for herself, which fine. But clearly she’s unable to keep up. What she should do is let Tim do the parks/travel stuff M-F, and while he’s out, she could film (and begin to edit) a week long home vlog, since their home vlogs already span a few days anyway. M-F have videos with travel/parks stuff edited by a paid editor and put out in a reasonable amount of time. And then weekends can be reserved for their live shows and the home vlog that she has an entire week to put together. Or nothing at all, if they want. And if she MUST do more, she has a second channel. She hasn’t posted on that in 2 years, and then even had a 4 year break from it before that, but she could do whatever she wanted on that channel, and it would even provide more income (even though it would probably be more pocket change than anything substantial).

There’s my 2 cents. I’ll just go back to reading probably, but I’m interested to hear what anyone else thinks
If you are committed parent and/or professional, what you outline above is exactly the approach one should take.

The past decade has shown they are neither. This is a hobby that got lucrative without really trying hard, and they think they can just keep coasting and get the same rewards. The most effort they have been put into this channel in the last five years is having a kid to boost their relationship and their channel....and when having a kid wasn't the "easy dream" they thought it would they devolved into the utter messes they are today. It is all a repetitive dirge to the channel's death (including repeating a baby for less "return on investment" - i.e. views).

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Them talking up Stanny's master degree was laughable. Nobody in their right mind would continue doing that job which was all over the place. Stanny 2 will find that out too. So who is going to come on their Halloween cruise now?
SOS call to the Manny?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
SOS call to the Manny?
We haven't heard from those guys since J$ birthday, have we? I remember they showed up on Halloween too. No Christmas dinner in July this year. Hopefully they found friendship with Jim and Nicole, I bet they could compare notes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My mom made full bodied costumes for me too! I cherish the black cat onesie! She even made a full bunny onesie with a tail. Those ghost costumes with the hoodies someone posted are so cute! I was shocked when she said she was drawing eyes on. She is dumb as the rocks poor ole Charlie Brown gets!
Same. My mom is a sewer (? No idea if that is the right term). She made all of our costumes and never would have let us wear some store bought crappy thing. Even now as an adult she still makes our costumes. My husband loves costume parties and in the last 7 years we’ve only lost once…but it was to a family that came as dumbo and had twins. They did look amazing.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.