The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is the THE LAZIEST Halloween costume they could have done for their child...what is wrong with these two?????

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I'm still not over Dim having a fit over wanting to trick or treat over the weekend cos Halloween during the week's such an inconvenience. Spoken like a father with an actual 9-to-5 job. Oh, wait, even those manage perfectly fine.
They make things 100 times harder than they need to be!! My husband is working 12 hours today, will be home in a few hours then we are taking our kid trick or treating. What is the big deal Dim? They are beyond exasperating!

Reactions: 12
Is it really that much a inconvenience to take the kid out, I bet they won't have even decorated the house or gotten candy for the neighbourhood kids but will expect J to get a bag full, I cannot stand parents like that, they do nothing but expect their kid to get everything from everyone else, if you are going out with your kid then you also join in by having someone stay behind an hand candy out to others

I've spent today getting the garden finished with decorations like gravestones an such, also made up 150 bags of candy with chocolate, marshmallows, fun size bars an fun size bags of gummies for all the kids cause it gets crazy busy in my area

Reactions: 11
Took a peek at the Wiki and just wanted to say what an excellent job! Perfect place to point newcomers to this forum.

Reactions: 16
Once again, they have no idea when something starts. It's not that hard to google something.

That is the THE LAZIEST Halloween costume they could have done for their child...what is wrong with these two?????
I don't think we have the time to list it all 😂

I work all day on my feet, get off at 4, and will go trick or treating with my kid after. It will be awesome, it's one of my favorite things to do. These two are so lazy and out of touch its obscene at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My kids are almost grown, one away at college and one in HS. I miss trick or treating.😔
I didn't get to the local haunted house this year- all dedicated volunteer and honestly, sometimes eery as tit. They do an amazing job.
Not that I need to leave my own house, as it has it's own haunted reputation in the area.👻
My neighbors puts out like 30 inflatables every year! It's equal parts ridiculous and fabulous.
They don't do door to door here anymore, too rural, but they did just have the big town trunk-r-treat last night. Lots and lots of littles and everyone decks out the spaces around the cars (they go all out with it too, very cool) that leads to a little town building where they can dance/hang out a little bit and see the 'haunted house' candy line. Spooky music in the air. The Fire Dept./EMS/local PD come out and the kids love looking at the trucks etc. It's really cute.

Reactions: 14
🤔 let’s see...
Jack$on’s Halloween costumes:
2020 - Piglet Butterfly
2021 - Pumpkin
2022 - White sheet ghost with eye holes set 6” apart

At least DJ tried in 2020. She shopped for the pieces at various stores and DIY’d the wings.
2021 - simple store costume purchase, okay.
2022 - 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

==========
not a good look DJ.
And this was just last year!!
Wonder how big she is currently.

75DC9D1D-FAC8-4D1B-A227-DDD6307E8B40.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Started to watch the live show and cannot stomach it for more than 10 minutes with her fakeness and how stupid she acts. So I watch this trick-or-treating in downtown Orlando today and this video she is still acting stupid she thought the stay puff marshmallow man was made of cheese 😳 come on are you freaking kidding me 🙄🙄🙄. Jen you’re a moron.

I bet their girl name was Olivia and they just changed it to Oliver when they got the disappointing news

• Haha
Already had a bunch of kids at the door. I'm dressed as ST's Eddie, a little kid was a Demo and did the most cute roar ever. Earned double candy for the scare.

All this on a weekday too. Crazy how that happens.

Reactions: 9
Carrying a purple pumpkin bucket means you have epilepsy. Like the teal pumpkin means you have an allergy.

Does J$ have epilepsy?

Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 1.52.01 PM.png

And they seriously couldn't put him in a white shirt under the sheet? Just a tiny bit of effort. Poor kid couldn't see and his nose was itchy.

Reactions: 13
Already had a bunch of kids at the door. I'm dressed as ST's Eddie, a little kid was a Demo and did the most cute roar ever. Earned double candy for the scare.

All this on a weekday too. Crazy how that happens.
My door has not stopped since half 5 tonight, already 20 bags gone, an on a Monday too, amazing right 😱😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1) they couldn’t even line up the eyes right on that costume. Also put a white shirt underneath instead of that blue one. Lol

2) noticed the family they were with kept prompting their kids to say thank you when they got candy. Not these bozos.

3) she seriously has no motherly instincts. Like none at all. i love how Jackson questioned her eating stuff out of his basket lol

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
My door has not stopped since half 5 tonight, already 20 bags gone, an on a Monday too, amazing right 😱😂
Every time I turn my back, they knock again. 😭

Had a kid dressed as Dahmer which was, uh, a choice. Asked who they were and he goes, 'I'm a serial killer.' 💀

• Wow
Every time I turn my back, they knock again. 😭

Had a kid dressed as Dahmer which was, uh, a choice. Asked who they were and he goes, 'I'm a serial killer.' 💀
Yeah some kids have urmmmm rather strange choices, an I've had some rather shall we say adult jokes that's definitely come from the father lol

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.