The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are welcome to post here Lyn but I assume you are working on a tell all e-book of some sort? Or a series of Tik Tok videos perhaps?

As for the 1 Bea on Jenn's insta being the new nanny I am skeptical of that but time will tell.

And of course they aren't going to put J$ into daycare now when they can hire a nanny to watch 2 kids at home and go on trips, etc, etc, etc.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think it’s that Bea. I would love it if it was her. But I doubt it. She seems like she has a lot going on.

My guess is Tim woke up the next morning, scrambling calling nanny agencies and got the first available. Jenn didn’t sound excited so it’s probably someone older than her, who won’t play the part of friend as easily.
Isn't it sad how they replaced Lyn so bleeping fast?

For one child?
For two people who don't hold traditional jobs?
For two people who make their own schedules?
For two people who "travel" and go to theme parks for a "living."

I seriously don't know how the stans can't see how crappy they are at this point. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 29
Isn't it sad how they replaced Lyn so bleeping fast?

For one child?
For two people who don't hold traditional jobs?
For two people who make their own schedules?
For two people who "travel" and go to theme parks for a "living."

I seriously don't know how the stans can't see how crappy they are at this point. 🤦‍♀️
For someone they allegedly care about so much, they replaced her before she was even out the door. :(

It also proves they never learned their lesson with Lean. Instead of actually screening and choosing a professional in Jackson's best interests (if they must insist on having one), they pick the first and easiest option out of convenience with seemingly no regard for quality or background. Getting a whiff of deja vu here.

Reactions: 17
And remember to just take your newly Mandarin-speaking child to your nearest random Mandarin-speaking neighbor to get confirmation your Lake Nona kid is bilingual in blabber and drool.
I feel like Jenn has made mention that they would be making Jackson’s costume again this year a long time ago so this is on purpose. She makes it sound like the crap she slaps together is some meaningful motherly love. My mom used to make my Halloween costumes every year when I was a kid. As in actually bought a pattern and sewed them. i was a cat, a patchwork puppy, a flower, Annie, 50s poodle skirt, etc. jenn acts like the stuff they slap together makes her mother of the year. “ Oh I made his costumes every year” as if that one half assed, pathetic effort every year will redeem her. Not quite Jenn.
My mom made full bodied costumes for me too! I cherish the black cat onesie! She even made a full bunny onesie with a tail. Those ghost costumes with the hoodies someone posted are so cute! I was shocked when she said she was drawing eyes on. She is dumb as the rocks poor ole Charlie Brown gets!

Reactions: 9
I didn’t watch the video, so I don’t know exactly what was said, however this stan on Reddit seems to think Lyn is still part of the family and will still occasionally babysit.
View attachment 1681434
I’m curious to know if this was actually mentioned, or if this is a classic case of a stan making up insider info.
2A1F357F-E4DC-4079-BCC2-FEAA18B6C3ED.jpeg
Some days I wish I kept Boodle a secret

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's too much of a coincidence not to be her.
  • The Trackers call her "B" and don't specify that's only the first letter of her name (which would be a strange thing to do if you don't say it)
  • Jenn follows a "Bea" on instagram (and she only follows ~200 people)
  • This "Bea" lives in Orlando and probably makes close to min wage at the theme parks, ripe for being offered a crap full time nanny job

Reactions: 11
If this "b" does turn out to be the one working at the theme parks it will be intresting to see how they work around her schedule as I assume this person isn't going to be able to phone up the night before asking for time off for a cruise consistently, plus she will only have limited holidays she can take which means the bojos will need to work around what she can get off or this "b" will need to eventually choose what job to take as I really can't see the bojos being happy if she isn't there at every call, plus what will happen if J starts to call out to her during her performing? Are "b"s employers going to be happy with a child yelling her name out, I know disney has very strict rules on their actors, not sure what universal is like but I can't see them being too happy at a child recognising them an trying to get to them because he's used to her being his second mother

Reactions: 15
It’s insane how fast they replaced her. I think Tim is terrified of baby #2 coming, as he should be considering Jenn’s level of functioning.

Reactions: 20
If this "b" does turn out to be the one working at the theme parks it will be intresting to see how they work around her schedule as I assume this person isn't going to be able to phone up the night before asking for time off for a cruise consistently, plus she will only have limited holidays she can take which means the bojos will need to work around what she can get off or this "b" will need to eventually choose what job to take as I really can't see the bojos being happy if she isn't there at every call, plus what will happen if J starts to call out to her during her performing? Are "b"s employers going to be happy with a child yelling her name out, I know disney has very strict rules on their actors, not sure what universal is like but I can't see them being too happy at a child recognising them an trying to get to them because he's used to her being his second mother
I was going to correct you and say third mother but Jenn definitely takes that spot.

