The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just heard on the news that Timmy is going to have to pay $4.99/month for his little blue check on Twitter. Something else to add to the budget, Jenn. Add Elon Musk to the list of saboteurs.

Here's my Oliver, I know by naming my dog a common human name, I don't have the rights to it, but come on Trackers, don't do it. Carrot, Zucchini and Broccoli are all totally acceptable veggie names for your 2nd miracle.

View attachment 1692918
My mom had a coon hound that just passed recently that was an Oliver. Yours is a cutie!!

Ginn you're nearly 40...it's time to ditch the Daisy Dukes...

View attachment 1693376
Along with most of her meal choices

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I wonder how many of their stans copy the trackers by sitting on their own kitchen floors..,
3012672C-F9C8-49EF-A1FE-2FC7377B3AC6.png

It’s sad when you’re so bleeping lazy and worthless that you can’t clean your house and have somewhere nice (THE COUCH) to sit.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
The ghost costume was absolutely terrible. It was dragging on the ground. He couldn't see. I know this is beating a dead horse here, but why put a kid under the age of 3 in that? Then make him walk around a museum? They have no judgement.
Because J$ wanted to be a ghost and they didn't want him to be that. They tried to steer him towards like 10 other things but he insisted on ghost. So in their usual passive aggressive way they made it the worst costume they could. Uncomfortable, no effort, just stupid. All because they didn't get their way. They are so immature and self-absorbed it makes me sick. #worstparentsever

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Great job on the wiki page everyone!
It’s really coming along.

Can anyone clarify (or go on the wiki and add details) the stolen water incident?

I was under the impression that this was a tall tale told by Tim & DJ for sympathy, attention, engagement and clicks.

Reactions: 13
Great job on the wiki page everyone!
It’s really coming along.

Can anyone clarify (or go on the wiki and add details) the stolen water incident?

I was under the impression that this was a tall tale told by Tim & DJ for sympathy, attention, engagement and clicks.
I can’t stop laughing at Jen’s favourite memory about Bandit is when the dog sitter took him to the beach

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So assuming this was filmed last week-ish...J$ said he wanted to be a ghost over a month ago, easily a month, right? It's taken them this long to even attempt to go ghost costume shopping? Damn, they suck.
When can we talk about the “sheet” costume?! Concierge rooms , staycations every other day, constant eating , and that’s the best they could do for him???? Im actually angry about the costume on his actual first halloween where he has a clue about whats going on.

Reactions: 16
Re: Wine Bar George

Ginn: "we don't drink so we just go for the food".
Oh for duck's sake, you and Dim are TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE, stop using "we" incorrectly you lying bleep. Also the bottle of vodka in your freezer says hi.

Also Ginn "we don't drink" Tracker: gets Mo-aaaay with her lunch at Wine Bar George on a Monday (after being driven there by her former nanny) which paired well with her "goat's" cheese.
View attachment 1692366 View attachment 1692367
That looks like a double pour

Reactions: 8
I also need help on wiki regarding the three wedding ceremonies they had. What I know is so general (and maybe inaccurate) courthouse, bridge at Universal and Ireland.

If you know specifics please go and add those on the wiki page under “their relationship”.

thanks

Reactions: 5
I can’t stop laughing at Jen’s favourite memory about Bandit is when the dog sitter took him to the beach
I had to include that because it was so WTF. Her favorite memories of J¢ are probably also when Lean took him somewhere without her.

Speaking of Bandit, she can miss me with her inauthentic BS about the dead dog. First, she thinks with getting another dog, she couldn't love it cause it's not Bandit, but also, what about Armani? Wasn't Armani considered more hers than Dim's? I feel like I had read at some point she got Armani when she was still with her ex?

Also, I hate it when she pulls her "I'm about to cry" phrase out. Look, you either start crying or you don't - who the duck says "I'm about the cry" but doesn't even get watery-eyed? It sounds like some weird terrible actor method to try to psychologically convince yourself to start crying. It sounds SO fake whenever she announces she's going to cry but her eyes are dryer than Death Valley in the summer.

