Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Lest we forget, it appears they made Lean sleep in a tent, next to their huge RV that had a bed for her, in the fucking rain.
To be honest, that seems less torturous than sleeping in an RV with the Bojos and a toddler. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Mopsy75

Chatty Member
how can you suck that bad as parents (oh wait we are talking about the trackers here). I am old now (LOL!) but i still have such good memories of my brother taking me trick or treating in our neighborhood. and then coming home and dumping all my candy on the kitchen table. and when i became a MOM doing the same for my children. Sometimes I was more excited about the day then they were. And to this day, we still decorate our home for Halloween and my children are now adults. J$ is nearly 3 years old and they just suck as parents. And all his 'core' memories (as our Jenny4Dinners likes to refer to everything these days) is documented and recorded for $$$$. I've said this before, and I will say it again, dear trackers - you 2 human asshats - put the camera down and create 'core' memories with your child as a family while you can. Okay - off my soap box and back to work.

Even sadder will be when it is Halloween and the 2 asshats put their child down for his mandatory bedtime and they go out trick or treating. that is if they are on the cruise ship that day. and we will have to hear ' oh jackson would have loved this' - UGH!!!!

Mopsy75

Chatty Member
Wow. Another classic line this week by the trackholes “we are trying to do everything ourselves”. Lol. I guess this doesn’t mean potty training your nearly 3 yr old? Cleaning your kitchen (I would have said house but seriously we are talking the trackers here) so let’s start with one room. Doing the dirty dishes. Putting the camera down for one day and spending quality time with J$ before the new baby is born. I know I said this before but it’s worth repeating these 2 asshats need a dose of reality. They are 2 grown ass adults with 1 nearly 3 yr old yet all they do is utter the ‘woe is me line’. Enough of the pity parties and the stans that suck it all in. Adding prop#2 is going to be very eye opening. I can’t wait for the shit show to begin.

• Heart

U76

Chatty Member
On one hand....the Slackers have become so redundant, lazy and boring I can simply stop caring at all as they will spin out without change till the sun dies

On the other hand....the Slackers have become so redundant, lazy and boring that I worry I'll end up missing the fun this forum can be

I enjoy you all, but I'd certainly be fine with these two idiots simply fading off the internet.

• Heart
  • Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
OMG she said her belly started growing so early that the baby now has a spacious apartment to live in! See I told you all, she thinks her belly is just an empty cavern for the baby. Fucking hell she is stupid!

• Haha
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
So how long do we give the new nanny? Up until the birth of #2? Maybe less time if JennBo goes on bed rest and nanny suddenly becomes do it all woman while TimBo goes out and videos and JennBo lays in bed eating bon bons and watching Bravo. But on the other hand I picture J$ and Nanny2 just laying on those play mats watching Bluey together most of the day. Might work out.
I say that she will be gone by Christmas. She was hired in a hurry. They were desperate to fill the position. They're going to compare her to the amazing Lyn and J$ bratty behavior is getting worse. Most people aren't going to stand for it.

Disclaimer: J$ bratty behavior is 100% a reflection of his parents. That poor child doesn't know any better. He is a victim of their laziness and bad choices.

Lots more home vlogs coming up, says Jenn. Trip coming up, and they are in between nannies (Bea hasn't started yet) - they are trying to do "everything on their own" and vlogs to do before their trip, so it has been "kind of a lot" says Jenn. 💩
Oh please tell me she didn’t actually say this? So doing all that is “kind of a lot” as opposed to what? Sitting on your lazy ass all day doing nothing. Most people do these errands in between working hours while looking after their own kids. At this point, they are just beyond disgusting!

• Haha

Rebelle

VIP Member
couldn't even be assed to put a white t shirt on underneath. and it had a dot on the top of his head from her fucking up the eyes before. shameless blobs.
I was coming to say this, they couldn’t even put him in a white tshirt! 🥴
His costume looks like he has actual methheads for parents.

Reminds me of when Homer makes Lisa the Florida costume.
dBZMp7oI4KKbixoxT_QdMS1d9GLDPHYbcbeMjdefjqU.jpg

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
That’s an insult to all the actual bad-ass women out there in the real world
That’s exactly how I felt.

I watched that part as I was sprawled out on the floor building bathroom cabinets by myself. Does Jenn even know what a hammer is? I mean, her husband is a fucking tool but that’s not what I’m talking about

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Orangebird

I think the budget talk is her preparing the stans the internet begging that is about to begin. They will blame their stans for this of course….well you guys haven’t been watching our stuff as much lately so we need do this and like I said all the others already are so….super hats ON. Patreon with 0 value ON.