Reactions: 6
I was going to correct you and say third mother but Jenn definitely takes that spot.
With every nanny they get, Ginn will be pushed further down the line cause let's face it, these nanny's are more a mother to him than she will ever be

It’s insane how fast they replaced her. I think Tim is terrified of baby #2 coming, as he should be considering Jenn’s level of functioning.
If it is this B that we are looking at, I'm shocked that Jenn allowed it. She's very attractive.. unless Tim isn't that into ladies..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's too much of a coincidence not to be her.
  • The Trackers call her "B" and don't specify that's only the first letter of her name (which would be a strange thing to do if you don't say it)
  • Jenn follows a "Bea" on instagram (and she only follows ~200 people)
  • This "Bea" lives in Orlando and probably makes close to min wage at the theme parks, ripe for being offered a crap full time nanny job
Well, I guess we'll see if she never posts pics from the theme parks again of her in character.
Or if her likeness shows up in a window reflection in one of the vlogs. :ROFLMAO:

I still have zero clue why someone who is an "actor" and presumably would want to continue in that vein (given she seems to enjoy herself immensely in doing so), would suddenly leave that opportunity to change diapers for the Trackers.

And if she is still going to work for Uni and SW at the same time as the Trackers, how will she have the ability to take off all the times they'd need her to? Cuz we know they wouldn't work with her schedule; they'd need her to work with theirs (even if it's all over the place / inconsistent).

No legit nanny would take the job. We’ve already seen that they way over extend the role into chauffeur, bag handler, paid bff for loser wife…plus no real nanny wants to work with the parents around them all the time. The only people that would take the job are people that don’t know any better…this Bea may or may not be it but she would fit the profile. a professional nanny will expect a contract, boundaries, benefits etc….all stuff we doubt the Trackers are smart enough to figure out. They likely tried to swindle her into believing the time she spent locked in her room (or tent) was not on the clock but was a perk for the free trip. I think they can be very persuasive in the beginning and people want to like them. Then they eventually wise up and like GOB from Arrested Development …realize too late that…
1666881598626.jpeg

now if only she would write a tell all. Lynn could use her writing skills and make more money from exposing the phony life of YouTubers than she did working for them!

Reactions: 15
I just went to read / watch the part about Lyn.

So it was a "very stressful part" of their life bc they had to rush and immediately find a replacement to "fill that position."

OMG... so stresssssssfulllllll.

Again - ONE child. TWO able-bodied parents with the freedom and luxury to make their own schedules.

I mean. Seriously. duck them. 🖕 🖕 🖕

1666882266413.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Yeah it was stressful because Jenn took to her bed and refused to edit.

On the flip side, Jenn is not fully functional. She can’t leave the house without a chaperone.

They should have never added a second baby into this mess. Shame on Tim for agreeing to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

On the flip side, Jenn is not fully functional. She can’t leave the house without a chaperone.

They should have never added a second baby into this mess. Shame on Tim for agreeing to it.
Imagine if Ginn told Dim that she was back on birth control and lied about it trapping Dim with another offspring.

• Wow

Nah, he's an enabler 100%. I have zero doubt that this was his idea.

They are lazy pieces of tit though. I cannot fathom two people who do less actual work that require a bleeping nanny

Nah, he's an enabler 100%. I have zero doubt that this was his idea.

They are lazy pieces of tit though. I cannot fathom two people who do less actual work that require a bleeping nanny
Jenn says this in the NYC vlog @26:18. "I'd like to have another babeeeee...."

1666883157346.png

And this is Tim's look immediately after she says it - :ROFLMAO:

1666883183465.png

Whew! So much for that infertility! Glad that's been magically cured!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just went to read / watch the part about Lyn.

So it was a "very stressful part" of their life bc they had to rush and immediately find a replacement to "fill that position."

OMG... so stresssssssfulllllll.

Again - ONE child. TWO able-bodied parents with the freedom and luxury to make their own schedules.

I mean. Seriously. duck them. 🖕 🖕 🖕

View attachment 1682625
They are last minute with everything, as said by Jenn herself, it’s just what they do… but already have a replacement because god forbid they have to spend time looking after their own child! This seriously sticks in my throat because I’d love to be able to arrange work life around my child and spend loads more time with her, I’d never take her for granted like they do with their own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.