Also, I lost my soul kitty 3 years ago this month. I was absolutely completely gutted and still think about her every day. Simply starting to talk about her does not make me instantly start tearing up and I'm an emotional person. Sure if I spend awhile thinking about my memories with her, my tear glands will threaten to spill some tears, but just merely mentioning my cat doesn't cause me to be dramatic and feel like I need to announce I might start crying. 🙄 Everything just feels so fake with her. You know she was relieved when Bandit passed away. One less living being to take care of.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
New pile of tit alert. Gritty faced boo pix posted shows new pile of tit on floor next to white cabinet. These two morons are that lazy. OMG. I would lose my mind if my home looked as bad as theirs does. We had 3 very active children back in the day but I know are home was not looking like theirs with one. And they post this for all to see. I would be so embarrassed. But like I always say, we are talking about the trackholes here.

Reactions: 8
I had to include that because it was so WTF. Her favorite memories of J¢ are probably also when Lean took him somewhere without her.

Speaking of Bandit, she can miss me with her inauthentic BS about the dead dog. First, she thinks with getting another dog, she couldn't love it cause it's not Bandit, but also, what about Armani? Wasn't Armani considered more hers than Dim's? I feel like I had read at some point she got Armani when she was still with her ex?

Also, I hate it when she pulls her "I'm about to cry" phrase out. Look, you either start crying or you don't - who the duck says "I'm about the cry" but doesn't even get watery-eyed? It sounds like some weird terrible actor method to try to psychologically convince yourself to start crying. It sounds SO fake whenever she announces she's going to cry but her eyes are dryer than Death Valley in the summer.

Also, I lost my soul kitty 3 years ago this month. I was absolutely completely gutted and still think about her every day. Simply starting to talk about her does not make me instantly start tearing up and I'm an emotional person. Sure if I spend awhile thinking about my memories with her, my tear glands will threaten to spill some tears, but just merely mentioning my cat doesn't cause me to be dramatic and feel like I need to announce I might start crying. 🙄 Everything just feels so fake with her. You know she was relieved when Bandit passed away. One less living being to take care of.
Bandit was the OG inconvenience before Jackson came along. So many trips were begrudgingly cut short cos the dog sitter's time was up.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I also need help on wiki regarding the three wedding ceremonies they had. What I know is so general (and maybe inaccurate) courthouse, bridge at Universal and Ireland.

If you know specifics please go and add those on the wiki page under “their relationship”.

thanks
I added the Universal wedding (thanks to Gin herself for the description). Wasn't the Ireland wedding a gift from Tim's parents?

Reactions: 4
😂😆😂
DJ is easier to write than Dejennerate 🤷🏻‍♀️

re: home meals
I was raised where everyone was served the same food. Not two or three different menus.
Their practice of buying sugar loaded treats and desserts only to bring them out AFTER J$ is put to bed is another instance of “For me but not for thee” with the parents. They couldn’t risk J$ eating into their calories!

Reactions: 15
I added the Universal wedding (thanks to Gin herself for the description). Wasn't the Ireland wedding a gift from Tim's parents?
Yes it was.
The point was that they had THREE wedding ceremonies.
I just don’t know the specific details.
ie. I have never been to UO, so I can’t say the bridge by the _______ ride.

Their practice of buying sugar loaded treats and desserts only to bring them out AFTER J$ is put to bed is another instance of “For me but not for thee” with the parents. They couldn’t risk J$ eating into their calories!
I like that.
Can I use that in future posts?

Reactions: 5
I wonder how many of their stans copy the trackers by sitting on their own kitchen floors..,
View attachment 1694535
It’s sad when you’re so bleeping lazy and worthless that you can’t clean your house and have somewhere nice (THE COUCH) to sit.
I think they are trying to dry out their soggy butt cracks. Just like when Dim sets his wet sneakers in front of the fridge to dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.