• Heart
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn: sorry you guyzzz we need to be a little quiet cause Buddy's not completely asleep yet
Also Ginn: Dim, why aren't you as manically high as me?

Her complete boredom with whatever Dim says is always very apparent during live shows. She's more into reading what people are saying about her than paying attention to him. Not that I'd bother attentively listening to him either, but you can tell she's not even listening to him except to insert fake laughs and "yeah"s before she rushes to answer a stan question.

They both sounded like they stuffed giant spoonfuls of peanut butter down their throats without chasing it down with some water. One's diet can also produce excess mucus and phlegm in one's throat. Acid reflux can cause that too.

Why does Dim care if Halloween happens during the work week when he doesn't have a FT 9-5 5-day schedule?? Yes Dim, working adults generally are still able to take their kids out trick-or-treating even if it occurs M-F. Especially with younger kids, it's not like you're "tick"-or-treating for 7 hours straight until 3am. 🙄

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I don't know why they didn't just put him in daycare. He would actually have a chance at catching up socially and developmentally. The kid would actually be able to feed himself for a change.

It sounded like, at least the way they described it, Bea came over, played a bit and they said--You're Hired! I kind of expected to hear them mention a service who maybe sent over 3 candidates and Bea was the most qualified. Nope. These two are absolutely clueless.

Lyn's LinkedIn is not updated with a new job, but I love how Jenn mansplains her master's degree is 'higher education'. I'm kind of curious to see if she went to a school or if she just high tailed it out of there and is working at Publix or something. It seems like a strange time for someone to get hired as a teacher at the end of October.

And I call bullshit on---she's going to come over on weekends because she's our friend. Like everyone else who has been voted off Tracker Island, poor J$ will never see Lyn again.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I don't know if this is normal cause my sister and I would have never dared to smack our parents, but I can't say I mind seeing it happen to J¢'s egg and sperm donors.
Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 1.33.36 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn quit her job because she couldn't drive to work.

What, she couldn't even get an uber or take public transit? One fucking panic attack and she never drove again? DID SHE EVER CONSIDER THERAPY INSTEAD OF QUITTING HER JOB AND BECOMING A USELESS TURD?

• Wow
  • Haha

Tiredofeverything

Your channel might be in trouble when it takes more time to catch up on Tattle, than it does to watch your "daily" videos

• Haha
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
Again with the naps! Let that kid have fun.
I have no clue how the even the stans can't see at this point that the naps are for THEIR BENEFIT and not anything to do with what's best for J.

It's all about putting him into bed so they don't have deal with him for awhile. :rolleyes:

• Haha

suepez

Ginn pretends she gets up at 7am. She also pretends she's Egg Donor Mother of the Year because she lets J¢ lay on her achy belly for an hour even though it "hurts" her but that she does it because he wants to do it. Oh, wow, such sacrifice. Or you could teach the kid to lay in bed with you "for an hour" in a way that doesn't hurt you. The real impressive sacrifice (to the Bojos) would be not exploiting your child, but yeah, keep pretending you're putting up with pain to make sure your kid can lay on you in bed so you can get praised for the bare minimum.

Dim says he is having "sympathy pees" and pees when she gets up 6 million times to go pee. I don't think that's a thing Dim. You've had bathroom issues since before she was pregnant. Might want to get checked for diabetes or an enlarged prostate or maybe don't chug 6 cans of Liquid Death before bedtime.

Wow, that's just soooooo adorable and not at all gross Nikki. Also, is "connected" is the new word for "codependent" and "enmeshed"?
View attachment 1681266
Sooooo let me get this straight....she lets J lay on her for an hour in such a way that she is in pain because J wants to....they go get a car wash because J wants to....they are being ghosts for halloween because J wants to. That pillow they bought is going to be so true as they are creating a monster. He's going to be the most entitled kid and they will only have themselves to blame.....SMH

2020planner

VIP Member
I honestly can't believe I'm saying this (as in defending these fuckers) but I'm not actually on board with likening J.'s costume to the KKK.

I mean, my first-ever costume as a kid in the 70s was a sheet - as a ghost.
As were tons of other kids.
It was just what we did.

And the KKK was the farthest thing from mine (obvs), my parents, and / or any other parents' minds. It was just a ghost.

We all know Jenn's got some thing for making his costumes (as she and Tim used to DIY their costumes back in the day too before J.)
And we all talked ad nauseam about just letting the kid be a fucking ghost (which is what he wanted) - which they apparently let him.

Unpopular opinion or whatever... 🤷‍♀️ I just can't go there w/ a 3-year-old's little DIY costume, even if the eyes suck.

• Angry